Around what time of day do you usually wake-up?:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Currently for me it varies greatly.

Posted by Stalolin

Weekdays: 6:30 - 6:40
Weekends: it's afternoon by the time I wake up

Posted by PhlyntheKT

The poll's up now so you can vote Stal'

Posted by mis0

Anytime between 5:45 and 6:15, normally. Today I slept in an extra hour, though, because I need the rest due to midterms, etc.

Posted by Xenos

I usually go to sleep at 11 PM and I wake up at 4 AM. Just habit I developed over the years. Today I actually took two extra hours to sleep for the same reason as Miso's, then again, I slept at 12:30.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Depends. Though last night, I can't remember when I woke up, but I looked at my clock and saw it was 2 AM. It felt like 2 PM and believed I was late for work. So my morning can be anywhere from 12 AM to 12 PM.

Posted by Corrupt

1-3 PM, usually. I'm going to change that soon, though. I'm sick of it.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I'm sick of you. Change that.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I'm sick of you not signing on AIM when you ****ing said you would. Change that.

That's more like it, actually.

Edit: I'm signing on AIM RIGHT NOW OH ***

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Most days I get up at 6:45am. On days off, usually 9am. I'm a morning person.

Posted by Kit

Usually morning - early afternoon, but if I pull an all nighter I'll sometimes go to sleep when I get home, go to bed (Can be from 8AM to 11AM) and wake up some time in the afternoon, depending on what time it was in the morning.

Posted by Omni

Whenever I get up.

Posted by Ch

On the weekdays I wake up at 5:50 in the AM

Weekends I wake up at like 8 to go to work.

Posted by Sage Shadows

School days, or when I have an early shift for work(rare) I usually get up at 6:00 a.m. I shower, fix my hair, i might add spray die to my hair some morning, which is why I get up so early. School doesn't start until 8:55m, and my earliest shift is 9:30. So yeah.

On weekends, I usually get up around 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Posted by Arcadios

5:30AM
Except on Sundays.

Posted by TheSorrow

7:00 on school days and on the weekends itsmainly around 11-1 on the weekends

Posted by The Judge

Well, my job starts at 6, so my day begins at 5.

Posted by Zeta

6AM on weekdays.
10AM+ on weekends.

Posted by The underground

i usally get up round 3 am do my work out shower eat and go out the door

Posted by mis0

I'm surprised that many of you have such a huge variability in when you wake up, depending on if you go to work/school or not. Doesn't that make you miserable when you do have to wake up early? I basically keep the same schedule every day.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

I just stay up if I have to do something. I only sleep when I have time.

Posted by Ch

Sleep is for the weak

Posted by ExoXile

Wheneverz I wake up.

Posted by Average n00b

No later than 10AM. It's usually around 8:00AM on weekends.

Weekdays: 6:45

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

I know it's morning when I realise I have morning wood.

Posted by Xero

I need to lseep a lot, so I usually go to bed around 10PM to wake up at 9AM.

Posted by Trigger

When I decide it is. The sun does not dare rise before I permit it to do so.

Posted by Red

well ussually on Weekdays I wake up at 6:15 but weekdays it's stay up late, sleep in late for me.

and so the ideal morning for me is Afternoon :)

btw, were the giant smiley faces really needed?

Posted by Slade

I usually get up at 6 or 7 during the week, and at 8 or 9 on the weekends. Sometimes I get up earlier on the weekend if I've got to work before it gets too hot out.

I'm not much of a morning person, and it sometimes seems like the morning lasts until 10 or 11 at night.

Posted by mis0

Wow, prepare to get b&, seany. ;)

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting spartan.gump: 7:00 on school days and on the weekends itsmainly around 11-1 on the weekends

Same here

Posted by Crazy K

For school I wake up at 6:00 am, and on the weekends I sleep in till around 12:30 or so.

Posted by Bebop

Ive been waking up noonish lately and I hate it. Got to sort it out.

Posted by G-Sides

i'll sleep anywhere between 1-4 am and wake up at 7 am :s
goodnight

Posted by MarioStar

Between 9 and 12 usually : l

Posted by Creedence

2:00Pm since its spring break,but I usualy stay up until about 4:00Am. and yes my age lies to you.

Posted by LegoLover

yo nigga it dont matta whne i wakez up. quit worring so much about it. dont even ask me no mo. i wake up when my hoes wake me up. I sleep with 5 at a time

Posted by Shin-Ra

Almost always before 8:00 AM. Even if I stayed up until 4 AM, my body gets up at 8 regardless. When that happens, I just get something to eat and head back to bed because if I miss breakfast I'll feel like crap the rest of the day.

Posted by Aesthetic

Well, I woke up initially at 6:30 AM, just when the sun was rising, then went back to bed. Then I woke up at 10:30, and was deciding whether or not to go running: "Sex dreams, running. Sex dreams, running...."

I woke up at noon and went running.

Posted by Dexter

7:00 AM. Even without my alarm set, my inner clock usually wakes me up at this time.