Nominations wanted for two new Super Mods.

Posted by Jesse Smith

You guys claim to know what's best for vgchat way more than Iris and da other chick mods do :D, so let's see if that's correct. For a week you guys can nominate Super Mods, then for a week vote, and then for a week da Mods will vote. Nominate away!

Posted by Zeta

Vamp and PHM.

Posted by Red

Zeta and Zeta

Posted by sniper

How perfect... the process completes on April 1st. I'm sure this isn't significant.

Posted by Zeta

Didn't it end on April 1st last year, too?

Posted by Omni

Vampiro V. Empire
Hyper

Or maybe Zeta.

Posted by Ant

Blaise and Randomnizer

Posted by Raptor

Annette Benning and Kevin Spacey.

Posted by Roger Smith

PHM and Vamp.

Posted by Arcadios

Demod Iris and add Pretty Hate Machine and Vampiro V. Empire.
The seem to be the most responsible out of everyone here.

Posted by Philsdad

Viper and Fido.

Posted by Stalolin

'lolin for s-mod '07

Posted by Ant

Wow, PHM has a pretty dedicated following considering he just joined a few months ago. That's fairly disturbing.

Posted by Arcadios

It's the rep talking.

Posted by Omni

That's funny when my join date is before Ant's.

Posted by Da Vinci

I dont know what's going on so explain it, in a rep comment.

Posted by Ch

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: That's funny when my join date is before Ant's.

Yea but you've been pretty inactive all that time except for the past few months.

Posted by Frankie Jaegar

[QUOTE=Ch

Posted by NeXidala

Hmmm...

Pretty Hate Machine

and I'll choose the second person later.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: That's funny when my join date is before Ant's.

oh man, you were the big stuff in 03. Honestly, I figured you had your date moved earlier so you could have more rep points :)

Posted by Da Vinci

oik i think i am best qualified because i am honest, experienced and i seeem to have an idea wht is goign on heer. I have ***like grammer and i can be very funny. i think i shoudl be a supermod

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Ant: oh man, you were the big stuff in 03. Honestly, I figured you had your date moved earlier so you could have more rep points :)

Sarcasm or no?

Posted by Ch

Lolin '07

Posted by Shade

Vamp and Dishwasher.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Ant: oh man, you were the big stuff in 03. Honestly, I figured you had your date moved earlier so you could have more rep points :)

Nah, I had no idea it worked that way, so it was just a bonus. Zeta actually suggested I have it fixed.

Posted by NeXidala

Did it matter whether you changed it or not?

[spoiler]Grah I'm being kinda hostile, please ignore my hostility...[/spoiler]

Posted by Oforia

DA VINCI FOR SMOD '07

Posted by Shade

Oh man, totally. He deserves it.

Posted by NeXidala

I nominate Da Vinci as well.

[spoiler]No, not really.[/spoiler]

Posted by Da Vinci

fanks guys!!!!

u r my best freends. i hav no frends.

<33333

Posted by NeXidala

No way. That's pretty hard to believe.

Posted by Da Vinci

your so nice. i know, is zeem to be somesort of a superheeero online <3333

i luv u guys. we should meet up somewhere. do you live neear a target? i usualli meet ppl at target.

vote me for smod and u will be happy. i will makesure nobody breaks rules!

Posted by Zeta

Michelangelo was the superior Renessiance man.

Posted by Oforia

Quoting Da Vinci: your so nice. i know, is zeem to be somesort of a superheeero online <3333

i luv u guys. we should meet up somewhere. do you live neear a target? i usualli meet ppl at target.

vote me for smod and u will be happy. i will makesure nobody breaks rules!

An enlightening moment right there! See, everybody? This is our guy!

Posted by NeXidala

Uhm...

Posted by Da Vinci

Juggalos alwys make the best supermods.

votee for mee <3333

Posted by Shade

You are my new best friend.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Sabredog and Netman

Posted by Red

I needs a banner for PHM and Zeta for S-Mod '07

Posted by KoH

PHM and Vamp. If this topic is at all serious about two new smods, these two would make the most sense.

Posted by Trigger

Trigger and Trigger.

No, seriously, Da Vinci.

No, SERIOUSLY, Pretty Hate Machine and Vampiro.

Posted by The Judge

A quick CTRL+F "Judge" search revealed nothing.

FORESHAME.

I nominate me.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting KoH: If this topic is at all serious.

I don't know!! Judging by da replies, it looks like some people are trying to prove that Iris and da chick mods are way more serious, and why da mods do da voting for almost every thing!!! *gags*

*Makes da first, normal, serious, intelligent nomination.*

I nominate Arcadios. He's da most active member to walk da face of vgchat and probably knows every member here by name and never breaks da rules!

