E3 Pikachu

Posted by MarioStar

Ive got a Pokemon Card Thats Kinda weird Its a Basic Pikachu But its got yellow cheeks and it says E3. Ive never seen it before is it Rare or worth something...actually are any of the cards worth anything?

Posted by PhlyntheKT

It's probably a promo.

Posted by Linkman

It probably means 3rd Edition. I have a ton of 1st Edition Pokemon Cards, and I'm pretty sure they'll be worth something someday.

Posted by protomanv4

Can you post a picture of it ? I think its a promo from the E3 game show but you got to show me the picture so i know what pikachu you are talking about.

Posted by Roger Smith

-sigh- All my Pokemans cards got washed away by Katrina. I had like every card there was to be had.

Posted by MarioStar

[IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t255/evilldonkey666/e3pika.jpg[/IMG]

I found this one on google its the same thing but mine has yellow cheeks.

Posted by Linkman

Heh, yeah, that's that 1999 E3 promo card. There's 2 different ones. The only difference is the cheek color, one is red, the other is yellow. They stopped making the ones with the red cheeks not long after E3 that year, so there's not many. If it does have red cheeks, keep it nice. It's worth around $80-$100 now. The yellow cheek ones aren't worth much, $10-$20 or so.

Posted by protomanv4

yes i was right it was an e3 card, keep it longer then it will be worth a lot soon.