Anyone have GunZ?

Posted by Creedence

GunZ is a great MMO third person shooter and the best part is its free. I love this game. Anybody else who knows what I'm talking about. The one made by MAIET entertainment.

Lets discuss its graphics and gameplay issues. (don't hate on it too bad because its free)

Graphics I give a 7, they could use a little work.
Sound I give a 6 for some scratchy noises and such.
Gameplay, for deathmatch i give a 7 and for team deathmatch i give a 6. Mostly because you have to wait until the end of the round to respawn

Posted by Moogs

7? I give graphics a 3. However the gameplay a 7. It is pretty fun.

Posted by Creedence

A 3? its an online free game with the graphics of a PS1 game. cut it some slack. Its free, you don't even have to buy a disk.

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

hey dude, check it out wat u should do is go under options and change like the charecter setting to high and everything else to high (if its not already) and it looks a little better...not much...but a little....

Posted by Creedence

How dare you bump this!!!
, naw im kiddin, I don't give a rip

Posted by Skitzo Control

The game was awful. Why would I cut it some slack just because it's a free game? If anything, since the creators are probably making bank off of advertisements on their main site, I should be more critical. My father always told me, "If you're going to do something, do it right the first time," and I've lived by that for a long time. In the same sense, if you're going to create a game, free or not, you should do it right the first time.

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

dude gunz is actually pretty fun. Sure, it may not be the best mmorpg game to play if you have a really freaking good computer, but it is a great game to play in your free time, and that is some pretty bad advice for making video games. so what would you say if someone made a crap game, and the consumers gave more ideas to the developers and they took the ideas and made a better game. so in my case, you don't have to be right the first time unless you aren't sure if you want to make it better.