Posted by Proto Man

KoH and PHM

Posted by Corrupt

Raptor and myself.

...yes, again. :kirby:

Posted by Zeta

Arc only has a measly two months and three weeks of time.

*Looks down at my time in disgust*

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

PROTO FURY 07

Posted by ExoXile

Vamp and Corrupt

Pretty much.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Jesse Smith;550572]I don't know!! Judging by da replies, it looks like some people are trying to prove that Iris and da chick mods are way more serious, and why da mods do da voting for almost every thing!!! *gags*

*Makes da first, normal, serious, intelligent nomination.*

I nominate Arcadios. He's da most active member to walk da face of vgchat and probably knows every member here by name and never breaks da rules!

****ing hell, replace Iris with PHM and Vamp, ****it.

[quote=Doc;550577]KoH and PHM

**** you. I genuinely have no drive to become a super mod or even a regular mod. :(

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: PROTO FURY 07

Yeah, like that would happen. Made me lol.

Posted by Ant

you have previous experience with other boards, makes sense.

Posted by Ayu

PHM and Vamp.

Posted by G-Sides

demod iris and mod anyone.[spoiler]me[/spoiler]

Posted by Echo

The Storm.

Seriously though, Vamp. And PHM, I guess.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Arms;550742]demod iris and mod anyone.[spoiler]me[/spoiler]
Yes, because I'm so incompetent when it comes to deleteing, locking, and moving threads. :rolleyes:

Eat me.

Posted by Colonel

Zeta

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Iris: Eat me.

Nom nom nom nom nom

Posted by Raptor

So, what makes most of you think PHM would actually be a good moderator, aside from the fact that he posts a lot and spreads rep like AIDS? I remember when it was fairly standard to have to demonstrate your worthiness as a moderator of just one or two forums (not blogs), first.

Not that this is a real nomination thread or anything, but still. Curious.

Posted by G-Sides

Quoting Iris: Yes, because I'm so incompetent when it comes to deleteing, locking, and moving threads. :rolleyes:

Eat me.

lol then again, i've been at vgc for quite some time and seen quite a few mods come and go and you're the first case i've EVER seen when a near entire userbase collectively agrees on the demodding of a member because they take their job too seriously :s i've only seen demodding go on from personal request or hacking inactive leaves vgc etc etc
correct me if i'm wrong though oldies, but :\ . shyt son, I was only desupermodded because i 'left' vgc and someone got a little pissy over the fact that jesse wouldn't demod me, so they
hacked my account and massacred the sex forum and i rocked balls at doing my job and i never saw an account of multiple users wanting my *** gone. maybe just raptor but that's raptor so :s

Posted by The Judge

In this case, "massacred" is an innuendo. That's one for the kids at home.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Raptor: So, what makes most of you think PHM would actually be a good moderator, aside from the fact that he posts a lot and spreads rep like AIDS? I remember when it was fairly standard to have to demonstrate your worthiness as a moderator of just one or two forums (not blogs), first.

Hey, I never asked anyone to nominate me for anything, nor did I expect even a single nomination. Even I'm not sure why people like me, aside from the fact that I'm here a lot and I try to be friendly with most of the regulars.

Quoted post: Not that this is a real nomination thread or anything, but still. Curious.

Once again, highly possible and likely that you're right about that, too.

Posted by The Judge

You're not friendly with me, you fat sack of crap.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Arms;550797]lol then again, i've been at vgc for quite some time and seen quite a few mods come and go and you're the first case i've EVER seen when a near entire userbase collectively agrees on the demodding of a member because they take their job too seriously :s i've only seen demodding go on from personal request or hacking inactive leaves vgc etc etc
correct me if i'm wrong though oldies, but :\ . shyt son, I was only desupermodded because i 'left' vgc and someone got a little [COLOR=white]pis[/COLOR]sy over the fact that jesse wouldn't demod me, so they
hacked my account and massacred the sex forum and i rocked balls at doing my job and i never saw an account of multiple users wanting my *** gone. maybe just raptor but that's raptor so :s
I take it too seriously? I'll admit, I did stuff that wasn't really necessary, but that was within the first month or 2 of being a super mod and it certainly didn't ruin VGC when I deleted old spam threads missed half a year ago, and deleted a couple one-word posts. That was a while ago, and I don't think I'm the one taking things too seriously when that's the basis for every argument. Honestly, I'm not inept. I've been doing a fine job since then, taking care of tons of spam, misplaced threads, and advertisers/spammers. I know it and you'd know it if you've payed attention.

Posted by The Judge

I say demod everyone and leave me in charge for a week.

Posted by Omni

Quoting The Judge: You're not friendly with me, you fat sack of crap.

