Two day April Fools Day Fake Super Mod 2007.

Posted by Jesse Smith

This year, one of them gots to be Arcadios!!! Remember 'The Storm', er hi Linkman!! This would be a rince and repeat!!! It would crush his heart like it did to Da Storm!!! :D:D:D (This would be after the April Fools Day stuff is over.) I'll make a thread for nominations out there, in about a day, for a week. Then they vote for a week, then da mods 'vote' until da insanity is over!!! :D:D:D

Got any AFD ideas, you can post them here. :D:D:D

Posted by Stalolin

Ooh, mod Zeta to the Metroid board for April Fools and then take him off once it's over.

Posted by Iris

As long as you don't give the temp mods any power, go ahead. Modding Zeta to Metroid temporarily would be funny. For the super mods, you can do Arcadios and some one else from Black Sun, like Proto Man or Xero.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Proto Man, definitely. Or Sean Fury. No one likes either so it doesn't really matter. And yeah, you gotta give Zeta the Metroid board.

Posted by Echo

Although Sean is dumb, I think that he has been here long enough to realize that if he's made super mod that it's only a joke. Maybe Proto Man, though.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Iris: As long as you don't give the temp mods any power, go ahead.

Obviously you havn't been here very long and wern't around for the last few times we did this!! :D:D:D They get real Super Mod powers, otherwise they would quickly find out it was fake!!!!

Then again, you're probably just power hungry and don't want any one steping on your turf for a few days!!! :D:D:D:D

oh snap

but yeah, give Proto real powers. And do it two weeks after april first.

Posted by Hyper

give us the power to ban protoman permanently

do not remove this power once april fools is over

Posted by Linko_16

Half the time this happens they just end up becoming competent and stay on as full-time super mods.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Linko_16;549949][COLOR=indigo]Half the time this happens they just end up becoming competent and stay on as full-time super mods.[/COLOR]

Proto can be the exception, k?

Posted by Linkman

Here's an idea. Do absolutely nothing. They'll never see it coming.

Seriously though, just place a nomination thread, then a community board poll, then a mod board poll. Whoever is the most gullible and naive gets it. Targeting a member in advance has never worked.

lol @ 2004 when Sabredog (and like 6 other members) lost their minds. Never have I gotten so many hate IMs on AIM at one time. :cool:

Posted by Ant

Those were some good times.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Jesse Smith;549766]Obviously you havn't been here very long and wern't around for the last few times we did this!! :D:D:D They get real Super Mod powers, otherwise they would quickly find out it was fake!!!!

Then again, you're probably just power hungry and don't want any one steping on your turf for a few days!!! :D:D:D:D
True. Still, when we did it before, the mods were actually competent(ish) since they thought it was serious. These guys would probably know it's a joke and just mess around.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Linkman: Here's an idea. Do absolutely nothing. They'll never see it coming.

Blah!!!! What did we do last year!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Crono

Quoting Stalolin: Proto can be the exception, k?

There's always an exception that proves the rule, right?

Posted by Iris

Maybe a few days before April's Fools day we can hide all of the threads and pretend to de-mod a super mod for a few days and say they pruned VGC. On April 1st we can mod them back and bring up the threads.

Wow, that's a pretty lame idea.

Posted by Iris

It's original and easy to play off.

Yeah, and it sucks.

Posted by Iris

Iris: grah i hate vgc *prune*
Jesse: Oh noes better demod and get new super mods

Everything falls into place you overly pierced fag. :mad:

It would work if it was, you know, not April 1st or anywhere near April 1st. Still lame.

Posted by Linkman

ITT: GRIM VS. HOE

Posted by Iris

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;550728]It would work if it was, you know, not April 1st or anywhere near April 1st. Still lame.
Same thing with everything else suggested, so what's your point? We still end up doing stuff for April first anyways.

Posted by Crono

Sounds better than super modding people again.

We do that like every year. :(

We need something original.

Here's a question...is it possible, on May 1, to change the date on the site to read April 1 and then do something crazy then?

Nobody will see that coming! :O

Quoted post: Same thing with everything else suggested, so what's your point? We still end up doing stuff for April first anyways.

**** board wipes. "Hacker" attacks would be better. Revert back to the old boards for a couple of days, etc.

Or just change everything around, names, titles, etc, and word filter everything. idk your idea is boring. More so than mine.

Posted by Stalolin

wordfilter every letter into a different one

Posted by Ant

YES! I LIKE THIS IDEA!

Well, at this rate PHM is going to win. Which is a pretty big joke in itself. :)

VAMP AND PHM 07 except it's not as fun when I'm in on the joke :(

Posted by Linko_16

Wait, wait, I've got an idea.

What can I supposedly have done to get the whole board mad at me and throw my worth as a supermod into question again?

Posted by Jesse Smith

I make a few boards with the same names as current boards, (Populer boards, like Community and Kingdom Heart) and switch them. It then looks like they were mass pruned, and you confess to doing it....cause you were mad!!! :D:D:D:D

once again, lame idea.

Posted by Linko_16

Yeah, it's got to be something that's a conflict of opinion, like all the times before. Not, like, "Oh he went crazy and pruned everything."

EDIT - though creating alternate boards for whatever I may do is a good idea, should we need to do it.

Posted by Stalolin

We could switch around usernames.

Y'know, like suddenly Raptor is Protoman and Protoman is Raptor.

Posted by Fate

I don't know, Jesse, if you're aiming for being really annoying you could do that 1337 thing you did for fun. Everything was ****ing annoying to read. I loved it!

Posted by Crono

Username hack back on for two days.

It'll be mass chaos.