Myspace at School

Posted by FaytLeingod99

hey i was wondering if anyone knows how i can get on myspace at skewl. Ive been using proxys, but they keep blocking the proxys i use. Is there any way that i can get on myspace at skewl without using a proxy?

Posted by Fate

I think you should concentrate on skewl. :(

Posted by FaytLeingod99

I do concentrate in skewl. I make straight A's. I just get done with my work before everyone else and i have alot of time to kill.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I make straight A's.

No you don't.

Posted by bazariah

Quoting FaytLein***99: I do concentrate in skewl. I make straight A's. I just get done with my work before everyone else and i have alot of time to kill.

i dont believe you... you cant even spell school correctly :-D

Posted by GameMiestro

Google "web translator" in japanese, pray that you find a non-blocked one, and translate myspace into english.

Posted by Raptor

*proxies

Myspace doesn't belong at school. It doesn't belong at home either. Try using your time at school to absorb some fine classic literature.

Posted by fates warning

I would reccommend getting on the mailing list at peacefire.org

Their circumventers are kind of laggy, but they get the job done and new ones are created weekly, so you dont have to worry about them being blocked.

Hope that helps

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Find a proxy server codes at home
Download Firefox at your school
Go to the settings in Firefox
Change the proxy and boom

I do it all the time :3

Or, you know, just wait three hours until you get home. Bring a book to "skewl" and spend your time doing something of value.

Posted by Xenos

If you make straight As, my hopes and expectations of the American [assuming you are] educational system has hit an all-time low.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Ahh leave the poor lad alone. He wants to go on Myspace during school? Let him. He's going to any way, so your "Do The Right Thing" speeches aren't going to help.

Posted by Xenos

People can publically confide their dissaprovals whether he listens to it or not. :cookie: If everything that is said in the world was based on its effectiveness, it would be too quiet for my comfort.

As for the question itself, my answer would depend whether his disctrict is idiotic enough to use macs ... like mine's.

Posted by S

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Or, you know, just wait three hours until you get home. Bring a book to "skewl" and spend your time doing something of value.

Because school inherantly equates to value, you know.

Posted by Fate

Even so, Myspace =/= value. In your case, the lesser of two.

Quoted post: Because school inherantly equates to value, you know.

Except, you know, myspace doesn't.

Posted by Trigger

No one needs your MySpace bulletin about how you're doing two minutes after the bell rang to return to class after lunch. I know that you have a poem that's urgent to post and a bulletin to write about how much is sucks to be at school, and I know that you need to post a message on your friends page saying, "Hey! This sucks doesn't it? I have something to show you, it's so funny. How awesome is it that we're sitting next to each other wasting time on MySpace? ^_^ omg"

But really, whatever you have to say isn't that urgent and it can wait. I wonder, have you put any thought into why MySpace might be denied access on your schools network? Besides it being a stupid emo website for moronic school kids to group together and cry, I mean...

[Spoiler]Straight A's in skewl r everything yo! u should be my englush teecha, hai? cuz ur gud. i suk at speeling.[/spoiler]

Fucking idiot.

Posted by Omni

Trigger's post accurately described why I don't have a MySpace.

Posted by fates warning

Myspace is stupid, but everyone has it, so who cares?

I personally have no need to check my own but every week or two, or when I get messages/freind requests. However, annonymizers are good for looking at other things at school as well. You wouldnt beleive what kind of imformative information my school filters out as "hate speech".

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting Trigger: I wonder, have you put any thought into why MySpace might be denied access on your schools network? Besides it being a stupid emo website for moronic school kids to group together and cry, I mean...

That's just like saying all middle easterners are terrorists. The "Myspace is for emo kids" thing is just a common sterotype, just like saying all middle easterners are terrorists. And there are more normal people on Myspace then there are emo kids. So hmmmm. And it isn't such a bad website to begin with. Or maybe you don't have any friends that would accept your friend request if you did have one.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting fates warning: Myspace is stupid, but everyone has it, so who cares?

yeah it might be unbearably stupid but everyone else is doing it so u may as well join the stupidity stampede rofl, besides getting friended on a website gives u the illusion ppl love and care about u

[quote]
freind requests.

'I' before 'e' except after 'c,' Mr. Straight A's.

Quoting Tiptoegecko: Or maybe you don't have any friends that would accept your friend request if you did have one.

Oh, yes, I'm sure that's exactly the reason so many of us loathe myspace. We just don't want to admit it. :rolleyes:

Quoted post: Or maybe you don't have any friends that would accept your friend request if you did have one.

Haha, oh wow. Is this grade school?