Hey, I've never been unfriendly with you, unless it was a joke. You know better.

Posted by ExoXile

And what about me?:(
You're all, thinking I'm a hot chick and whatnot. :(

Posted by cool gamer dad

Not even one more mod is needed, but I nominate Zeta. And maybe Vamp, but deep down I know he doesn't really want the spot. Or maybe he does. Maybe not.

Posted by Crazy K

I would say Vampiro, and PHM.

Posted by The Judge

I would say the roster's fine, personally.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Hey, I never asked anyone to nominate me for anything, nor did I expect even a single nomination. Even I'm not sure why people like me, aside from the fact that I'm here a lot and I try to be friendly with most of the regulars.

I like how you're the only one who answered my question. It looks like nobody else can even think of a reason. Surprise, surprise.

I wasn't implying that you shouldn't eventually be a moderator, either. I'm indifferent.

Posted by The underground

Vampiro V. Empire and Hyper got my vote good luck guys.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Raptor: I like how you're the only one who answered my question. It looks like nobody else can even think of a reason. Surprise, surprise.

I don't know if anyone else paid attention, LOL...This thread has kinda become a big joke.

[quote]I wasn't implying that you shouldn't eventually be a moderator, either. I'm indifferent.

Don't worry about it, you're free to have any opinions you want, but I am glad you're not actually against me. I'm not worried either way whether or not I get it. I never expected to be nominated even one time.

Posted by The Judge

I vote against PHM.

Posted by GameMiestro

I vote to impeach all moderators.

So, aside from that one thing Fate and Iris did way back when, what other reason is there to demod her exactly? She's competent and responsible, and, now this may be foreign for us, she actually does the job that was intended.

oh wait, iris is the girl right? never mind. lynch that bi[COLOR="White"]tc[/COLOR]h

Posted by Shade

Okay, if we're being serious, just Vamp. No need for two more.

Posted by Linkman

I nominate Jesus

oh, and PHM I guess.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Iris: I did stuff that wasn't really necessary, but that was within the first month or 2 of being a super mod

Let me correct you: I did stuff that wasn't really necessary, but that was within da first one or two YEARS of being a super mod. :D

hasn't she only been a supermod just over six months?

Posted by Linkman

Iris hasn't done anything to **** everyone off in quite a while. I made a lot of stupid decisions when I first became a super mod, and like with Iris, it was caused by a naive perception of Super Mod responsibilities. Because of that, people were easy to forgive. It shouldn't be any different for Iris.

In fact, she probably looks out for more forums than any other Super Mod right now, which is why we want a couple more.

Quoting "Raptor (rep comment)": Raptor agrees: You mean TheSecondComing? Mr./Mrs. Androgyny itself?

Indeed.

Posted by Ant

I think the joke in itself is that everyone wants PHM as a super moderator. I guess we we're just left out of the loop Raptor.

Posted by Raptor

[QUOTE=Linkman;550963]Iris hasn't done anything to **** everyone off in quite a while. I made a lot of stupid decisions when I first became a super mod, and like with Iris, it was caused by a naive perception of Super Mod responsibilities. Because of that, people were easy to forgive. It shouldn't be any different for Iris.

Yeah, but she's a girl, which means she doesn't deserve equal rights.

good thing you're a wolf... else you'd have a very poorly worded sentence or two headed your way.

wai-

Posted by Draxamus

I nominate myself and Zac! IT'S ALL POLITICS MAAAAN

Posted by Zac

I nominate myself and Draxamus

Posted by maian

dshwshr66

Posted by KoH

[quote=Raptor;550794]So, what makes most of you think PHM would actually be a good moderator, aside from the fact that he posts a lot and spreads rep like AIDS? I remember when it was fairly standard to have to demonstrate your worthiness as a moderator of just one or two forums (not blogs), first.

Not that this is a real nomination thread or anything, but still. Curious.

Why would popular blogs prove to be any different than regular forums? They both have the same responsibilities and from his own personality he's proven to be worthy of a staff position. There's no real reason why he shouldn't, at the very least, be given a chance.

If he fails we kill him. So no biggie.

Btw, although we all give Iris a tough time I have to side with Linkman. She's been doing a decent job from what I've seen. The only time she's really failed me is by not instantly banning every single Panic account ever made. It just took too long. :(

Posted by Iris

I appreciate the understanding, everyone. I know I've been doing things better, and it's nice to get some confirmation rather than the same biased response.

Posted by loathing

This website still exists?

Posted by The Judge

Antman69

Posted by Ant

it was 51 you jerk

Posted by Oforia

Ok, on a serious note. Quit with all the sexist remarks. They are not at all funny.

