South park season premiere

Posted by veritas

I thought when randy said N!gger, it was absolutely funny. That show in its entirety was hilarious. Im suprised it hasn't been cancelled yet. Do you think the black community will get outraged about this and try to get it off the air. Or maybe the little people (midget) community will get ****ed

Posted by Echo

I thought it was pretty funny. South Park has done better than most (Family Guy) at keeping the new shows still really funny. I doubt there is going to be any big outrage. The word niggar gets thrown around a good bit on TV nowadays, I don't think it'll be a big deal. Besides, I think the episode actually had a good point, which black people should embrace instead of be outraged at: White people just don't get what it's like for a black man to be called a niggar.

I don't think it'll be banned or pulled or anything. I mean, it might not be shown in syndication, but Chapelle uses the word niggar all the time.

They made fun of midgets worse than they made fun of black people, but I don't see midgets getting up in arms about it, either. South Park is known for how they make fun of everything, and this isn't really anything new.

Posted by Philsdad

The episode was hilarious, and I can see the same arguments arising that you always hear after a controversial South Park. "Trey and Matt went too far this time!" "But they've made fun of everyone else too, it's either everything or nothing at all blah blah blah." And of course I'd have to agree with the latter on this one.

So did anyone actually guess "Naggers" at first for the puzzle?

Posted by veritas

before the letters were up I thought it was butters. after the letters went up I thought it was n!gger.haha

Posted by Echo

Heh, I actually thought it was butters at first too, with only the _ _ _ _ E R S up. Than, of course, I immediately thought niggars. Before Randy actually answered, though, I figured out that it was naggers.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I knew the episode was titled "With Apologies to Jesse Jackson" and the short summary I read stated that the N-word hits South Park, so I knew it was gonna be "NIGGERS".

Posted by veritas

Does anyone know what the next episode is gonna be about?

Posted by Tiptoegecko

The new episode was freaking great, I loved it so much. The South Park writers are still at the top of their game as far as I'm concerned

Posted by Crazy K

Plus the "Race wars" commercial was pretty obvious.

Posted by veritas

I wonder what Cartman is gonna do to butters. lol noone likes him besides General Dissaray.