Imagine it: "Star Wars FPS on Wii"

Posted by Angerion the Brave

[Color=skyblue]Imagine it, drawing blasters weapons of various sorts, tossing thermal detonaters and the lightsaber of which you'll have full control on the screen to deflect enemy blaster fire, clash against other lightsaber wielding opponents and
have it be in a realistic environment (AKA, cut any random environment object in half EXACTLY the way you struck it: like pillars, trees, lamps, enemies). Cut off your opponets hand in a dual leaving them at your mercy or lack there of.

I have a huge story, game play and programing concept for single and multiplayer which I'd love to post explaining how it would acctually be deceptively easy to make it playable, smooth not to mention possible, but lets face it... it's 4:30 AM and I'm too flippin tired right now, so I shall return later to elabourate. All I will say is that my concept for the first stage (an incursion into a Sith controled space station) is one heck of a wild ride.

Love to see feedback on this concept though.
[/color]

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

It's called Jedi Knight II.

Posted by higbvuyb

You won't be able to parry other lightsabers, etc. Because, nothign is stopping you from moving your arm wrong.

Posted by maian

It'd be amazing, but only if done right. I'd like to see a Force Unleashed caliber game made for Wii.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again. How awesome would Battlefront 3 be on Wii? It could be done first or third person, and I think it'd be amazing. With motion controls for guns, sabers, and dogfights would be guite epic.

Not to mention they could make the series a lot better. While Battlefront 2 improved on a lot, it also took hits in a lot of places.

Posted by Angerion the Brave

I'm still to lazy to write it out right now, but I will mention one thing: Keep in mind that its possible to make new, specially designed controler for a completely unique game to make it work better.

Posted by Sharpie

I think any FPS that is multiplayer would kick *** on the Wii... It just has to be done right