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting Raptor: 'I' before 'e' except after 'c,' Mr. Straight A's.

Oh you're cool! "Mr. Straight A's"

I made one spelling mistake, so fucking what?

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Haha, oh wow. Is this grade school?

No it's the internet!

Posted by Raptor

... Oh dear.

Posted by fates warning

Quoting Raptor: yeah it might be unbearably stupid but everyone else is doing it so u may as well join the stupidity stampede rofl, besides getting friended on a website gives u the illusion ppl love and care about u

In some cases its not all bad to join the bandwagon. You dont have to be an addict to have things in common with other humans. Why so negative towards myspace? Sure, its kind of dumb, but its really not a big deal. Maybe dont argue about myspace being stupid?, because it only gives off the impression that your too afraid to make one yourself because you know no one would add you. I dont know if its true, but thats the perception I got at least.

Posted by Raptor

Oh heavens no, I would hate to give off the wrong impression. I'd better start acting like I'm fond of myspace so some idiot children don't start getting the impression that I refuse to make an account because I'm afraid no wants to be my freind!!! lol i bet my freindslist would be bigger than urs

Seriously, this is the kind of fifth grade bull**** that myspace is infamous for, and one of the countless reasons I avoid it like the plague. It's chock full of pathetic little schoolchildren who are too socially inept or uninteresting to make any real local friends to play with, so they go to myspace and make up a whole bunch of BS about themselves so as to encourage other persona non gratae to add them to their top 20 or whatever. It's quite sad, really.

Posted by Oforia

all I have to say is...
http://myspacide.ytmnd.com/

Posted by fates warning

Quoting Raptor: Oh heavens no, I would hate to give off the wrong impression. I'd better start acting like I'm fond of myspace so some idiot children don't start getting the impression that I refuse to make an account because I'm afraid no wants to be my freind!!! lol i bet my freindslist would be bigger than urs

Seriously, this is the kind of fifth grade bull**** that myspace is infamous for, and one of the countless reasons I avoid it like the plague. It's chock full of pathetic little schoolchildren who are too socially inept or uninteresting to make any real local friends to play with, so they go to myspace and make up a whole bunch of BS about themselves so as to encourage other persona non gratae to add them to their top 20 or whatever. It's quite sad, really.

That is the steryotype yes, but I can tell you that I use myspace, and am not like that at all. In fact, the majority of people using it are just regular people whose freinds were like "hey man make a myspace" so they just did.

And LMAO @ Mixman's post.

Posted by Oforia

Quoting fates warning: That is the steryotype yes, but I can tell you that I use myspace, and am not like that at all. In fact, the majority of people using it are just regular people whose freinds were like "hey man make a myspace" so they just did.

And LMAO @ Mixman's post.

And then there are the myspace whores who try to get as many friends as possible.
http://myspacesuicidethegame.ytmnsfw.com

^When all else fails, play the myspace game!

OMG shoes

only good thing to come out of Myspace

Posted by Xenos

If it isn't such a big deal, would it kill you if you wanted a few hours before logging on?

Yes. Yes it would. Refer to Raptor's post for reasoning.

Posted by S

Quoting Raptor: Oh heavens no, I would hate to give off the wrong impression. I'd better start acting like I'm fond of myspace so some idiot children don't start getting the impression that I refuse to make an account because I'm afraid no wants to be my freind!!! lol i bet my freindslist would be bigger than urs

I don't care for MySpace, but for the sake of an argument not being so horribly one sided, I'll make a small argument in its favor. Like anything, MySpace is merely a tool. A simple mechanicism. Because people use it for things you believe to be immature, socially inept, or flat out stupid, does not make said tool stupid.

A hammer, a gun, a knife, and a computer program can all be used for things innately equivocated with good intentions and actions. Each of these things can also be, when paired with certain intentions, found in the realm of the negative. A hammer can build a home, a gun can feed a family, a knife can protect a woman from a rapist, and a computer program can ease the complications of life or create a social revolution. I'm sure you can let your imagination run wild on what these things can also do to harm.

If you choose to not use a program based on the society that revolves around it, that's fine. It is, after all, only a symbol that you protest. However, for you to judge people who can look past those things, who can ignore said symbol and deny it signifigance, and to ridicule them, is very shallow minded of you.

You're talking about tools and machines to a wolf? That's pretty stupid. Wolves have no understanding of these "tools" and especially not "machines." They're WOLVES.

Posted by S

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: You're talking about tools and machines to a wolf? That's pretty stupid. Wolves have no understanding of these "tools" and especially not "machines." They're WOLVES.

