what gets under your skin?

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

I thought this would be an interesting thread (if it already hasnt been done before).

So please, list a bunch of stuff that you can't stand.

Heres my list: (It's not in any particular order)

#1: People that always are listening to their Ipods.
#2: People that turn up the volume on their Ipods to the max so everybody around them can hear it but not them. Just to show how"cool" they think they are.
#3: Parents that can't control/disciple their kids.
#4: Chaldo chicks that are loud and that talk ALL THE TIME.
#5: Stupid people. Like one time I worked at this movie theater and I swear, all the customers that go there have NO brains. This lady came up to me and said, "Well...I'm not sure what to get...I don't want a big popcorn...but I don't want a small." Her husband was pretty funny though, coming back with a witty comment, "thats what we call a medium in america."
#6: People that make a big deal out of everything.
#7: People that can't shut up.
#8: People that ask TOO MANY questions (this one really ****es me off)
#9: Stupid ring tone commercials on t.v.

and thats all I can think of right now.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

MEAT BLOOD BONE AND GRIM

Posted by Oforia

1. Close Minded People
2. People who take everything too seriously
3. Babies
4. People who work at restaurants and cannot get an order right. (KFC)
5. Basketball
6. Country Music and Rap
7. Splinters
8. Nancy Pelosi
9. My Father
10. Stupid Drivers

Posted by MarioStar

1. Slow computers
2. Smelly people
3. yippie dogs
4. Stubbing my toe
5. Waking up early
6. hypocrites
7. usher
8. Fat chicks
9. Sour candy
10. scratched cds

Posted by Omni

People in a position of management who know less than the regular employees are extremely annoying. I deal with them often.

Posted by Bebop

In before 'blacks'

Posted by TendoAddict

1) Wiggers
2) Black people in the suberbs who think their gangsta's.
3) Talentless people who think they have talent.
4) People who loose their cool too quick.
5) Racists
6) Loud people.
7) Emo's
8) People who say they're fat but are far from it.
9) People who think I owe them some thing even if I don't (like Black people who think all white people should pay reparations for slavery, or rich people who think Im lesser because Im not rich)

Posted by Bebop

Quoting TendoAddict: 1) Wiggers

2) Black people in the suberbs who think their gangsta's.

5) Racists
9) People who think I owe them some thing even if I don't (like Black people who think all white people should pay reparations for slavery, or rich people who think Im lesser because Im not rich)

lol

Posted by Brooklyn Thug

1- People with acne

2-Gay people (A little)

3-People with big noses.

Posted by KoH

What a great first post.

1) People who's first posts involve such aesthetically based and just stupid prejudices such as the above poster.
2) My father.
3) The entire "gangsta" culture.
4) Morons. (too big of a category but I thought it best to include them :) )
5) Flakiness.
6) People who have a horrible grasp of grammer and spelling.
7) People who shove their beliefs in my face and tell me that they're right.
8) Just generally dis-respectful people who don't treat me or my things well.
9) Irresponsibility.
10) ******* customers.
11) *******s. :)
12) Horribly ugly or fat guys/girls who think they're 'hot.'
13) Unevenly distributed things. :( (this is a weird one 'cause it's 13)
14) Guys, especially, who try and act as if they're "the man" when it's blatantly obvious that they're just morons who live in a dream world.

I'm just gonna add to this post instead of recreating posts when I think of more.

Posted by garraperson

#1.self conceded people
#2.people breathing behind me
#3.People chewing with their mouth open
#4.slow computers
#4.stupid games
#5.T.V commercials

Posted by s0ul

Mosquitoes.

lol

Posted by Arcadios

Close Minded People
Stupid Teenagers

Posted by Skitzo Control

I hate it when I'm trying to pay close attention to a movie/book/typing a post on VGC and people around me are trying to have a conversation with me. "Hey, people, can't you see that I'm busy? So you have some stupid opinion about the politics about Man of the Year, I DON'T CARE, let me watch the movie."

I'm guilty of this, but I hate it when people do it: when I am hanging out with a friend and they're talking on the phone with another friend. I'm there, but they will waste their time on the phone with somebody who doesn't care enough to come over.

Posted by Iris

-Overly dependent people
-Trying to impress strangers
-Loudness
-Long hair on men
-Complainers
-People who lie about being clinically ill
-Social and racial prejudice
-Insects
-People who overestimate their coolness
-Know-it-alls
-Intolerably "modern" people

Posted by Dexter

The way I can't think of things that get under my skin is bothering me. Wait, I suppose that's something!