Iris seems to be doing a good job to me. Besides, what is the point of demoting her? The mods are not supposed to post a lot, they are supposed to keep a forum in line. Vgchat seems like it is under control to me, so what the hell is the point of having new management? In my opinion, mods are not judged on how much they post. They should be judged upon how active they are and how well the moderate the posts. Being active is not the same thing as posting a lot. This seems to be somewhat of a popularity contest, and obviously the most popular members will be chosen to become the new mods. Iris is doing a fine job, and should not be punished for it. In my mind, vgchat is not in need of new management.

Posted by Arcadios

Why bother doing anything at all? No modding or demodding will take place.

Posted by RandomizeR

PHM and Corrupt

Posted by KoH

[quote=Mixman;551113]This seems to be somewhat of a popularity contest, and obviously the most popular members will be chosen to become the new mods. Iris is doing a fine job, and should not be punished for it. In my mind, vgchat is not in need of new management.

Yeah, I don't agree that Iris should be de-modded. 99% of the time I've given her a hard time about her job it's just been my usual bs, nothing actually solid behind anything I've said. I think though, having 2 new super mods could prove to be swell. Just means less of a chance for situations like what happened with Panic to repeat themselves.

Again, honest and true, Iris is doing a good job and you guys know it. It is kinda weird having her, of all ******* people, as a mod but she's doing fine. If it's starting to get to her, I again agree with Mixman (I know, big surprise huh?) to lay off.

Posted by Iris

Thanks, but it hasn't gotten to me yet. I know when I do a good job and when I so something that'd get controversy.

Posted by Kit

I think the roster's fine as it is. :/

Posted by Dexter

I want the super mod header back.

Posted by Xero

^Agreed

I'll nominate...The Judge and Xenos.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Vamp and Stalolin.

I wonder how many people around now remember my time as a Super Mod. I'm betting not many.

Posted by Oforia

Quoting KoH: Yeah, I don't agree that Iris should be de-modded. 99% of the time I've given her a hard time about her job it's just been my usual bs, nothing actually solid behind anything I've said. I think though, having 2 new super mods could prove to be swell. Just means less of a chance for situations like what happened with Panic to repeat themselves.

Again, honest and true, Iris is doing a good job and you guys know it. It is kinda weird having her, of all ******* people, as a mod but she's doing fine. If it's starting to get to her, I again agree with Mixman (I know, big surprise huh?) to lay off.

Everyone knows that too many mods on a forum, especially when they are not needed, can lead to trouble. At the current point in time, all the panic problems have been dealt with in an orderly manner. It is not Iris's fault those events happened, therefore, she should not be punished by being demoted. That's my 2 cents.

Don't be ridiculous. This forum has always had like ten super mods at the same time and they play nice most of the time.

Posted by Oforia

I'm not being ridiculous, I am being realistic. In the current situation on this board, there is no need to add more super mods. Why not just leave it like it is?

Posted by Ant

we need more regular mods actually. but that isn't what this is all about now is it?

Posted by Roger Smith

I'll agree with the user above me. S-mods have never really been problematic per se. Though, more active mods are more needed.

Posted by Oforia

I agree with that. More active mods are needed. But in my mind, being active does not mean being overly social. Posting a lot isn't necessarily being active. I would much rather have a mod who is constantly browsing the forums, keeping everything in line, rather than just posting wherever and whenever they can.

More active and mature normal mods would be nice.

Quoting Roger Smith: S-mods have never really been problematic per se.

Heh.

Posted by Shade

Yes you do, PHM. Don't lie. You and Arc.

edit: ninja'd

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting WILLETH FOR MONTHS: Heh.

Alright alright, so I sugar coated that statement a tad. Everyone's had problems even the mighty s-mod.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Arms: lol then again, i've been at vgc for quite some time and seen quite a few mods come and go and you're the first case i've EVER seen when a near entire userbase collectively agrees on the demodding of a member because they take their job too seriously

hi

Posted by Xero

Quoting Roger Smith: Though, more active mods are more needed.

That, I agree with. I know that Iris, Dexter and linko_16 are 3 active super mods that can take care of business anytime. They'd have much less to do if most boards had mods that can watch over their..."land" on daily bases.

Posted by Zac

demod dexter and linko_16

Posted by Raptor

April Fool's, everybody.

Quoting WILLETH FOR MONTHS:
I wonder how many people around now remember my time as a Super Mod. I'm betting not many.

Who are you?

Posted by Omni

That's Wings. Observe the unibrow.

OBSERVE!

Posted by KoH

[quote=Mixman;551447]Everyone knows that too many mods on a forum, especially when they are not needed, can lead to trouble. At the current point in time, all the panic problems have been dealt with in an orderly manner. It is not Iris's fault those events happened, therefore, she should not be punished by being demoted. That's my 2 cents.