You rely on a wolf for logic, among other things, I doubt you're one to talk.

fukken whoosh

Posted by S

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: fukken whoosh

Irony is a *****.

Posted by Raptor

I hereby present Lunairetic "I think I'll talk out of my *** by stating the obvious and using long-winded metaphors for several paragraphs and pretend I'm making a relevant argument with substance" award for this thread. I'm sorry I wasted my time reading that ****.

Obviously, I don't hate the tool. Why would I focus my hatred on the medium itself? If I said I hated myspace, I would obviously be referring to the many halfwits who base their second life there. I hate how moronic so many people who use it seem to be. I'm not judging the entire myspace userbase, but all those myspace junkies I've come across through random searches and forum encounters who can barely express themselves coherently and act like retards. Shouldn't be too difficult to grasp that concept.

Posted by G-Sides

do you still hate me @ raptor :(

Quoted post: Irony is a *****.

not rly

refer to raptor's post for reasoning.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

And being on a video game forum filled with losers and nerds is really so much better. And plus, the whole point of Myspace is to make a profile and send it to all your real friends. It's pretty much a personal website for yourself. Sure, it maybe filled with "losers", but look where you are and then try to compare.

Posted by Omni

Raptor also doesn't visit as much as most of the other members and it's been proven he has a life outside of the internets.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Raptor also doesn't visit as much as most of the other members and it's been proven he has a life outside of the internets.

That doesn't really help his side of the argument

Posted by garraperson

I don't know how to get on without proxy's but there is this proxy I use and it works here it is aniscartujo.com/webproxy/.

Posted by Raptor

Did I mention it's also a magnet for pedophiles who enjoy having such easy access to the personal information and pictures of millions of little boys and girls?

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting Raptor: Did I mention it's also a magnet for pedophiles who enjoy having such easy access to the personal information and pictures of millions of little boys and girls?

Ever heard of Disney's Toon Town Online? It's 10X worse there, but yes, I can't argue with that statement

Quoted post: That doesn't really help his side of the argument

You're an idiot. End of. :cookie:

Posted by Slade

MYSPACE THIS!

Posted by Trigger

[quote]That's just like saying all middle easterners are terrorists. The "Myspace is for emo kids" thing is just a common sterotype, just like saying all middle easterners are terrorists. And there are more normal people on Myspace then there are emo kids. So hmmmm. And it isn't such a bad website to begin with. Or maybe you don't have any friends that would accept your friend request if you did have one.
O... M... G!!!!! Guyz, b/c im so afred of ppl not beng my freind, iv made my space 4 u 2 add me on. plz be my freind so i can prve 2 thiz guy that i hav freinds n dat iz y i dont hayt my space????

No, no and no. If you wouldn't mind, Mr. A Student, would you carefully display your hard data proving that the number of normal:emo is greater than my theory? An entire thread, against an itty bitty user like you seems to say that the emo:normal ratio is actually the situation. MySpace has nothing to do with Middle Eastern countries or the people who live in them (although there probably are Middle Eastern MySpace users who are 'emo'). As for your theory that I hate MySpace because I'm so afraid that no one likes me and that no one will add me, therefore I wouldn't want an account to shame myself on, think again before you make yourself look like a bigger pansy handbag than you already are. [Spoiler]Oh yes, I have a MySpace. I have a MySpace.[/spoiler]

[quote]No it's the internet!
Are you a big boy now that you've called me a friendless loser who is afraid to have an empty MySpace account, over the Internet? I'm shaking in my electronic boots! You'd know all about the difference between real life and the Internet, right?

[quote]Why so negative towards myspace? Sure, its kind of dumb, but its really not a big deal. Maybe dont argue about myspace being stupid?
Why not just tell people to never argue their opinion and ideas? There's a reason why some opinions are classed "good" and others are bad - if no one ever said a negative comment or opinion ever, or tried to argue their side then "good" would never exist. Yeah, it's that whole 'black and white,' 'ying and yang' thing - you may have heard of it...

[quote]In fact, the majority of people using it are just regular people whose freinds were like "hey man make a myspace" so they just did.
Speak for yourself, not the rest of the Internet. It makes your point a little more valid and worthwhile to read.

[quote]A hammer, a gun, a knife, and a computer program can all be used for things innately equivocated with good intentions and actions. Each of these things can also be, when paired with certain intentions, found in the realm of the negative. A hammer can build a home, a gun can feed a family, a knife can protect a woman from a rapist, and a computer program can ease the complications of life or create a social revolution. I'm sure you can let your imagination run wild on what these things can also do to harm.
Could, would, probably should. The fact is that we're talking about the fact that it doesn't.

