My, I really hope not....

Posted by Noir

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB89-9X6YS0&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcomment%2Emyspace%2Ecom%2Findex%2Ecfm%3Ffuseaction%3Duser%2EviewComments%26friendID%3D47413423%26MyToken%3D51aebd79%2D04ae%2D455d%2D8a5
I lol'd hard....

Posted by Zeta

Oh ****, that was hilarious. It looks like they put a lot of effort into everything, but then you see the crappy triforces on the hands. XD

Posted by Dexter

I saw this on the cosplay forums. Good stuff. I'd go see it.

Posted by maian

bol

I saw this before, like a month ago. In terms of an actual independant film, it doesn't look bad, but gawd, don't make it Zelda. Link looks like a fag, and the Triforces are certainly worhty of many lols, as well as the obviously fake backgrounds in some shots.

And Ganondorf's face, for that matter.

Posted by Ant

Be cool if Link didn't look like a fukken nerd.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Old but still good. Except for the black marker triforce crap.

Posted by The Judge

I lol'd pretty good.

They should make a movie of Nocturne. It'd be sure to offend millions.

They should make a movie about House of Leaves. Most ****ed up movie ever? yes.

Posted by The Judge

They should make a machine that shows the inner depth of someone's subconcious thoughts on a TV screen and then record my mind for half an hour a day.

Posted by Xero

I saw this trailer already. My thoughts are exactly yours. The movie overall looks good, but the triforce thing made me laugh.

Although I was hoping link would look better. =/

Posted by MarioStar

lol I would watch a zelda movie.

Posted by ExoXile

Brillant.

Not.

Posted by Kit

I'd watch it, but I wouldn't pay.

Posted by Dexter

When I go see a film, I worry more about the time it takes than the money I spend. Money can be replaced while time is lost forevermore.

Posted by Zeta

That's why you keep an ocarina near you at all times.

Posted by Linkman

I'd go see a Zelda movie. Even if I knew it'd be a horrible film, I'd still go see it. Then probably buy it when it gets released on DVD. I'm that much of a Zelda nerd.

I don't think it will happen though, ever. We all know what happened last time Nintendo gave someone permission to use the Zelda franchise.

Posted by The Judge

Well EXCUSE ME!

princess*

Posted by Bebop

I admire people for actually going out and making films. Like actual films. It looks like low budget goodness at it's best.

Posted by Linko_16

That was actually pretty well-put-together.

I didn't laugh at the crappy Triforce marks, but at the attempt to use Din's Fire.