The thing is, they are needed. If anything it'll make all their job easier and more efficient at cleaning trash up.

The Panic problems weren't, honestly. I think that out of all the prior problems we've had with incessant and annoying members Panic was dealt with the poorest. Granted, he proved to be more annoying than some and more hellbent on his quest to prove himself a nuisance but it could have easily been finished off with better finesse and efficiency. Anyone can easily admit to this.

I never said it was Iris' fault that those events happened. In fact, I even defended her in that aspect. It's no one's fault that Panic did what he did other than Panic's. If you think otherwise, I'm sorry but that's just foolish and naive.

Had there been more super mods at the time, namely PHM and Vamp, I'm sure the entire matter would have been resolved almost instantly. Popular opinion was that Panic be banned and, obviously, all his puppet accounts as well. And yet, it took days for him to stop and even then it wasn't due to any VGC staff members doing but rather the brutal bashings and threats to report him to his ISP made by VGC members.

This is simply my opinion, however. Personally, I really don't care that much either way.

Btw:

[quote=WILLETH FOR MONTHS;551426]I wonder how many people around now remember my time as a Super Mod. I'm betting not many.

I DO!

Quoted post: Ok, on a serious note. Quit with all the sexist remarks. They are not at all funny.

Yes they are.

Posted by Trigger

[quote]The mods are not supposed to post a lot, they are supposed to keep a forum in line. In my opinion, mods are not judged on how much they post. They should be judged upon how active they are and how well the moderate the posts. Being active is not the same thing as posting a lot.
Before you become a moderator, posting is all a user has to prove they are active and support the equal opportunities and rule-following of the forums. Moderator positions aren't "click buttons and never talk" positions and therefore they should be as active as any other member of this forum. The issue never is about a moderator posting everywhere and anywhere they can, I have no idea where you think this was ever the issue or reason why a person is selected for moderation.

Part of an active member includes posting and being socially active; how can a moderator possibly have the communities best interests in mind if they never really interact with the people or the free and open discussions that they are to moderate? You'll just have to square with that some day.

[quote]That, I agree with. I know that Iris, Dexter and linko_16 are 3 active super mods that can take care of business anytime. They'd have much less to do if most boards had mods that can watch over their..."land" on daily bases.
Like get a life!

Posted by Xero

Quoting Trigger:

Like get a life!

Ok. Perhaps I didn't meant to pop up and check every single day, but to be there fairly often. They don't have to stay online forever either. I don't think spending 5-10 minutes of your day to check out a board you mod is a sign that you have no life.

Posted by G-Sides

Quoting WILLETH FOR MONTHS: I wonder how many people around now remember my time as a Super Mod. I'm betting not many.

ooo, ooo, i do. not to mention the fact that i knew you when you were still 99flake 8-) (which you should go back to btw, i <3 that sn)

Quoting Mixman: Everyone knows that too many mods on a forum, especially when they are not needed, can lead to trouble.

wrong, when i first joined there were probably about 11 super mods
frieza, forr, locke, i me, luigi, jean luc, chrono, netman/decapitt, freddyg, duckfather, vaporeon... and it worked fine with all of them until jesse went wAcKoO1! and demodded/banned lots of them.

Quoting Ant: we need more regular mods actually.

yes

Quoting Roger Smith: I'll agree with the user above me. S-mods have never really been problematic per se. Though, more active mods are more needed.

super mods being a problem only reflect the opinions of the users. if we have ****ty dickhead supermods, then people are going to complain and have problems with them. you pick good supermods, problem solved ftw.

Quoting KoH: The Panic problems weren't, honestly. I think that out of all the prior problems we've had with incessant and annoying members Panic was dealt with the poorest. Granted, he proved to be more annoying than some and more hellbent on his quest to prove himself a nuisance but it could have easily been finished off with better finesse and efficiency. Anyone can easily admit to this.

imo the panic situation was one of the most immature events i've ever seen occur on vgc. seriously people, most of you are older than me and i didn't freak out and post pics of him like most of you did for the sake of being assholes.[spoiler]although i do admit, that was a ****ing gnarly zit[/spoiler]

Posted by KoH

[quote=Arms;551854]imo the panic situation was one of the most immature events i've ever seen occur on vgc. seriously people, most of you are older than me and i didn't freak out and post pics of him like most of you did for the sake of being a[COLOR=white]ssholes.[/COLOR][spoiler]although i do admit, that was a ****ing gnarly zit[/spoiler]

In my defense I'd like to state for the record that my avatar was/is admittedly pretty funny. And you can not deny this as this is fact.

No, you're a dick.

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about, though.

Posted by Arcadios

Wait...you weren't here for the whole "Panic" affair, were you?

