Gum: sugarfree, or sugar...full?

Posted by Red

personally I'd prefer a double bubble over Excel anyday.
whats your opinion.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

I like em both. Either tastes fine to me, but Orbit Citrus Mint is like drugs or something, because I am really addicted to it.

Posted by Red

never tried Orbit, but for Sugar-Free I prefer...errr, I believe it's Trident. I dunno but it's yellow sticks of gum and it tastes like an explosion of tropical goodness in my mouth!

Posted by Xenos

I hate gum. If I ever had to move to an Asian country, it would be Singapore.

Posted by The Judge

Personally, I'm a fan of the gum that's just like the tabs, like eclipse.

But I'm fully ready to murder any faggot without diabeetus that syas Sugar Free.

Posted by Roger Smith

Trident and or Orbit ftw.

Posted by Raptor

Sugar Free. I've made a habit out of chewing Trident White after meals. Aside from the cool flavours, it also seems to be beneficial for my teeth, as it's certainly purported to be.

I don't much care for sugarful gum. Way too cavity-promoting.

Quoting Red: I dunno but it's yellow sticks of gum and it tastes like an explosion of tropical goodness in my mouth!

Just like giving a blowjob to a Venezuelan, huh? YUMMY.

Posted by Omni

I've never had a cavity yet. I like sugar-free gum.

Posted by Ant

it's all the same **** to me.

Posted by Ch

Sugarful gum leaves my mouth smelling like a[COLOR="White"]s[/COLOR]s after a while of chewing it so I say Sugarfree.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

[QUOTE=Ch

Posted by NeXidala

I don't really like gum. =/

Posted by Iris

Is Wrigley's chewing gum sugar-free?

Posted by NES Queen

I couldn't chew sugarless when I had my tongue ring, always got stuck on it for some reason. But now that it's gone, sugar-free. The sugary ones lose their flavor so fast its not worth it to chew after 2 minutes, the sugarless ones seem to hold the flavor a bit longer.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Iris: Is Wrigley's chewing gum sugar-free?

Nope, not the regular kinds, anyway. Juicy Fruit, Big Red, etc...

Posted by Iris

Then I chew non-sugarfee chewing gum.

Bubble gum is just gross though.

Posted by Sterling

I pretty much separate them by brands, really.
But my favorite is Juicy Fruit like, 5 per mouthful or something.

Posted by Xero

Since I was in grade 6, I couldn't take gum because I was going through different steps to get my braces with other things in that mouth of mine. I got my braces off las year and I really don't feel the need of chewing gum anymore.

So I'm not a gum fan.

Posted by Red

I still have my braces on, and although they've broken many atime due to mass amounts of gum in my mouth, I still chew gum :)

Posted by Xero

Rebel. You shouldn't do that. Otherwise, you'll keep your braces on for VERY long. Unless you love them, just stay away from gum for a little while.

Posted by Oforia

Anything that tastes like mint. I'm not really a fan of the other ****.

Posted by Red

well I have limited the ammount of gum I chew, plus my braces should be off within a few months. so I can finally enjoy the sweet taste of..well alot of things I couldn't eat before.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I very rarely chew gum, but when I do, it's either Orbit or Trident.

Posted by veritas

sugarfree. I guess orbit is sugar free