Spring break, *****es!

Posted by mis0

After two hours of classes I have today, FREEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOO. for a week. It's gonna be awesome.

My friends and I are probably gonna go roadtrippin' or something. Though most people probably don't have theirs for another week or so, what are you gonna do on your break?

Posted by Ant

I think I was planing a trip to Little Tokyo. That's it..

Posted by Corrupt

How about you and Derick get your pasty white asses down here and hang with the San Diego Crew for a while?

Posted by Ant

I'd be cool with that.

Posted by Corrupt

As would I. We should make it happen.

But alas, now I am departing for bed. Maybe a discussion relevant to your arrival in this fair city can take place later in the day. But for now, it is time to rest.

lol bye

Posted by Stalolin

oh *** spring break, i need to plan something considering i'm mobile and am a legal adult

Posted by Zeta

Just sitting in the basement like always.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

spring... break? You mean March break, right?

Posted by Lord of Spam

working and playing wow. OOO EXCITING.

Also, finishing fable.

**** sucks. Why the **** are you wasting your time on it?

Posted by ExoXile

I haven't had a spring break in 2 years now.:(

Posted by Linko_16

Play some Zelda.

Finally got a Wii, by the way.

My brother's in Michigan getting his *** rammed in Michigan, so he's not around to annoy me.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Linko_16;551272][COLOR=indigo]Play some Zelda.

Finally got a Wii, by the way.

My brother's in Michigan getting his *** rammed in Michigan, so he's not around to annoy me.
[/COLOR]

most redundant post ever

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: **** sucks. Why the **** are you wasting your time on it?

uh, cuz its fun?

yeah i went all holy and melee and ****. big, slow weapons +multistrike+berserk+ timestop= *** load of damage.

ive got a halo, too. lol. villagers love me.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Stalolin: most redundant post ever

Oh yeah, huh.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Stalolin: oh *** spring break, i need to plan something considering i'm mobile and am a legal adult

lol @ Lolin considering himself an adult.

Posted by Ant

he is a legal adult though...unless that's funny somehow?

Posted by Roger Smith

O never mind ant, you ruin everything.

Posted by ExoXile

I thought that was when you got willie hair. :(

Quoted post: uh, cuz its fun?

No it's not.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Roger Smith: O never mind ant, you ruin everything.

My work here is complete.

Posted by Sterling

Wait, spring break is in March in CA?
East Coast is April & February.

Posted by Xenos

Argh, spring break doesn't come to me for the next two weeks. :(

Maybe my senior year or so when I go tour UCs I'll stop by Simi Valley.

Posted by Ant

coooooool. we can go to carls jr. and get a #4 together! You like the Double Western Cheeseburger right?

Posted by Xenos

... I've never eaten at a Carls Jr. :(

Posted by The Judge

What a sad, miserable little creature you are.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Xenos: ... I've never eaten at a Carls Jr. :(

I know how fond you are of american cooking, so I figured that'd be perfect. :(

If it bothers you so much, we can ask for rice on it instead of cheese.

Posted by Lord of Spam

tomorow i get up at 8ish, shower, pack a lunch of peanut butter sammiches and water, and toss my bike in the bed of my truck. from there i go to sports authority and pick up a bike seat cover (cuz i cant handle that hardass bike seat ive got now). Then I head [url=http://www.swfwmd.state.fl.us/recreation/areas/alafiarivercorridor.html]here[/url]. There I will ride my bike until I fall over. At that time I will eat lunch, then ride back to my truck. I'll then go home, fap, and shower, before logging on to wow.

SHOULD BE FUN LOL.

Posted by Ant

sounds fun.

Posted by Xenos

I like ... Italian food! :(

Posted by Ant

Uh oh, looks like you're gonna have to race judge then by eating lobster ravioli at Macaroni Grill.

Quoted post: East Coast is April & February.

shut up, that's stupid.

Posted by Xenos

totally

Posted by maian

Not until the week after next. :(

Posted by Zeta

I'M ON IT RIGHT NOW LOL!

Posted by Ch

For my Spring Break I'm gonna go on an East Coast tour with my buddy's band. Then I'm heading to Florida the week after to play at Disney, negroes.

