List of good, free image hosts.

[url]www.photobucket.com[/url]
[url]www.imageshack.us[/url]
[url]www.filepub.com[/url]
[url]www.h22s.com/imghost/[/url]
[url]www.7uh.com[/url]
[url]www.imagestash.com[/url]
[url]www.photodump.com[/url]
[url]www.tinypic.com[/url] // For smaller images.
Reply with more.

Posted by Admiral Anthrax

Quoting Hyper:
[url]www.h22s.com/imghost/[/url]

HAY THATS NOT A GUD IMAG HOSTE :mad:

Posted by Corrupt

Yeah, it seems that almost all of the image hosts I used to rely on are turning their backs on me. Whether it's "pay now 2 upgrade!!1" or the site crashing and all my images being deleted, it's a drag. I'm using a spare Photobucket account in the meantime, but it's only a matter of time before my free space runs out. Then again, there's always a friend's image hosting that I can fall back on... so yeah.

[url]www.imagestash.com[/url] and [url]www.photodump.com[/url] are still good... you can add those.

Posted by Hyper

Mine has no limits and doesn't require registration, as long as it's a GIF or JPEG. ;)

Posted by Fiindil

[url=tinypic.com] Tinypic[/url]

for smaller images only tho

Posted by Ayumu Yumi

Of course, you could always pay for a host, then you wouldn't be a slave to the ridiculous restrictions free ones put on you. That's what I do.

Posted by Hyper

Shut up Storm, that's not the point of this thread. I'm paying the bills on my server to provide the free image hosting that I am.

Posted by Dark

The free hosts don't exactly restrict you that much.

Posted by Hyper

Especially mine.

Anyway, back on topic, please.

Posted by Ayumu Yumi

Quoting Hyper: Shut up Storm, that's not the point of this thread. I'm paying the bills on my server to provide the free image hosting that I am.
Sorry for voicing my "opinion" on free hosts. And don't call me Storm.[/offtopic]

Posted by Hyper

Storm, you could have said that in another thread rather than posting it in this one. Why would anyone be looking for comments about paid hosts in a free hosts topic? It makes no sense. You should know that.

Posted by megaman86

http://upvolt.com works fine for me :)