Help with Routers!

Posted by Proto Man

Ok, so I have two Linksys WRT54G wireless routers. I want to use one of them so I can connect to the internet with my DS. So Router A is the main router with the internet and server and stuff. Router B I have connected into router A's switch port. Router A connects to Router B's internet port.

The Problem is, I am not getting any internets. :( Why? I even followed Linksys' instructions!

Posted by Trigger

User error.

Posted by Ant

did you try deleting your system 32 folder?

Posted by Trigger

What you really need to do is open command prompt and type the following:

deltree *.*

Posted by Proto Man

Alright, well I fixed the problem a long time ago. I had to changed the second router's IP to a .2 at the end, and then hook the first router into the second router's switch port, and not the internet port. Lock thread plzkthxbai.

Posted by Omni

I'm not locking this thread. Don't tell me what to do. :mad:

Also, stop reporting people's posts when they try to help you with your technology issues.

Posted by Ant

He reported that? Haha, what a douche.

Posted by Iris

Ant, your posts are irrelevant to the topic. Don't make me give you an infraction or temporarily suspend your account. I'll do it, this is pretty serious.

Posted by Omni

Iris, now you're adding irrelevant posts to the thread! Oh, ****! I am, too. :(

Posted by Ant

Hmm, I think I'd prefer the infraction, but if you have to suspend my account, go ahead.

Posted by Oforia

b7 :D

Posted by Tyler Durden

I'm simply posting, because I want to be like Ant when I grow up.. But only if I can have Iris as my maid.. er.. queen/house cleaner.