TODAY I AM A MAN

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Some of you may remember that I had a mouse in my house a few months back. Every time I think I've got rid of it (ie, everything's been quiet for a few days/weeks) it comes back, craps in my underwear drawer, and runs around creating havoc.

Today - today, my friends, a day which will go down in history - I trapped that wee bugger in a corner and captured it. All the various humane and lethal traps I've placed around the house did nothing to quell this rodent's tirade, but this evening - armed with nothing but an empty Weetos packet - his reign of terror ended and I triumphed! A singular effort on my part, aided only by the sturdy construct of Professor Weeto! Huzzah!

I went down the road and let him loose in a bush. The mouse, not the professor. I only hope that it was a bachelor mouse, the kind to go out to parties now and again and womanize without bringing any hot totty back to his apartment in my living room wall, and not the breadwinner father figure mouse, with the potential to leave behind an orphaned family of pinkies. Otherwise I'll have to go all Anakin on them, and I really don't want to have to do that.

Posted by Bebop

The good thing is that the ending has left enough room open for a sequel.

That said congratulations on defeating your sworn enemy but I'm afraid you have not yet acheived manhood. Only when you take a poo naked do you earn the right to be called a man

Posted by Omni

Oh, but you could have used sticky traps.

Posted by cool gamer dad

I'm glad a sticky trap was not used. I've tried to get a mouse off of one of those before, and it wasn't pretty.

Posted by Bebop

I dont think you read the story. THE MOUSE IS SMART! ONLY WHEN CONFRONTED BY A BEING OF EQUAL MINDS COULD IT BE LAID TO REST!

Posted by Trigger

[quote]Today - today, my friends, a day which will go down in history - I trapped that wee bugger in a corner and captured it.
I thought that said, "I trapped that wee bugger in a corner and catapulted it."

That would have been way cooler and manlier.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I ****ing lol'd. Welcome to manhood.

Posted by Sage Shadows

Welcome, we get matching jackets :)