Itunes help?

Posted by Bebop

Ok so Ive started using Itunes for only days. And in a drunkern rage I bought some music from it. Problem is I have no idea how to put it from itunes only my crappy tiny yellow Creative MP3 player. I searched through the help section but calling the section 'help' is a lie in itself. Can anyone hold my hand and walk me through this?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Burn the songs to disc through itunes, copy songs from disc onto computer, transfer songs from computer onto MP3 Player.

That's the only solution I know of anyways. Protip: if you're going to use itunes, you better have an ipod.

Edit: Or use iTunes to convert the ACC format into MP3. The songs will be (should be) saved in My Music/iTunes. Transfer them from there using the Creative software or WMP.

Posted by Bebop

How do I convert them to Mp3? The help section does say Itunes supports other MP3 players...

Posted by Fate

I believe there is actually a convert tool. If that doesn't work, open the folder independent of iTunes and right-click the file. A conversion option should pop up. If it doesn't, you'd have to open it in iTunes.

Posted by Bebop

It says in the help you cant convert songs bought from the ITunes store anyway :c

Posted by Fate

Oh, yeah, iTunes songs are write-protected. :(

Posted by fates warning

Quick Question - Why are you using itunes if you dont have an ipod?

iTunes store? lol idk

Anywho, do the burning thing I said. Should work.

Posted by Proto Man

I've noticed that since the new iTunes 7.1, my iPod won't sync anymore. :( I keep getting "The iPod cannot be synced. Unkown Error (-50)"

faced

Posted by Omni

Quoting Doc: I've noticed that since the new iTunes 7.1, my iPod won't sync anymore. :( I keep getting "The iPod cannot be synced. Unkown Error (-50)"

Have you updated the software for the iPod itself? The way the instructions say you're supposed to. It comes with a CD that has software to help you do this.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Have you updated the software for the iPod itself? The way the instructions say you're supposed to. It comes with a CD that has software to help you do this.

Yes, my iPod is up to date.

Dang... this is about as batty as my DS clock re-setting. :(

Posted by KoH

Hey... hey... guys, listen. This is important.

iTunes is lame. Soulseek rocks.

Posted by Trigger

The legal way is for chumps, anyway.

soulseek sucks

Posted by Omni

I don't like Soulseek, either. It doesn't seem to work very well for me. I've only ever used it as a last resort to find really hard to find songs.

Even then it sucks.

Posted by Omni

Yeah, which is why I only use it as a last resort.