New Albums

Posted by Jarulara

Since I've been gone, I've tried to get more into diffrent things for instance music. Rock used to love now I like it. Rap I love it. Can't blame me I grew up around people who liked it. I have no hate on rock. Just country. Now I just bought the new Greenday album the other day ago, now that is hot. I like American Idiot, Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, and Whatsername. I give that a 8/10. Short CD but good. I bought The Game's album (The Documentary), which is amazing for rap listeners. He has great song's like Hate It or Love It, Start from Scratch, Dreams, Don't Need your Love, and Like Father Like Son. This album gets a 9/10. Now I think this guy is way better than 50 Cent. Speaking of 50 Cent he got jealous and fired Game from G-Unit Records. 50 Cent's new album The Massacre really sucks no good songs just same old same old. Dissing people for no reason and talking about how many times he was shot. 3/10 for that clown. Just letting people know what's up with my music. So comment if you please.

Posted by Raptor

I'm truly glad the people in your signature are dead.

Posted by wallstreetstrangler

agreed. now if only the people who put together the last 'metal for the masses' cd would join them.