Maniac Mansion

Posted by Sinzar

I think Maniac Mansion is an awesome game. It is very cool. It offers some scary house roaming and ought to be remade on the Nintendo Revolution as a launch title.

I give Maniac Mansion a 11/10 since it's the best game of all time.

Posted by Tyler Durden

I wouldn't go that far with Maniac Mansion. Seeing as it was based loosely off of an old Family Channel, television sitcom durring the early-mid 90's. Just get over the game and begin your Methadone treatments, immediately.

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Sadistic Grin: I wouldn't go that far with Maniac Mansion. Seeing as it was based loosely off of an old Family Channel, television sitcom durring the early-mid 90's. Just get over the game and begin your Methadone treatments, immediately.

actually the game came out before the sitcom

i remember watching the sitcom because it had the same name as the game, then realised it want very good lol

the game is cool though, would never call it the best of all time though

Posted by Roth

Yeah, Maniac Mansion as a game is awesome. I like the fact that you can choose the members of your party, and that they all have different qualities that help you get through the game. The best part is that those qualities shape what you have to do to get to the end. The replayability on that game is really good, making for (almost) a different game every time you have a different selection of characters.

I just recently heard about the television series, was it that bad? I was actually wondering! ha!