Posted by Shade

Is it just me, or is Wings hot?

'Cause I'd totally do him.

Posted by Oforia

Quoting Trigger: Before you become a moderator, posting is all a user has to prove they are active and support the equal opportunities and rule-following of the forums. Moderator positions aren't "click buttons and never talk" positions and therefore they should be as active as any other member of this forum. The issue never is about a moderator posting everywhere and anywhere they can, I have no idea where you think this was ever the issue or reason why a person is selected for moderation.

Part of an active member includes posting and being socially active; how can a moderator possibly have the communities best interests in mind if they never really interact with the people or the free and open discussions that they are to moderate? You'll just have to square with that some day.

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. I didn't say moderators shouldn't post at all. I said that they should not post wherever they can, and a good moderator shouldn't be judged on their post count. I was referring to Jesse's post about Arcadios.

Quoting Shade32: Is it just me, or is Wings hot?

'Cause I'd totally do him.

****, the username hack's back.

Posted by Zeta

If it's the username hack, then why do you see Wings, WILLETH FOR MONTHS?

Posted by Shade

Ohhhhhhh snap

note: bring Anarchy Soda back :(

Well, not only am I dumb, but it seems I have a fan.

I have another comic coming out in a few months. There's a partial site up at http://www.willeth.com/insecurity if you want to check out some (old) concept art. I fully plan to make a big fuss about it when I launch it, though.

lol I never knew you liked AS :S

Posted by Ch

Quoting Arms: imo the panic situation was one of the most immature events i've ever seen occur on vgc. seriously people, most of you are older than me and i didn't freak out and post pics of him like most of you did for the sake of being assholes.[spoiler]although i do admit, that was a ****ing gnarly zit[/spoiler]

Totally agree. It had comical value for about a day, then you people killed it.

And yes, the zit was massive.

Posted by cool gamer dad

I've seen much larger.

**** aint nothin

Posted by KoH

[quote=WILLETH FOR MONTHS;551885]No, you're a dick.

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about, though.

But... but... my peepee wants to sneeze in ur **** hole!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Arms: until jesse went wAcKoO1! and demodded/banned lots of them.]

Let me correct you!! They left and went over to GamerBoards. THEN I de-moded them, and didn't ban any one. JLC was da only one I de-moded, and that was cause he posted a lot of ******* cursing.

As for normal mods...whene ever porn has showed up, they usually saw it first and banend them, and deleted them when they were on their board!!! (Mods can now ban by giving infractions.)

Posted by G-Sides

Quoting Jesse Smith: Let me correct you!! They left and went over to GamerBoards. THEN I de-moded them, and didn't ban any one. JLC was da only one I de-moded, and that was cause he posted a lot of ******* cursing.

:o i was sure you had banned frieza and duckfather? or is that just a sorry memory on my part

Posted by Jesse Smith

Bah!! They left!!!! I let a bunch of n00bies become mods, and da oldies fliped out!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by PhlyntheKT

PhlyntheKT, Blaise and Zeta.

Posted by Xero

Why do you nominate yourself?

Posted by Ant

Because he deserves the position?

Posted by Xero

Does he...or she?

Yes. Don't you know who he is?

because i don't

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Xero;552123]Why do you nominate yourself?

The same reason I nominate myself.

wait, no, nevermind I don't think it's the same reason

'lolin for supermod '07

Posted by mis0

Meh. The only board I want to moderate is this one, actually. Super Mod? No, thanks.

I'm thinking Vampiro would be an excellent choice, and quite possibly PHM. Though Xenos would be a great super mod, I don't think she wants the nomination. Hm.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Yes. Don't you know who he is?

because i don't

I lol'd

Quoting Stalolin: The same reason I nominate myself.

wait, no, nevermind I don't think it's the same reason

'lolin for supermod '07

Yeah that was more of a joke.....right?

Posted by Xcell

PHM and The Judge

Posted by Slade

'Lolin and Vamp. Or Willeth.

And I like having an estrogen powered s-mod. Iris should stay, at least.

Posted by The Judge

In all seriousness though, even if I did have a ghosts' chance of being a super mod, I wouldn't want to be. I'm not on enough, nor do I care enough about the rest of the boards.

Posted by Ch

'Lolin 07

Posted by Xero

Quoting The Judge: In all seriousness though, even if I did have a ghosts' chance of being a super mod, I wouldn't want to be. I'm not on enough, nor do I care enough about the rest of the boards.

Same here.

If you don't want to be a Smod, I'll change my nominations to WILLETH FOR MONTHS and Xenos.

