Final Fantasy Board.

Posted by Red

it seems that Final fantasy Threads are getting popular in the RPG board.
wouldn't it be easier just to make a Final Fantasy Board? does anyone else notice this and agree with me?

Posted by Zeta

Nah, RPG board is good enough for it... and if it actually isn't I demand Lufia, Breath of Fire, and Tales boards as well.

Posted by Proto Man

There USED to be a FF board a long time ago. I think there should either be a FF board, OR make a Square/Enix board, and merge Kingdom Hearts with it.

Posted by Ant

for the love of ***, don't forget castlevania. fukken ninja'd.

and I don't know how many loving times this has brought up, and how many times things came to the same resolution.

Posted by Linko_16

There could be a sub-board. Then there'd be a seperate catagory for Final Fantasy, and it doesn't take up space on the main page if it ever becomes slow and unnecessary.

Posted by Xenos

no

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

no, stop asking

Posted by PhlyntheKT

FF board...I think it could work...

Posted by Omni

I don't.

Posted by GameMiestro

If it was made, I'd post in it.

Posted by Linkman

No, for the 10th time, not needed.

But if at any rate, it did happen, I'd DEMAND a Tales forum.

Posted by GameMiestro

If you'd take all the FF related threads that are already in the RPG board alone and put them in a new board, you would have more posts in it than the mosts of the boards that have already been here. If you did it with all the FF related threads on VGChat, it would be one of the biggest boards on the website. So much for these arguments about traffic.

And your argument for a Tales board doesn't count, because if you did that same test with all of the Tales related threads, you would probably have less posts in it than the Virtual Boy board.

Posted by Linkman

I wasn't being serious about the Tales forum.

There is no traffic argument. The point is that there's no reason for it. There's no flood of Final Fantasy fans or threads and we have way too many pointless series forums as it is. As popular as the series is, the RPG forum maintains it, and until something happens that gives us a reason to believe a FF board is necessary, it's not even worth considering anymore.

Posted by GameMiestro

No reason, other than that...

-It would be fun
-It would bring more posts to the forum
-It would give members a place to post about FF where they won't be trashed by anti-FF elitists
-It deserves to exist a heck of a lot more than many of the other boards on the site

The "we don't need change" arguement isn't good enough. It's hard for me to see why adding one extra board is somehow going to devastate the forums. And, if it would get next to no traffic, as you claim, then it shouldn't bug you at all, as you would be virtually no extra content that you would have no moderate.

It's not like you would HAVE to post in it, people. It's just there for people who want to- and there are a lot of them.