Posted by Lord of Spam

[QUOTE=Ch

Posted by Ch

I can't even leave DisneyWORLD that week. It's for my Jazz band.

I'll come in June, son.

Posted by Omni

I work at Walt Disney World. Scary but true.

Posted by Ch

You do? I'll probably see you then.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: I work at Walt Disney World. Scary but true.

wait, is that the orlando one or the cali one?

i can never keep track of that ****.

Posted by Ch

World= Florida
Land= California

Posted by Lord of Spam

huh, didnt realize PHM lived near me either.

man, PHM, chep and i need to go bother fate. a certain canadian was supposed to do it with me, but ended up being too busy sucking dicks to come down.

Posted by Omni

I live like one town over from Fate. Also, LoS, you and I have talked about this once before. You should add me on MSN or something.

Posted by Slade

[quote=PHM]I work at Walt Disney World. Scary but true.
[QUOTE=Ch

Posted by Ant

You mean this one?

It would be a lie to say that my day started when I woke up this morning at six o clock. Rather, it started a few hours prior when I had been up all night killing zombies. Yeah, you heard me. Zombies. Loads of them trying to bust into this little cabin by the lake that I split the rent with this guy named Lewis. Anyways, after a long night of busting zombie heads with Lewis and Anthony (whom didn't really do anything but make comments about my aim) I turned in for a few hours of rest. Upon waking at the aformentioned hour of six o clock for work at base, where I work as squad leader for a mercenary space corps. Things started to heat up when a group of Jewsian Cruisers ducked out of lightspeed right ontop of us. No worries though, I manage to lead them into a star graveyard and took them all out with one well placed Hyper Bomb. I docked my X1-A in the hangar and leapt into my car, ready to head on home where my much earned vacation was waiting for me....

Ah, the wet exotic jungles of India. Sounds much more suggestive than it actually was, trust me. I ended up touring an old *** temple with a bunch of tourists, including a young couple from Arizona of all places...Now i'm not saying that eternal youth wouldn't be a bad thing to have but **** for all the **** I had to put up with when that temple decided to turn on us was, well...****. Skeletons reanimating, giant snakes swallowing people whole (that part was pretty funny actually, poor dave...), and to top it all off i'm in this broken down pile of scrap that the tour guides called an "Adventure Car". I didn't even get my eternal youth ****it! So, slightly let down I headed for the airport to board a flight that would take me back home. While waiting I beat the Saw guys high-score on Helicopter, and he would have had to give me five bucks if my phone didn't get lost in the fiery crash down into the ocean. He thought it couldn't be done! But I proved him wrong...I got around that ****ing wall! Oh...so the plane, crashes...flames, people praying, yada yada. New paragraph get.

Floating...endless water. Not a soul in sight, cause...y'know...Sharks. When the last few fires of the plane wreakage died down I decided that floating out in the freezing *** water pretty much sucked. That's when that jolly roger came into view over the horizon. Oh happy day! Of all the folk to come to my rescue, a cut-throat band of pirates was just what I need to put a spin on my usual hyper-bombing, temple spelunking life. They were all very nice to me, and after bartering a few of my possesions for a crossbow and combat knife, I was dropped off at the nearest desserted island. Well, there was a giant mansion on the coast, so...I guess it was less of a desserted island and more of an...inhabited island. Yeah, alright. It became apparent however after searching the mansion that an evil mastermind was in control here. His name...was TIM BURTON. And this insane mother****er was on a mission to **** my day up. I was about to lift my power restriction levels to allow myself to become empheral and summon a few shadows to my aid, but then I realized that all the creeps in the mansion weren't actually ghosts, but cheaply paid rent-a-cops with sheets tossed over them. I easily punched through the sheets with my Tiger Claw style and proceeded to the masters chambers to meet the tyrant himself.

Tim Burton was sitting in a magnificent red chair when I burst into the room, tossing a bloddy queen-sized sheet to the side. I was disgusted with him, angry at him...I could help but shout.

