What foods are the most disgusting?

Posted by PhlyntheKT

I think its fried pig intestines. They smell really bad.
Also potted meat, bologna and salami because they contain animal hearts.
I'm not sure if Vienna Sausages contain hearts too. If they do...Yuck.

Note-Write whether it tastes or looks horrible and what it is comparable too. Smells and textures also count so be kinda descriptive.

Edit-[URL="http://www.angelfire.com/realm2/superapmoon/Bad_Dinner.jpg"]http://www.angelfire.com/realm2/superapmoon/Bad_Dinner.jpg[/URL]

Posted by Ch

Fried foods.

They make me feel groggy.

Posted by Xenos

Headcheese.

Enough said.

Posted by Sage Shadows

Quoting Xenos: Headcheese.

Enough said.

Agree'd

Posted by The Judge

Onions. I can't ****ing stand them.

Posted by Omni

Liver, and any of the other more foreign organs of various animals.

Posted by The Judge

BUT IRON HELPS US PLAY!

Posted by mis0

Most meat and vegetables in general. I like grains and grain-based foods.

Posted by Ant

me too.

however, I like meat and meat-based foods.

Posted by Raptor

I find plenty of foods to be disgusting, almost all of them processed foods that contain more artificial ingredients than anything. At the top of my list are hot dogs, SPAM, and anything else that involves random parts from a thousand different animal corpses compressed into a single container. I actually love onions and often eat them raw (preferably in slices, though).

Posted by Xero

I can't stand mushrooms, (sorry Arc ;)) olives and guacamole.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Oh yeah, cereal...It makes me very sick although I still like the taste, I find the way it makes me feels disgusting. That and coconut juice.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Most overly-ethnic food. As in, something that really only that one culture enjoys or considers some weird delicacy. Like seal blubber, or bugs, rats, bats, etc. Otherwise I enjoy pretty much all food.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Raptor: I find plenty of foods to be disgusting, almost all of them processed foods that contain more artificial ingredients than anything. At the top of my list are hot dogs, SPAM, and anything else that involves random parts from a thousand different animal corpses compressed into a single container. I actually love onions and often eat them raw (preferably in slices, though).

I can't eat them plain, but I love onions on top of my favorite dish, enchiladas. Cheese, rice, tortilla, spicy chili sauce, and some delicious onions on top. Mmmmm.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Spinach

I despise it, I hate the smell, the look of it and the taste. I'd rather eat a worm or something than spinach

Posted by NES Queen

the smell of eggs makes me sick

Posted by Roger Smith

Heh, funny how most of the 'hard' VGC members don't really eat much.

I enjoy pretty much all I eat. Excluding bugs, animal testies and all that bull****.

Posted by Average n00b

The only foods I don't like are mushrooms. I love all food except for that if it looks disgusting, I'll still eat it. It's food, food goes in my belly. :D

Posted by Screenname

Soy pudding.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Most all types of meat, mushrooms, olives, cabbage, peppercorn, candies that taste like rootbeer, kidney beans, pinto beans, chickpeas...the list goes on.

Posted by MarioStar

Black jelly beans and egg yolk.

Posted by Xenos

About what I said concerning how head cheese is gross, I figured I should post [more] images to illustrate my point:

[IMG]http://www.usfcam.usf.edu/GS/artists/paine_roxy/images/dual-head-cheese.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.trygve.com/headcheese320.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Oforia

I try to stay away from any casserole with over 2 different types of food blended together.

Posted by inequity

Mustard, I guess that counts as food. I hate everything about mustard.

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Inequity: Mustard, I guess that counts as food. I hate everything about mustard.

ahh, that reminds me. mayonaise. there's only a select few creamy white "sauces" i enjoy eating and that is certainly not one of them.

Posted by veritas

Pickled eggs is the ****tyest smell Ive ever smelled

Posted by Orgasmatron

I can't stand Popcorn. it smells like rotten fish and tastes disgusting.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting NES Queen: ahh, that reminds me. mayonaise. there's only a select few creamy white "sauces" i enjoy eating and that is certainly not one of them.

Sweet pastry frosting is indeed yummy.

Here's a new one: brown, mushy avocados. I like guacamole, but I've actually seen people eat avocados straight up in that condition. Revolting.

Posted by NES Queen

due to recent circumstances from this weekends festivities, I must now add pickles to my list.

they taste good going down, but are horrendous on their way back up. everything I ate or drink for the next 4 hours tasted like vomit pickles. :(

Posted by The Judge

Meekrob. I finally got the liberty of tasting it a little bit back, and good lord was Cartman right.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Can this "meecrob's" taste be compared to anything? Or is it uniquely disgusting?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Why can't you spell a word that was typed just fine in a post right above yours?

Also, apparently it tastes worse than ****. Hence the south park episode. So yeah, it can be compared to ****.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Why can't you spell a word that was typed just fine in a post right above yours?

No, he actually can't, LOL...

[quote]Also, apparently it tastes worse than ****. Hence the south park episode. So yeah, it can be compared to ****.

Phlynthe probably knows all about the taste of ****, since he spews it constantly on VGC and makes threads about it.

Also, I really hate beets.

Posted by Raptor

Beets, yeah. Noticing my reluctance to try them, my parents used to tell me they taste just like candy. Immediately upon tasting them for myself, I finally realised what lying ****ing bastards they were.

Posted by Creedence

The worm, after you finish off a bottle of Masquel, excuse me if I spelled that wrong.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting PhlyntheKT: Can this "meecrob's" taste be compared to anything? Or is it uniquely disgusting?

Uniquely disgusting. I really can't compare it to anything I've ever eaten before, or can even imagine eating. I could only perhaps think of something of a mix between eating bone meal, licking porcelain, and that taste when you nearly throw up.

Posted by RandomizeR

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]SWEET POTATOES[/COLOR][/SIZE]

...not as sweet as they sound

Posted by The underground

spinich it is nasty

Posted by Sterling

Honestly, I truly hate any type of chip or cracker with cheese on it. Unless There is actual cheese available for me to spread on it, I stay away from it. Oh yeah fukken PB&J. Every adult I've met thinks I like PB&J Cause I'm a kid.

Posted by Electrical Hazard

I don't like celery. Every thing else I can eat