Posted by Raptor

*People who have yet to figure out the difference between "there," "their," and "they're."
*People who don't even make an effort to type coherently.
*Obnoxious ring tones and melodies on cell phones. Look, I don't care if it's "your song," nobody but you wants to hear it. Just a good old-fashioned bring bring would suffice, and then no one would have to become aware of how crappy your taste in music is.
*Those Nextel walkie talkies that 'beep-beep' all the time.
*Drunk drivers.
*People using a certain awesome slang term to such awesomely terrible excess it sounds awesomely old and stale.
*Women who are incredibly effusive and talk like "Ohhhh my GOOOOOOD, it's SOOOOOOO good to SEE you again! It's been a whole WEEK!"
*Women who smother themselves in a tonne of make-up daily, even if it's just for a walk on the beach.
*Women who dress tastelessly like dirty whores, especially if they're ugly.
*Women who talk too much and love gossip and drama.
*Women who are feminists and push for "equal rights."
*Women who seem to be constantly OTR.
*Women
*Texas
*People who take everything too seriously.
*People who take everything too lightly.
*People who buy and wear real fur for fashion.
*Hot, still, sunny weather, the kind that makes me feel overheated, sweaty, and itchy, with myriad flies and bugs out.
*Screeching children
*Crying babies
*Babies
*Loli
*Elmo
*Overly nosy people. MIND YOUR OWN.
*People being utterly disrespectful of your privacy or personal space.
*"Luv it or leave it hyuck hyuck."
*College football
*Animal cruelty
*Littering/illegal dumping
*Smoking
*Burglars
*People trying to be funny all the time and failing so badly.
*Beaches so crowded you can't even walk around without tripping over some fat tub o' lard.
*Airlines charging an arm and a leg for alcoholic beverages in coach during a flight, even though you already gave up all your arms and legs paying for a round-trip ticket.
*Los Angeles, Phoenix, Atlanta, and other disgusting towns or cities that are extremely ugly, dirty, and miserable or have no character.
*Spending weeks trying to download a rare album on Soulseek and finally getting it, only to discover the mp3s are full of errors or otherwise sound like ****.
*People who bull**** constantly and fail to live up to their promises.
*Stepping in a big pile of ****.
*Junior Senior. What the ****.
*Dull, shallow, superficial people who have absolutely no sense of adventure or beauty.
*People who whine and complain when they are inconvenienced in the most minor way.
*Those who think trying to be nice to everyone all the time is the best way to go.
*Those who think trying to be mean to everyone all the time is the best way to go.
*People constantly repressing and denying their own harmless instincts and desires just so they appear 'clean' in the eyes of 'The Lord.'
*People who can't differentiate between fact and opinion.
*Rich, snooty golfers in their butt-ugly outfits and stupid-looking hats who think hitting a ball across a field with a stick and then driving after it is a respectable sport.
*Seizure-inducing flashing banner ads on websites declaring me a winner and encouraging me to claim my free Sonshibasung DVD player by signing up for an assload of junk mail and a subscription to Golf magazine.
*Obnoxious heterosexual men who are constantly trying to prove how straight and 'manly' they are.
*Obnoxious homosexual men who are constantly trying to prove how gay and 'girly' they are.
*Drivers who drive unreasonably fast. rofl look @ me go fast in my big truck
*Drivers who drive unreasonably slow. lmao i'm in no hurry and no one else should be
*Drivers who believe signalling is only for traffic cops.
*Other drivers
*Jacked-up airport prices.
*People neglecting to put CD's/DVD's back in their appropriate cases, especially when they're mine. It doesn't take much effort to put a disc back in its case and protect an investment, you know.

Posted by The Judge

Excessively negative people

Posted by Linko_16

I've never been greatly bothered by anything much in the past; only in recent years have I ever been terribly put off by anyone, and that'd be some pompous and arrogant teachers I've had lately. I just can't stand taking orders from some people.