"DIE MONSTER YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD!"
"IT WAS NOT BY MY HAND THAT I AM ONCE AGAIN GIVEN FLESH. I WAS CALLED HERE BY HUMANS WHO WISHED TO PAY ME TRIBUTE."
"TRIBUTE!?!" I exclaimed
"YOU STEAL MENS SOULS AND MAKE THEM YOUR SLAVES!"

Tim chuckled, " ERHAPS THE SAME COULD BE SAID OF ALL RELIGONS..."

Gazing at him, burning him with my rage I uttered. "YOUR WORDS ARE AS EMPTY AS YOUR SOUL!
MANKIND ILL NEEDS A SAVIOUR SUCH AS YOU!"

Tim burst forth with, "WHAT IS A MAN? A MISERABLE LITTLE PILE OF SECRETS. BUT ENOUGH TALK..HAVE AT YOU!"

So I launched forward with my Tiger Claw style, ready to tear him a new one. However...he was a tough one. Skin like armor, strong like no other creature of the night, unearthly hard to kill. His wounds sealed instantly and his punches and kicks stung like hell. Burton threw me into a wall like I was a rag doll, taking a tapestry down over me. He began to walk over, cleaning the cuffs of his coat off smugly. That's when he heard it...the tell tale purr of one of the mightiest weapons in existence. I rose to my feet, the tapestry covering my right side, the humming persisted. Burton cocked a brow, adjusting the rings on his fingers.

"What is that noise...boy?"

I grinnned evily and threw the cloth from my right arm, exposing my hidden weapon.

"MY GOLDEN MAGIC CHAINSAW!" I sang.

Burtons eyes widened with horror, "Your what?!"

"GOLDEN MAGIC CHAINSAW!" I sang again, yanking the cord and bringing the beast to a full roar. Burton took a step back, but the beast was urging me forward to the kill like it was alive. If it was, it would have relished in Burton's blood, as the Magic Golden Chainsaw was a legendary weapon used by a powerful line of modern Druids to rid their forests of evil and infected treants, and as we all know Tim Burton is made of infected wood. So I tore him, smashed him, did everything but pluck the eyes out of his head. And when I was done, I felt empty. Sure I had rid the world of another terror, but for some reason...standing alone in this blood painted parlor, I didn't feel right. I walked onto the balcony into the night air, the magic golden chainsaw dissapating back into it's otherwordly home.

I looked out into the night sky, something was missing. Sighing, I shouldered my crossbow and tried to think of a way off this ****ing island...

To be continued...

Part 2:

"Oh shi--" I muttered as Tim Burton, now a large winged abomanation burst through the balcony window and flew off into the night. I gave chase through the woods and across several large deserts before reaching his new base of operations...a mining town?

Yes, it all made sense now. No wonder I didn't see any natives! They were all in this forced labor camp, mining precious ore! I seethed with righteous fury.

And suddenly...Dinosaurs. Thousands of them!

Re-animated Nazi Dinosaurs, Burtons own gestapo came rushing in at me from all sides. Good thing I had my crossbow handy. After disposing of all of the dinosaurs, surprisingly with the small amount of ammunition I had, I set forth into the depth of the mine. Men, Women, and Children were being forced to not only mine ore, but to sow soccer balls and brand tennis shoes! The atrocity was very great, indeed. Seething once again I stormed into the central chamber, where Burton was enjoying a snack of a native man, as he hung upside down from the cave ceiling.

[Insert Castlevania Script Here]

"This ends now!" I yelled, tossing the script down, having only read the first few lines and growing weary of the drama. Burton screeched an ungoldy screech and flew down at me, fangs bared. I put up my crossbow, but it was kicked from my hands as per the usual once an adventure quota I seem for having something kicked out of my hands at just the wrong time. Anyways. I switched to my combat knife, a fine weapon in the right hands. Unfortunaley, that too ended up airborne, and I was left in puzzlement at the mathematical chance of that. Thrilled that I was in store for an adventure in the future in which nothing was thrust from my grasp (to even things out) I fell back on good old Tiger Claw, the one weapon I was never without.

