Anyone ...

Posted by Xenos

... has a torrent for photoshop CS2 that isn't in ISO image? I had some difficulties dealing with it today. If someone can help me out [by either explaining ISO Image/providing extractor or giving me a link with the direct program], I'll appreciate it much. Thanks.

Posted by sniper

tried using daemon tools to mount it to a virtual drive?

Posted by Omni

Yeah, either do that or burn the ISO onto a data CD and it will run.

Posted by Xenos

Don't have it because I am an inexperienced 'tard.

I tried to burn it on a CD before, I wasn't sure how it worked. When I clicked on the ISO image, it opened up to a programme that was supposedly going to burn it onto a CD, when it burned onto the CD and I clicked on it, it only opened up to another ISO which requested me to burn it again.

Posted by Omni

This is also weird since I was thinking about downloading the exact same torrent last night. It should work if you just use Windows and your CD burning drive to burn it onto a data CD. I haven't done it in a while, and I'm at work, so I can't remember how exactly it works.

Posted by Stalolin

http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/download.php

ALRIGHT

First, download that and install it.

Find this icon on the right of your Start Menu

Right click on it to get the menu to open

Scroll over Virtual CD/DVD-ROM

Scroll over the first option there

And hit mount image and browse to where you stored that Photoshop Iso, doubleclick it and it should autorun from there.

Posted by sniper

what he said

Posted by Stalolin

what sniper said

Posted by Xenos

!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 THX GAIS

I'll see if it works now. now give me rep for no real reason.

Posted by Slade

Christ, I would have, but PHM repped you, and he repped me like 6 times. Somehow the logic is that I don't feel like it any more.

Maybe if you make another post I'll rep that one instead.

Posted by Omni

I can't help it that I'm one of the few people on the site who doesn't consider clicking a little picture, entering a comment, selecting whether I agree or disagree, and clicking a little button hard work.

Posted by Xenos

Whoa. My rep is now 6767 - l33t.

Either way, I managed to use daemon tools, yet I couldn't get access to the crack folder. Then I tried to use WinRAR and it worked like a charm.

Arg, the more simple explanations to life.