Posted by mis0

*People who have loud conversations.
*People who's cell phones ring during class.
*People who sit next to me on the bus, especially when there are other seats with only one person in them. Do I look friendly or something? I'm not.
*People who think FOX is news.
*People who ask me for chewing gum.
*People who ask me for cigarettes.
*Cellphones.
*People who talk when they should shut the **** up.
*Basically every other driver on the road. If you're even near me, you're in my way, wasting my valuable road surface.
*People who think their truck/SUV is a sports car.
*Cellphones.
*Needness and stupid add-ons to technology.
*Needless and stupid technology.
*Speed cameras.
*General surveillance cameras.
*Public transportation
*People who litter.
*People who are rude and complainative in stores or restaurants. Shut the **** up and get outta my way, *******. I've got things to do.
*People who hold up lines.
*People who cut in lines.
*People who think they're being nice by letting 4000 cars go in front of them. They fail to realize they're being a major ******* to all of the traffic behind them, and guess who's always behind them? That would be me.
*People who are obsessive about anything I don't care about.
*People who try to keep things in "mint condition".
*People who buy name-brand sneakers and have a nuclear meltdown if something scuffs them.
*Snow.
*Cellphones.
*People who find it necessary to smoke by every doorway to a place. I don't wanna smell like cigarettes, *******. If I did, I'd smoke myself.
*When fat people take up a whole seat on the shuttle and act like it's okay. No, it isn't.
*Basically everything else not mentioned in this list. Every day seems to be perfectly engineered to make me one angry person. Chances are I hate you, your life, and your dreams. Your existance tortures me. Go away.

Posted by Slade

-Immature people who seem to be stuck in their ineffective middle school ways.
-People who don't appreciate weirdos(like that queer little flute boy- he rocks).
-People with serious emotional problems.
-People who just follow the set high school norms for relationships. Honestly it doesn't really bother me until it's one of my close friends.
-Worriers.
-Amateurs.

Posted by Ant

-not being able to make a list of things that "get under my skin".

Posted by fates warning

Stupid people pretty much encompasses most of the things I hate.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I hate everything. I guess I'm just more hardcore than you guys.

Oh, and for all the ****tards on the first page, its THEIR, idiot. Not there.

Quoted post: -not being able to make a list of things that "get under my skin".

Yeah, that about sums it up for m-******S AND KIKES **** THEM BOTH

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Misoxeny:
*Snow.

You ,madam, have no soul!

Posted by Lord of Spam

oh, yeah, forgot *******s from new york.

Like, state is fine, but everyone ive known from new york city has been a total *******.

Posted by Tyler Durden

I'll just go without listing; and state that I hate everyone, and everything ****es me off. I, myself, even find that I can **** my own self off at times. How ****ed is that? **** having a film preference or musical taste; I either end up trashing it later, or halting anything further to do with it. Lately, video games (in general) have fallen under much scrutiny..

Oh, I DON'T hate gay people, women, Blacks, Mexicans and foreigners.

Posted by ExoXile

Perphaps, a really really thin needle.
But I think even that would have trouble penetrating me skin.

[spoiler]loliamsosmartlol[/spoiler]

Posted by G-Sides

*Repetative noises.
*Children who are mean to my little brother.
*My little brother.
*The internet and everyone who uses it. Including myself. :|
*People who are like "OMG LOL MYSPACE IS SO GAY BUT I HAVE ONE ADD ME ^_^"
*People who consider their taste in music elite while they refuse to listen to anyone elses or even attempt to delve into any other genres.
*Diabetes. ,,|,,
*When only one ear of my headphones blows out.
*AOL.
*Hail.
*Stench.
*Women who think they're better than you because they payed $700 for their attire that day.
*When my cable box resets itself randomly in the night when I'm watching something good! :mad:
*People who can't stand loud music.
*People who like country music.
*Rednecks.
*Hunting on a full stomach.
*Bush.
*America.
*Whores.
*****ty comedians.
*Trends.
*People who claim to go through "goth phases" or "prep phases" or whatever. Be yourself, ****.
*Fall Out Boy.
*Substitute teachers.
*When I lose all of my guitar picks. I always do.
*Kids who get all of their money from their parents, buy as much expensive and useless **** as they can, make no cash for themselves, but then talk to you like you're a piece of **** because they have money that they made no effort in earning.
*Kites.
*Friends who try to pressure you into smoking or drinking or whatever. **** you man, I can choose for myself.
*Dogs that never stop barking.
*Juggalos.
*Racist people who listen to rap.
*Tall people. :(
*Corrupted MP3s.
*Etc.

lol ok

Posted by Arwon

*English and Irish backpackers asking me stupid questions at work
*Homeowners
*Cars
*Cockroaches