[quote]And being on a video game forum filled with losers and nerds is really so much better. And plus, the whole point of Myspace is to make a profile and send it to all your real friends. It's pretty much a personal website for yourself. Sure, it maybe filled with "losers", but look where you are and then try to compare.
So, it's okay for you to look at this forum and "stereotype" everyone as nerds and losers and imply that it's a pathetic service filled with pathetic people but other users can't have that same opinion about another service? OH-HO-HO, YOU'RE A FUNNY ONE! I'm in stitches, you're so witty and clever.

You see, the reason why these people say MySpace is a horrible service and is filled with emo people is because it is an opinion. Obviously a service they use frequently and enjoy using would not be considered a poor place to be. Why? That is their opinion. You should consult your dictionary some time before you try to use your opinion of one place to combat an opinion of another place and act as though your negative view is right and his negative view is wrong.

Just a thought, Fabio. :cookie:

Posted by Shade

If you get done with your work so early, then maybe you should take a moment to brush up on your spelling.

*Didn't read thread

EDIT: omg trigger send me ur myspace link and ill totally add u lol

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting Trigger: So, it's okay for you to look at this forum and "stereotype" everyone as nerds and losers and imply that it's a pathetic service filled with pathetic people but other users can't have that same opinion about another service? OH-HO-HO, YOU'RE A FUNNY ONE! I'm in stitches, you're so witty and clever.

Yes I do, and if you have a problem with it, suck on my nuts. And thanks for the compliment, I greatly appreciate it asshole

[QUOTE=Trigger;547876]Just a thought, Fabio. :cookie:

You wish I were Fabio faggot.

Posted by Shade

^ Massive fail.

Seriously, just shut up. You're only making yourself seem like even MORE of an idiot. :cookie:

Posted by G-Sides

Quoting Tiptoegecko: You wish I were Fabio faggot.

i wish you were fabio, hunnybunny ;* ;*

anyway at this point in time my main use of my myspace is to keep in touch with my dad, who i can call or see on very rare occasions. my profile is minimalistic and i don't add random people that i don't know to "increase my friend count" or whatever whatever. i wouldn't consider myself a nerd or a loser or an emo but i do have a myspace and do post on vgc because ****, it's fun and i like some of you guys for who you are, not for the video games you play, read me? i could care less about the way a group of angsty teens cut their hair or how a few video game addicts spend their life, if they're good people then i'll talk to them and be their friend. if that's a crime, then ****ing shoot me :\

lol btw, MY school blocked all of the proxy access and sites you could use to bypass net censors, meaning no myspace, youtube, googlevideo, etc.

Quoted post: You wish I were Fabio faggot.

Trigger's a girl. Fail.

Posted by Shade

GIRLS!? ON MY INTERNETS!?

Posted by Oforia

Quoting Shade32: GIRLS!? ON MY INTERNETS!?

It's an outrage!!!! :mad:

Posted by Zeta

Obligatory "zomfg pix plz" post.

Posted by Shade

I still haven't seen pics of Trigger, I realize.

EVERYBODY, GET ON IT.

Posted by Toaster From Mars

Myspace, is where Pedo's go...
>_______________>

I speak no lies..

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Shade32: I still haven't seen pics of Trigger, I realize.

EVERYBODY, GET ON IT.

You're kidding. I saw Trigger pics years ago. Sucks for you.

Ditto. Pretty sure she uses herself as a picture for MSN.

Posted by G-Sides

lol ****, me and trigger don't even talk anymore and even i've seen her. someone's a little late. ;-*

Posted by Shade

Wouldn't be the first time.

oh wai-

Posted by Trigger

Shade, you need to learn how to stop coming last.

No srsly: http://www.myspace.com/ravenwriter

OMG GET SUM!!!!! [spoiler]Whoa **** im cool![/spoiler] :cool:

zomg hawt time to stalk

Posted by Shade

****, she looks like my cousin.

This is ruined for me.

Posted by Trigger

Don't your cousin wish she was hot like me?
Don't your cousin wish she was a freak like me?

DON'T SHE?!

[spoiler]Cheesy responses FTW![/spoiler]

Posted by Raptor

For some reason, that profile picture immediately reminded me of [url=http://www.fan-sites.org/shirley-manson/s054.jpg]Shirley Manson[/url]. With less make-up.

Posted by Trigger

For you, baby, I could be.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Shade32: ****, she looks like my cousin.

This is ruined for me.

You'd **** your cousin. Admit it.

Posted by Da Vinci

[code]myspace.com/illwearyourskin[/code]
i have no friends :(