No, really PHM

Posted by Sean Fury

It's ****ing annoying and you must be pretty bored to continously derep me with gigantic red font, do I look like I care about my reputation? Do you know who I am? You must not know who I am.

Posted by mis0

Doesn't this belong in the community board?

Anyway, you're a stupid peice of ****, and you're just getting from one person what everyone thinks. Stop crying like a baby and get off my internets.

Posted by Omni

I am going to de-rep your post here as soon as I can, Sean, just because you keep reminding me that you exist by posting stupid threads like this one. If you didn't care what I said, you'd never have made this thread. Grow some balls and stop abusing women in between your Sim Battles and writing in your emo poetry journals.

EDIT: Oh, and it's not that I don't know who you are, it's that I honestly don't care.

Other EDIT: Oh, and it's the internets. If you can't take it, GTFO.

Posted by ExoXile

The internet:
"The only place in the world where the weak has power"

Posted by Roger Smith

Eh, let it slide Fury, less you turn into a Roger Smith, then your ****ed:)

Posted by KoH

***... just have sex already and get it over with. There's no reason to include us in both your faggotry. >:-(

[spoiler]lewl[/spoiler]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: It's ****ing annoying and you must be pretty bored to continously derep me with gigantic red font, do I look like I care about my reputation? Do you know who I am? You must not know who I am.

You obviously do care. Hence this thread. And I think we all know you're a huge otaku faggot who beats girls and thinks he's utterly badass for doing so.

Posted by G-Sides

tbqh, i really doubt him actually caring about his rep. if i posted somewhere where everyone wanted me gone, i wouldn't expect to have much rep in the first place, much less give a **** what everyone else thought of me if i was already hated in the first place :s

Posted by Omni

He cares about it enough to make this thread.

Posted by G-Sides

maybe not :\ i'm sure if someone did that to me i'd become at least a little annoying after the first, say, two comments ;o

Posted by Tiptoegecko

FAGGOT, KILL YOURSELF

Posted by Arcadios

How does everyone know Sean Fury beats his girlfriend?
Link plz

Posted by Yonaka

Heh. Saying you don't care makes it quite obvious that you do care. Making a whole thread about it is another obvious hint. So I am drawn to the conclusion that do you care.

Posted by Philsdad

Quoting Arcadios: How does everyone know Sean Fury beats his girlfriend?
Link plz

Come on man, they were obviously ALL in the room when it happened and personally witnessed it!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Well, not physically, but I was astral projecting. Close enough.

Posted by Sean Fury

Frankly, it's not the rep I care about, it's the comments that get annoying to me. To continously see idiotic statements in my user cp gets on my nerves, especially when it's in gigantic red font. Oh sure, I can minimize it, but it's the point that PHM goes around, de/reps a bunch of people just to continously derep me. What kind of moron does that?

Posted by Yonaka

It's not moronic, simply entertaining. If I wasn't so lazy, I'd do the same thing.

Quoted post: What kind of moron does that?

A pretty awwight one.

Also, we know he beats women by going back in time and remembering said threads that discussed it/his xanga.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Sean Fury: PHM goes around, de/reps a bunch of people just to continously derep me. What kind of moron does that?

If Sean actually knew me, since he expects me to know him, he'd know that I rep everyone I like enough where anytime I run across one of his ****ity **** dumb ****bag son of a **** *** ***** opinions, I can de-rep him again. I do like to read the same threads every now and then to see what's happened, even when I don't post in them, so I see a lot of his stupid *** posts with retarded opinions expressed like facts in them. I'll de-rep people when their opinions are ****.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Blaise: It's not moronic, simply entertaining. If I wasn't so lazy, I'd do the same thing.

For once, I agree with you.

Sean, you're a tool. And if I could derep you in huge red text, I would. I can't believe you're actually whining about this ****.

Posted by Omni

I can't believe he has more rep than when he first made the thread.

Posted by Sean Fury

You talk like you wouldn't derep every one of my posts regardless of it's content. Stop being total douchebags, this isn't /b/, your faggotry belongs elsewhere and could be spent on someone whose time is worth it. Why do you even bother anymore? I'm not leaving, you don't get much of a rise out of me anymore, you don't have much to flame me for either, I think your dying habits need to go out Old Yeller style because when people start siding with me you know the "hating Sean Fury fad" is old.

Quoted post: You talk like you wouldn't derep every one of my posts regardless of it's content. Stop being total douchebags, this isn't /b/, your faggotry belongs elsewhere and could be spent on someone whose time is worth it. Why do you even bother anymore? I'm not leaving, you don't get much of a rise out of me anymore, you don't have much to flame me for either, I think your dying habits need to go out Old Yeller style because when people start siding with me you know the "hating Sean Fury fad" is old.

Wow, you really care.

Posted by mis0

@ Sean Faggot: Where are they siding with you? I'm pretty sure everyone thinks you're a peice of **** still, Sean.

Posted by Sean Fury

No, I'm just bored. Want to see apathy? Here's my last post to this thread.

k

Posted by Yonaka

Oh good. Apathy is oh so much fun. Now watch, he'll post here again, I just know it.

Posted by Linko_16

Frankly, I'm with Sean a great deal more than I'm with the rest of you fu[color=indigo]cks on this matter.[/color]

You like dicks on chicks though. So whatever.

Posted by KoH

AW COME ON. Don't give up, Sean! This was entertaining! The **** is this bull****?!

Posted by Yonaka

I know right? I just love people when they act stupid. :D

Posted by Omni

No offense, but you must really love yourself sometimes.

Posted by Arcadios

Bol'd

Posted by Yonaka

Indeed I do. But not as often. For some reason or another my thoughts are becoming easier to organize.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: You like dicks on chicks though. So whatever.

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Vampiro V. Empire again.

Quoting Blaise: I know right? I just love people when they act stupid. :D

Shut up.

Posted by Slade

The rep comments on the first page were the best part of this thread. 'Specially Skitzo's triple whammy at the top.

Good times.

Who's Sean Fury?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURY

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Sean Fury;547067]No, I'm just bored. Want to see apathy? Here's my last post to this thread.
Ha! Why, I'll bet he's probably reading over and studying this thread (atleast daily, since his last post); awaiting for the perfect moment to jest us with a rhetorical comeback to any one of Vamps snarky remarks.. What do you think, Mr. Fury? Come out of the corner, NOT crying, yet?

Posted by Roger Smith

I think your on to me. O YOU SAID MR. FURY! My bad.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Sean Fury: It's ****ing annoying and you must be pretty bored to continously derep me with gigantic red font?

JUST IGNORE IT! IT'S ONLY RED!

Quoting Sean Fury: do I look like I care about my reputation?

If you didn't care, you wouldn't be creating threads about it. Also, a PM to PHM would have been enough ;)