Posted by NES Queen

*what happened to the list feature thinger in the reply box?*

*people from Flordia. They're all either old or big ol' lame computer dorks.
*lazy people
*stupid incompetant bosses
*people who don't know where they're going while driving, so they slow down at every intersection or side street to read the street name with their blinker on and then decide at the last minute to keep going straight
*people who insist on driving 55mph in the "fast" lane and don't get out of my way when I pull up an inch behind their bumper
*people who insist on driving 85mph in the "slow" lane and get within an inch of my bumper when I'm doing the speed limit for a change
*the high school drop outs at McDonalds who don't know what marinara sauce is. Everytime I ask for extra marinara sauce I've gotten either mayonaise, hot sauce, salsa, or honey mustard. wtf?
*the next door neighbors basset hound, who barks and barks and barks at anyone and everyone that walks past on the street
*my next door neighbor who allows their dog to bark and bark and bark incessantly without bringing the dog back inside so he's no longer annoying me
*when my coworkers proclaim, "wow, you look busy today." and then I tell them, "Yeah, I didn't even go to lunch yet." and then they say, "wow, sucks to be you, lol" instead of actually offering to help me. ****ing ******* dumb **** twats
*when my boss makes me repeat testing that has already been done because he doesn't trust the people who did it previously and essentially I have to do 3 extra tests just to prove the people I work with are retards
*when I continually catch my coworkers making stupid mistakes that prove they're not paying attention to what they're doing, despite the fact that I've pointed it out to them countless times before
*the fact that i do 5x the amount of work as some of my coworkers yet they're getting paid more than me
*the fact that I have to work 3 jobs just to pay my bills, meanwhile I could move to Iowa or something and buy a mansion for the amount i'm paying each month for my 1 bedroom apartment. ****ing NY *** raping prices
*the fact that I always seem to run out of soda or juice when i'm in the mood for something other than beer
*the fact that the only drink I ever seem to have fully stocked in my fridge on any given day is beer. why can't I ever remember to buy water or fruity punch when i'm at the supermarket?
*the fact that my friends who have money to take a vacation are too busy right now to disappear for a vacation, and my friends that would be able to go somewhere with me are too poor to actually go anywhere

Posted by Yonaka

1. Shallow people
2. Preps. They drive me up the wall
3. Stupid people. Preps fit in this category
4. People who are dead set on one thing and don't change their minds even if they've been proven wrong numerous times. In other words my grandfather, and father.
5. People who try to kill me, literally. Amanda, and my mother last night.
6. A guy named Peaches. He came up out of nowhere and started punching my friend Ross. Crazy.
7. Gangsta's. Or people who try
8. Close-minded people
9. Eminem
10. Rap in general

I might think of more later.

Posted by GameMiestro

-People who do not know what "Yellow Submarine" is.
-People who think the Kingston Trio are old fashioned.
-Wesley Crusher (kid from Star Trek)
-People who think I look like Macaulay Culkin.
-Business Week.
-The ear-pounding rattle of my dad's Volkswagon Jetta.
-Spider Man movies.
-Lima beans.
-People who wouldn't be caught dead watching "Casablanca" or "Merry Poppins".
-Say, did I mention that Wesley Crusher really ****es me off?
-Incomprehensible "l33t speak".
-AIM.
-People who fail to realize that creating a debate thread about African farming subsidies will never have any potential benefit to society.
-The **** music in the Knuckles/Rouge levels in Sonic Adventure 2: Battle.

Posted by s0ul

Quoting GameMiestro:
-The **** music in the Knuckles/Rouge levels in Sonic Adventure 2: Battle.

You forgot:

-The Knuckles/Rouge levels in Sonic Adventure 2: Battle.

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

Iron Man

Posted by Slade

-Kids who pick up a guitar in a crowded place and start playing "Sweet Home Alabama."
-People who think they are inherently worth something.
-It's pretty annoying when both my parents are all hissy with me because they are worried about stuff like houses and money. fagets
-People who say they're coming over for the night and then don't! :mad:

I wish I could think of non-people related things that annoy me, but I can't.

Posted by Zeta

Hey Slade, I'm coming over for the night. :)

-Kids in school halls that walk super slow and form a 'wall', making it impossible to pass them.

Quoted post: -Kids in school halls that walk super slow and form a 'wall', making it impossible to pass them.

Those were good times. Eventually you just learn to shove them out of your way.

Posted by Ant

Oh yeaaaah. That used to drive me insane. And like vamp, I'd either push them out of my way, or go right through the middle of them. ACTUALLY, I STILL LOVE DOING IT TO THIS DAY!

Posted by Omni

I hate when people do that in the hallway, so I make them get out of my way. I walk really fast, and I'm not about to waste my time waiting for a bunch of idiots.