[Seconds Pass]

Staring at my hands wriggling on the ground I began to think my situation quite ridiculous...

man, I remember that. Truly was epic.

Posted by Slade

Yeah... Apparently that's Darksong's version of a previous trip to Disneyland. I'll go find mine sometime. I can't remember the thread title right now, though... I believe it got changed to something gay.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Ant;551813]coooooool. we can go to carls jr. and get a #4 together! You like the Double Western Cheeseburger right?

i had one of those today

it was pretty delicious

Posted by Omni

Quoting Slade: Yeah... Apparently that's Darksong's version of a previous trip to Disneyland. I'll go find mine sometime. I can't remember the thread title right now, though... I believe it got changed to something gay.

The title was Disneyland: [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=12240"]http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=12240[/URL]

Posted by Ant

DUR DUR DUR!

Posted by Lord of Spam

so apparently klarth is going to be in miami late aprilish, but is too much of a faggot to come up to at least orlando.

Sounds like something a faggot like him would do.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Sounds like something a faggot like him would do.

yeah, we all know how gay it is when a fag is like "dude im totally gonna come chill with you man" and then they dont and you're all ":(" and then they're all "lol im sorry i was so busy sucking dick that i wrecked my moms van"

Posted by Ant

I think that happens to everyone.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Lord of Spam: so apparently klarth is going to be in miami late aprilish, but is too much of a faggot to come up to at least orlando.

Or are you too much of a faggot to go to Miami? I think you're just secretly embarassed about your HUGE FOREHEAD LOLOLOLOLOLO

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Misoxeny: Or are you too much of a faggot to go to Miami? I think you're just secretly embarassed about your HUGE FOREHEAD LOLOLOLOLOLO

i has no monies.

Posted by Omni

I live in Clermont. It's near Orlando.

Posted by Lord of Spam

thats nice. unless you want me to meet you in there and then we both go down and tagteam klarth, it helps nobody.

Posted by Lord of Spam

NOBODY, I SAY

Posted by mis0

Quoting Lord of Spam: i has no monies.

i kno da feeling. :(

Posted by Omni

Quoting Lord of Spam: thats nice. unless you want me to meet you in there and then we both go down and tagteam klarth, it helps nobody.

Quoted post: NOBODY, I SAY

Yeah, that works. Let's do that. I'll hold him and you can hit him with the fivehead.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Yeah, that works. Let's do that. I'll hold him and you can hit him with the fivehead.

****ing hawt

if i see him, i shall discuss this further, and see what i can do about getting time off work.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Misoxeny: i kno da feeling. :(

I will mail you $20 (twenty US dollars) if you post a picture of yourself that clearly shows your face as well as something that clearly determines your gender (I'll leave what that is up to you, but its got to be proof positive), as well as a sign of some sort that proves that it is in fact you. for payment to be received the photo must first pass scrutiny of people have can tell shops (due to pixels and having seen a few). If it clears everything, and we know what you are, BAM, twenty bux for you.

Posted by mis0

I can't even afford a stamp!! But this whole gender thing is slowly starting to bore me, so one day soon I'll reveal the truth.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Misoxeny: I can't even afford a stamp!! But this whole gender thing is slowly starting to bore me, so one day soon I'll reveal my penis.

Quoted post: yeah, we all know how gay it is when a fag is like "dude im totally gonna come chill with you man" and then they dont and you're all "" and then they're all "lol im sorry i was so busy sucking dick that i wrecked my moms van"

Close, but not quite.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Misoxeny: I can't even afford a stamp!! But this whole gender thing is slowly starting to bore me, so one day soon I'll reveal the truth.

How long until you decide to finally do that? Also, if what you say is true already, there really shouldn't be anything to reveal...

Spoilers: he's actually a guy.

Posted by Lord of Spam

*******it, way to ruin the ending, faggot

Posted by Ant

that. was. fast.

Posted by mis0

The truth is...

I'MA HERMAPHRODITE!!!11 ^____________________^

Posted by Omni

How expected. Pics?

Oh ***... don't let linko see this thread.

Posted by mis0

Hermaphrodite =/= dickgirl, Vampy. There's nothing for meto worry about (hopefully)!!