I also don't want to be a mod :cookie:

I'm too busy modding another community now. :D

Posted by Raptor

Quoting The Judge: In all seriousness though, even if I did have a ghosts' chance of being a super mod, I wouldn't want to be. I'm not on enough, nor do I care enough about the rest of the boards.

oh thank wacko

Posted by Xero

Quoting WILLETH FOR MONTHS: I also don't want to be a mod :cookie:

I'm too busy modding another community now. :D

Doh! >_<

Then I'll say Xenos and Vampiro

Posted by Omni

I don't think Xenos wants to be a super mod either, but I may be wrong.

Posted by Xero

She didn't post in this thread yet so I don't if she wants the spot or not.

If she doesn't want it, you are my next nomination, PHM :)

Fourth-best!

Posted by Shade

If Xero says it, we should head in the opposite direction.

REAL ONE BJARNI AND BAKURA

Posted by Xero

Bjarni is gone no? ;)

You should've said WackoHater :p:

Posted by mis0

I haven't seen Bjarni for like a year, and I think that was AIM harassment, not on VGC.

He was really funny. I wan`t him comeing back to this VGC dark hell!

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Is Iris still a S-mod? BTW Where is the thing that shows the "Forum Leaders"?

Posted by Omni

Iris is still a super mod. The others are Linkman, Speedfreak, Dexter, and Linko_16. The Forum Leaders page is able to be viewed if you scroll down to near the bottom of the main forum index.

Posted by G-Sides

if vamp gets smod, dibs on music mod spot. >:o

Posted by Hyper

Arcadios and The Judge.

Posted by Shade

I think I should be mod of Pokemon, seeing as Vox rarely comes here.

Posted by Arcadios

I shooty KH.
:wacko:

Posted by Bebop

oik i think i am best qualified because i am honest, experienced and i seeem to have an idea wht is goign on heer. I have ***like grammer and i can be very funny. i think i shoudl be a supermod

Posted by Shade

I agree.

Posted by Red

can't decide, PHM and Zeta, or PHM and Corrupt? =/

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Red: can't decide, PHM and Zeta, or PHM and Corrupt? =/

I'd say go with the first option.

Posted by G-Sides

tbqh i really don't think PHM should mod in the first place. nothing against you buddy, mucho love, but i just don't think he'd fit the spot :s being i've only seen him back other people up, jump on the bandwagons, be a follower and not a leader whatever rather than take any real charge or personal standpoints.

just an observation. assertiveness is important as is being able to hold your own and not just ban people or edit posts or e-bully people by deleting their posts blah blah because it'll make you look kewl and like you're making a difference by improving your own image.

edit: all nominating corrupt, you do know he's been a super mod in the past and should probably take his word for it when he says that he doesn't want to be nominated :|

Posted by Fate

I don't even know who Pretty Hate Machine is. I thought he's been here for like less than a year or something. Makes his presence known in DA but not much elsewhere.

Posted by Ant

He posts there, not a lot though. More so a part of the "black sun" crowd.

Posted by Stalolin

i think that phm should change him name to katana and mod the anime board

Posted by Tyler Durden

I think PHM's screen name is fine, just how it is. Although his is a cheerful lot, and "Joy Division" fits him a whole hell of alot more.

Posted by Fate

Wherever he's known, I don't know him.

and i mod the anime board wtf

Posted by Hyper

wtf 007 ninja must mod anime

Posted by Omni

Oh, and I post plenty in the main boards. I also have plenty of my own opinions about things, and I do more than bandwagon and back people up. It's not like I do that all the time, either. I also never asked or expected anyone to nominate me.

Quoting Fate: I don't even know who Pretty Hate Machine is. I thought he's been here for like less than a year or something. Makes his presence known in DA but not much elsewhere.

I'm also surprised you don't know who I am, because everyone else seems to, including people I don't remember ever seeing or talking to. Plus, check my join date, even though I came back less than a year ago after being gone for a long time

[quote]Corrupt agrees: I'm not sure if the poor bastard has even heard of Joy Division.

Of course I know who Joy Division is. Doesn't everybody? Oh, and I'm not changing my name.

Posted by Fate

Did you change your name or something?

Used to be Stone Cold Crazy. It's pretty much impossible to not know who he is.

Posted by Fate

I knew a Stone Cold Crazy way back when. He just said he came back less than a year ago. Hmm.

You're not thinking of the right person then. Pay more attention.

Posted by Fate

Uhh, it's not that hard to miss someone in areas I don't post, especially since he just said that he came back less than a year ago. If he used to be Stone Cold Crazy, the guy I remember, then yeah, I know who he is. Seeing as how he changed his name, that's where the confusion came about.

Like, duh.
:cookie:

Except he came back less than a year ago with the name Stone Cold Crazy, then changed it, then posted in just about every board there is. What? lol

pay more attention

Posted by Fate

But people weren't nominating Stone Cold Crazy, they were nominating Pretty Hate Machine. see the confusion lol

No. You're just stupid. Like a girl.