Posted by s0ul

I usually just yell "THAT'S A GOOD PLACE TO STAND" and plow through them.

Posted by Senator Ramen

Blacks.

Whenever I'm around them, I just can't relax.

Posted by booyah719

The mindset of the human female. In order to spare your feelings, they don't say anything to your face because:

1) Someone else tells you
2) You find out from them when they finally get ****ed off enough.
3) You never find out.

Oh, and Mexicans who don't speak English. DO NOT WORK IN CUSTOMER SERVICE IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE CUSTOMER'S REQUESTS!

This thread for making me so flustered :D

Posted by ExoXile

People who's got random numbers in the end of their usernames.
Ugh.

Posted by Xero

I know for sure that I'm annoyed when certain people go on and on about their life events.

I'm also annoyed sometimes when somebody who can't sing, sings.

Posted by Average n00b

When people don't flush the toilet..Especially if they make a crap. x_X

Posted by Ant

oh...yeah :/ My father always leaves a little extra behind.

Posted by Xero

At work, some wipe themselves with that thick brown paper instead of the white one right beside and it blocks the toilets. I, sometimes, have to wash away the **** on the floor =/

That's also annoying.

Posted by Average n00b

Ewy. One time at the movies, I went to the bathroom and there was one stall open, I went in there, and there was effing crap on the floor and the toilet seat, I just walked out and heard massive farting in the other stall...I decided to hold it until I went home.

Erm..Yeah, the hallway thing is annoying, especially when people just STOP in the middle of their tracks to talk..

Idiotic preppies really annoy me..

Example:
In my Algebra class, I overheard this one girl's conversation that she gets stalkers on myspace, so I asked her if I could have her myspace, she said sure so I went on it...

*Pictures of her nearly naked and a really preppy puckered-up lipped face*

Posted by Bebop

When you go for a poop and your bum itches afterwards even though youve wiped your arse so many times it shouldnt be itchy.

Posted by KoH

It's called hemroids.

Posted by Linko_16

Both of these center around my high school.

First of all, pedestrians who are completely oblivious to traffic. I don't care if you have the right of way, walking in front of a big, long, backed-up line of cars that's trying to go still makes you an *******.

Secondly, arrogant people in their big cars. Kids in high school in particular have got to have their big trucks with big wheels, then they've got to use them to shove their way in front of everybody else (I'm talking mainly about trying to exit the parking lot after school, but it also applies to the street). If you get multiple big-truck punks, they'll play chicken with each other completely oblivious to everyone behind them who has to wait because they're just having too much fun. Or maybe you'll get the smaller, sports-car variety of ******* who's lean enough to squeeze his way past the first line of cars to make a second line all his own, which then invites others to join that second line, so everyone can wait twice as long to get out of the parking lot instead of that one guy getting in the back of the line where he belongs.

Posted by Raptor

Public restrooms, especially ones at petrol stations and beach parks, are disgusting more often than not, which is why I usually just go outside.

Quoted post: I overheard this one girl's conversation that she gets stalkers on myspace, so I asked her if I could have her myspace

uhm.

Posted by Average n00b

Quoting Raptor: Public restrooms, especially ones at petrol stations and beach parks, are disgusting more often than not, which is why I usually just go outside.

uhm.

**I'm a girl too, so it doesn't really count, plus I know her** ^^ But still *** ****. xD Whatever, still ticked me off.

Posted by Linko_16

Women's bathrooms are typically nicer than men's bathrooms. Imagine what we have to deal with.

pee... EVERYWHERE

Posted by mis0

All public restrooms are terrible. Male or female, you'll wonder how anyone could possibly be neanderthal enough to get **** on the toilet seat, floor, and walls. I've heard of **** on the ceiling but I've never actually seen it, thankfully. Public restrooms basically serve as a huge reminder for me that people are terrible. I could never fight a war, knowing that I was fighting for someone's right to defecate on the walls. That's too depressing.

Posted by darkwhispers

people who suggest a person to play a video game and then complain that they suck. (i e me in halo 2)
the one kid who always has something bad to say to you or about you

Posted by Pit

Quoting Linko_16: Women's bathrooms are typically nicer than men's bathrooms. Imagine what we have to deal with.

i had a job as a custodian in a movie theater, and thats ****ing bull****.

Quoted post: the one kid who always has something bad to say to you or about you

Hey that's me.

