foulest meal ever

Posted by Lord of Spam

crystal light "lemonade" combined with undercooked and overly concentrated cajun ramen.

I think I'll crawl into a corner and die now.

Posted by Omni

I gotta know, because I've never really paid attention. Are you poor or what?

Posted by Kit

Was this served to you at a restaurant or did you eat it at home?

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: I gotta know, because I've never really paid attention. Are you poor or what?

He's a college student.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Stinger;551067]He's a college student.

Doesn't he live in his mother's house though?

Posted by Zeta

Green bean casserole.

**** sucks.

Posted by The Judge

Ham Ice Cream and V8 don't mix well. (Don't believe me? Try it)

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Stalolin: Doesn't he live in his mother's house though?

I am a Lord of Spam expert, mind you.

Posted by Slade

lol is he p00r?!

Dude, the only thing worse than cajun ramen with a crappy drink is picante shrimp ramen with a crappy drink. Cherry kool-aid + that stuff = PAIN

Posted by Ant

kool-aid is amazing.

Posted by Slade

You're amazing. Also, I've noticed that cherry kool-aid ruins the taste of chocolate.

Posted by Sterling

I think Crystal Light is ****ing sweet.
Like, it's low calorie and delicious.

Posted by Lord of Spam

1)i like saving money for more important things. like, pot, video games, and a motorcycle.
2)yes, i live at home, but i have to pay some of the bills as well as feeding myself. so its not so much living at home as it is having a bossy annoying roomate that you cant tell to **** off.
3) ramen is quick and easy to make, making it the perfect "**** i got 5 minutes before work what am i gonna eat" meal. also, 15 cents a pack. c'mon, man.

Posted by Linko_16

If you live at home, does your mom/dad know you smoke pot?

I've always wanted to try ramen so I'll know what to expect if I ever have to live off it to save money, but I never got around to it.

Posted by Ant

It's pretty good :/

and chili mac.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Ant: It's pretty good :/

and chili mac.

chilimac is tomorow night LOL

and yeah, my mom knows i smoke. she doesnt care, as long as i dont act retarded and get busted. and since most of the time i only smoke when im out with friends, she rarely even sees me do it. Granted every now and then i like to buy a quarter and get a little buzzy before bed, but mostly its just a party thing.

SO, fun news, my friends roommate at a certain public florida school is going to be getting over a pound of weed to smoke/sell, and is going to hook my friend up, which means i'll probably get like half an ounce for the price of a qaurter. Wewt.

Posted by Slade

I still think the whole "use ounces to measure weed" is weird. I just can't wrap my mind around it. *shruggles*

I might have some chicken ramen tonite, and I'll eat it out of my fukken original TMNT the movie 2 cup.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Lord of Spam: crystal light "lemonade" combined with undercooked and overly concentrated cajun ramen.

I think I'll crawl into a corner and die now.

Haha I can imagine that. I've had many ramen meals fouled up aswell - it doesn't mix well with anything.

Posted by Slade

eggs, for example

Posted by Linko_16

Oh, wait, I've got one.

Beef Jello.

You think I'm kidding, but I'm not.

Posted by Ch

Beansprout sandwiches.

I eat them because I can't buy anything else.

Posted by Stalolin

and now, it's time for something completely different

Peanut butter and ketchup make for a great egg sandwich.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I cooked chicken fingers last night... and no matter how many minutes I put them on for they always came out mushy with the batter smelling rotten. But ti was a new box, and it took so long to cook I ate them anyways. Other than the weird texture and flavour, it was all right.

also, don't you live in your mom's living room?

Posted by Sterling

I've found that the only thing ramen goes good with is milk.
And I sometimes put Ice in it too cool it down.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I cooked chicken fingers last night... and no matter how many minutes I put them on for they always came out mushy with the batter smelling rotten. But ti was a new box, and it took so long to cook I ate them anyways. Other than the weird texture and flavour, it was all right.

also, don't you live in your mom's living room?

yes. so its like a roommate that you can tell to stfu that you also have almost zero privacy around. EVEN BETTER LOL.