New Devin Townsend

Posted by Shade

Yep.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=68037

Don't know if this is old new or not, oh well. I'm kinda disappointed that he changed the name. =\

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Wait, wasn't the New Black enough of a mix between solo and SYL? Ah well, should be great.

Posted by Linkman

*shits self*

New Dream Theater AND new Devin Townsend this year? Being at one point, the number one listener of Devin Townsend on Last.fm, by a ****ing mile, I am obviously excited about this.

Posted by Trigger

Devin produces some good stuff. I've been trying to get my partner to listen to a little more of Strapping Young Lad; he doesn't like SYL that much but really likes The Devin Townsend Band when I introduced him to it. Perhaps this will be the album that mixes just the right amounts of SYL and TDTB to get him to enjoy them. I'm pretty excited about it.

wat?! trigger outside of ot, community and computers boardz? no wai!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Did you make him listen to SYL's last album? There's a lot less of that "wall o' noise" that keeps people from enjoying their material.

Posted by Hyper

[quote]*****s self*

New Dream Theater AND new Devin Townsend this year? Being at one point, the number one listener of Devin Townsend on Last.fm, by a ****ing mile, I am obviously excited about this.

That's not all that's coming out this year. Where have you been? :mad:

Posted by Shade

Yeah, Linkman. There's a new Machinae Supremacy to look forward to. :)

Posted by Linkman

I know of the new Machinae Supremacy album, new Pain, new Within Temptation, etc..

both the new Within Temptation and Pain albums are GOOD!

Posted by Shade

There's a new Pain out? If it's anywhere near as good as Dancing With the Dead I'm gonna be a happy man.

Posted by Linkman

It's 10 times better than Dancing With The Dead. Get it as so as possible.

Posted by Omni

Hey, the new Pain is in my blog. Hyper uploaded it a few days ago. It was spectacular.