PROTO FATE '07

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: No. You're just stupid. Like a girl.

PROTO FATE '07

And still I laugh...

Posted by Omni

My value is reaffirmed. Fate finally figured out who I am. Is there anyone else who doesn't know? Seriously, I've been asked before in threads I know she's posted in. I did come back less than a year ago. It was sometime last August, I think.

Weren't you that one guy that liked Queen or something? Maybe wrestling? idk

I didn't know, but I skilfully waited until someone else asked in a thread I was participating in so that I was spared the embarrassment of having to ask and could save face.

wait, ****

Posted by Fate

Sooooooooo I'm not the only one. :mad:

Posted by Xero

Lol.

So when do we stop nominating?

Posted by Omni

A week from the day this thread was made. Then there's a week of poll voting for members, and then there's a week of mod voting in the mod board. The whole process conveniently ends on April 1st. :D

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: A week from the day this thread was made. Then there's a week of poll voting for members, and then there's a week of mod voting in the mod board. The whole process conveniently ends on April 1st. :D

So I suggest we start your campaign now!

Posted by Omni

I don't plan on campaigning for anything. If they want me to do it, the polls will show it. Everybody except a few people already know who I am. I didn't expect any nominations at all. If I don't get it, it's fine. Whatever they want.

Posted by Shade

Considering it's all a joke lol
jesse, you sly fox, you

JUDGE ANT '07

Posted by KoH

For the record I have only this to say:

That entire Stephanie fad that Mixman says he started, the one with the girl with the... pink/purple (? I'm colorblind, **** you) hair is one of the lamest and utterly stupid fads ever. Stop it. Just ****ing stop it. Now.

Dicks.

Posted by Dexter

I like it.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting KoH: For the record I have only this to say:

That entire Stephanie fad that Mixman says he started, the one with the girl with the... pink/purple (? I'm colorblind, **** you) hair is one of the lamest and utterly stupid fads ever. Stop it. Just ****ing stop it. Now.

Dicks.

I'm only doing it cuz it was part of an agreement I made. It'll be gone in a week KoH.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Roger Smith;554348]It'll be gone in a week KoH.

It better be or there'll be hell to pay.

Posted by Fate

Leave the cute little loli-pop alone.

Posted by Oforia

[quote=Dexter;554333]I like it.
So do I. It expresses character. :D

@KoH: The lazytown avatars are better than that panic one. That got old REAL fast. At least we are doing something new.

Posted by Linkman

Yours expresses more than just character. I thought it was an anti-pedophile protest. Is there something you're not telling us? :(

Posted by Zeta

ARMS PIT '07

Posted by Oforia

Lazytown is a good show? >_>

edit: NINJA'd

Posted by Trigger

Nothing says 'Super' in Mod quite like Trigger does.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Mixman: Lazytown is a good show? >_>

[IMG]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7817/nowaihalo7pm.jpg[/IMG]

And yeah Trigger FTW!

Posted by Xero

What an ugly lizard 0_o

Posted by Dexter

That's an awful lizard and I really like lizards.

Come on, guys. Even I know that's a Jackal.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Zeta;554571]ARMS PIT '07

For some reason, I laughed when I read that.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Dexter: That's an awful lizard and I really like lizards.

Same here.

PROTO LIZARD '07

!= Lizard. It's a Jackal from Halo 2.

Posted by KoF

I ****in nominate King of Hearts. We should also have Raptor as S-mod.

Posted by Omni

I have a question. When are we actually voting? Jesse said it would be a week for each step in the process. This is 10 days later. I'm going to assume we all got distracted by the sig pic thing.

Posted by Raptor

What do you care? You're not going to win.

Oh ****, I forgot this was run by Jesse. This means that the people who least want the position or who are least voted will probably get it, huh.

Okay, I really really want to be a super mod, then.

Man, reverse reverse psychology is a *****.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Raptor: What do you care? You're not going to win.

I don't care if I get it or not. I didn't ask to be nominated by everyone and their grandmother. If they think I'd do a good job, I'll give it a try. If not, no big deal. I just wondered whatever happened to this. I mean, I'd like to have a chance at it, but if they don't want me, I'll be okay with that. :)

Posted by Shade

THIS ISN'T ****ING REAL.

Yeah. So... stop caring so much about it.

Posted by muffla

*in a waio voice* im a gonna win

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Shade32: THIS ISN'T ****ING REAL.

Yeah. So... stop caring so much about it.

lol even though this was voted on by the mods okay

Posted by Kit

Quoting Raptor: You're not going to win.

He's got the most votes so far, actually.