Posted by darkwhispers

no i deal with much worse than even you
though about the human wall thing apparently its terrible at my lunch time.

imho "theres too many men causing too many problems there's not much love to go around"
(rep to the one who knows what song i'm quoting)

Posted by Omni

Quoting darkwhispers: imho "theres too many men causing too many problems there's not much love to go around"
(rep to the one who knows what song i'm quoting)

Could this be "Land of Confusion" by Genesis?

Posted by Sage Shadows

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Could this be "Land of Confusion" by Genesis?

It's actually "Land of Confusion" by Disturbed.

Close though.

Posted by Omni

Disturbed covered the song. I hate it when people don't know who the original artist for a song is and think that the cover is the original version.

Posted by darkwhispers

though another thing i hate is idiots with markers. yesterday my friends got it into their heads that it might be fun to draw on me with markers.
of course naturally i showed him the respect he deserved (aka i gave him the finger)

Posted by Sage Shadows

Wow sorry, I forgot it was your time of the month ;)

Posted by Sterling

*People who are close minded about their "opinion" on subjects that make their opinion seem like crap.
*People who try to insult you by talkin really fast, mubling, doing that hand pop motion & saying "your face" a bunch of times
*Emos
*Preps
*Wanksters
*White 14 year old girls who insinst on trying to be black by wearing hip huggers that go as far to their ankles, tight tshirts that say "juicy" or "you know you want it" that show their stomach and belly button piercing.
*Most Mainstream or "hits" music
*Teenagers in big sweatshirts and backwards hats and baggy jeans and etnies shoes being "sick" or "mad ill"
*Fat hispanic women who only speak spanish and have children and are shiny and ugly and have a cakeface.
*Old, strange, random men who come up to me and say "Hey juniah whatcha up to?" *** that ****es me off.Especially when I have a kinda solemn/angry look I get when I'm just sitting or waiting or something.
*My Dentist, who when has multiple sharp, metal objects in my pryed open mouth with a look of terrible pain, asks me with ironically, a *** awful breath "You ok?" or something which is hard to understand because she sounds like that short haired asian lady on Mad TV
*Adults who are very cocky and if I point them wrong, get all ****ed. Like this woman who works in my cafeteria, she comes over to you with her horse jaw while you're at the trash can telling you to sit down, and when you respond with the "I'm throwing away something" says "oh really, well you can just go to the office" which is the punishment for a 10 year old 5th grader in an elementary school such as myself.
*People who have terrible grammar when typing.
*The OC
*Mtv
*Wrestling
*Hypocrites
*Foreign Tourists
That's all I can really think of right now, I'll post more if I think of anything.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

When people who aren't black take offense to racial comments about black people

Now, I have to kick alot of Indian kids' asses on Monday to put them in their place.

Posted by christinadeenadee

People breathing on me while I sleep
People eating loudly
People who need not procreate
Loud people
Liars

Posted by Creedence

That there is black power, and black award shows now, but if we have white award shows, or white power, its racist. Stupid government.

No, you're stupid.

Posted by Creedence

I might be stupid but its still the truth.

Oh and also I hate communists.

Posted by misogenie

Malodorous car or truck exhaust fumes enter your car vents. Vehicle makers should invent an air-filtered purifier. No good having a fancy expensive car without a purifier/air conditioner.

Posted by darkwhispers

the jerk who likes to ruin the plot of a good book before you've read it. (i will destroy him with singing llamas of DEATH!!!)

Posted by Average n00b

People who just can't shut the **** up in the movies. No offense, but that black sterotype is true, the one where they can't shut up or sit still during a movie? One was on the ****ing phone. >< It ****ed me off beyond no reason.

Posted by Creedence

Quoting misogenie: No good having a fancy expensive car without a purifier/air conditioner.

Actualy, they have these in some cars, but are mostly sold around highly poluted cities.
Another thing I hate is there could be the best thing that could ever happen in the history of forever, and theres always someone who doesn't like it.

Posted by Average n00b

Okay, new one.

People who can't park their cars for ****.

Alright, I can't drive yet, but I could park better then these people at my parent's office.

These people parked their car right in the MIDDLE of the driveway and left it there for an hour or so, we had to tell them to move it because we couldn't get out. This has been going on for sometime, they just..really suck at parking.

Posted by NES Queen

Ice storms. Stupid Canadians, keep your **** ice and snow to yourselves! Stop dropping it down on me.

sorry

Posted by Creedence

I'm Irish and people always talk about how I'm probably a drunk. That steroetype might be true but I'm not a drunk so stop calling me one ><.