Why are the Linko brothers such sexual deviants anyway? Linko's brother is gay, apparently, and Linko likes basically everything else. WTF?

Posted by The Judge

Raised in an extremely stringent Christian household

Posted by Lord of Spam

fun fact: the vast majority of serial killers had overbearingly religious mothers.

Posted by mis0

They were just CRAAAAAAAAAAAAZY FOR DA LORD!!!!!

Posted by The Judge

Satan told em to do it.

Posted by Alastor

My spring break will probably consist of staying at my sister's for a few days to mooch her Internet, during which time the rest of you will be off having lives.

WOOHOO!

Quoted post: Hermaphrodite =/= dickgirl, Vampy. There's nothing for meto worry about (hopefully)!!

It's the closest thing in reality.

Posted by mis0

Tomorrow is my last day of break. And it's a homework day... doing everything I ignored until then. FUN!!

Posted by The Judge

Suddenly, butterflies.

Posted by mis0

More like,

SUDDENLY, HUEG TIDAL WAVE

Posted by Zeta

tentacles*

Posted by Senator Ramen

furries*

Posted by The Judge

You're all morons

Posted by Ant

shut up, moron.

Posted by The Judge

Go fat yourself.

Posted by Ant

that. was. fast.

three minutes is fast to you because you're fat

Posted by Ant

exactly? eh.

I don't know what you're talking aboot.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Misoxeny: Hermaphrodite =/= dickgirl, Vampy. There's nothing for meto worry about (hopefully)!!

Depends on how much like a girl you look.

And how big your tits are.

And the size of your glorious, throbbing penis.

[QUOTE=Misoxeny;555231]Why are the Linko brothers such sexual deviants anyway? Linko's brother is gay, apparently, and Linko likes basically everything else. WTF?

Weird fact: I remember when we looked at porn together before we knew what masturbating was. That was back when we only had one computer, and we could only do it when my parents and siblings were out, so we had to share the time.

Anyway, he only told us he was gay maybe six months ago, and his behavior only really got stereotypically gay afterward. Sometimes I wonder if it's a phaze, but it could be the real deal.

He apparently didn't get his a[color=indigo]s
s rammed at all while in Michigan, just hung out. At first I assumed they just didn't get around to it (they did go and do a lot of stuff), but I heard him say he resisted the urge. So I guess he thinks he's saving it for someone, but I don't know who. Today, his first day back, he comes out to Mimi's with us (me, my best friend, and good female friend), and the fag starts crying at the table for some reason and won't tell us why (clearly something to do with just life in general, presumably love life) so he's certainly going emo over something. I dunno why he thinks it's so hard on him; I'm the same fat bodytype, and being straight doesn't make it much easier.

Don't know why I'm telling you guys about this.
[/color]

Quoted post: Weird fact: I remember when we looked at porn together before we knew what masturbating was. That was back when we only had one computer, and we could only do it when my parents and siblings were out, so we had to share the time.

Isn't this how all gay incest stories turn out?

As for the rest, maybe he should try, you know, not being gay. Problem solved. Tell him that.

Posted by Crazy K

I don't get spring break till Easter. :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Isn't this how all gay incest stories turn out?

As for the rest, maybe he should try, you know, not being gay. Problem solved. Tell him that.

****ing hypocrit

Posted by Linko_16

Pretty rude of him to agree to come out and have fun with us only to start, like, crying. But once he refused to tell us wtf it was, we just ignored him.

Posted by Slade

GOOD CALL

I'd say your brother could use a hard cock in the ***, just to straighten him out a little.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Slade: GOOD CALL

I'd say your brother could use a hard cock in the ***, just to straighten him out a little.

paradox of the year, '07

Posted by Ant

Now that, is good humor.

Quoted post: Pretty rude of him to agree to come out and have fun with us only to start, like, crying. But once he refused to tell us wtf it was, we just ignored him.

I'll never understand why people go out if they know they're going to be *******s, cry, or just be moody all night. ****ing ridiculous.

Also, LoS, you really need to learn how to spell "hypocrite" one of these days.