Together, divorced, or separated?

Posted by Slade

Props to Shade23,000 for the idea of this thread. So are your parents together, divorced, or separated?

Mine divorced when I was 10 or so, and my dad has remarried. I don't think my mom will be marrying anyone any time soon.

Posted by Ant

Divorced when I was 4, was with my mom till I was 7, then moved with my Father of whom I'm still with.

Posted by Tyler Durden

My parents separated ages ago, when I was only 3 years old. Haven't seen my father since.. nore do I really care to.

Posted by S

Never married. Never met my Father. -shrug-

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Lunairetic;544698][COLOR=black]Never married. Never met my Father. -shrug-[/COLOR]
Yeah, I don't even have any memories of my father being around. Just one picture, and my face because I look just like the fool.

Posted by S

Quoting Down The Sun: Yeah, I don't even have any memories of my father being around. Just one picture, and my face because I look just like the fool.

One picture is all I have too. I don't look a thing like him.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Lucky you.. ;) That's just one of the reasons I constantly dye my hair black, so as NOT to look like him.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Divorced.

Posted by Linkman

lol love.

together still, but barely.

Posted by Xero

Divorced. Been 14 years now.

Posted by Zeta

Currently getting the divorce papers and stuff ready.

Posted by Omni

Mine are married. Each has a previous divorce to boot.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Still together, although they shouldn't be.

Posted by Oforia

Divorced when I was 3.

Posted by Dexter

Divorced. Never meant much to me, never bothered me. Didn't feel like a broken home, just felt as though they were done with what they wanted to do and moved on in their separate directions. My mother's into traveling and my father's into business/making money. No hard feelings, pleasant memories, good marriage.

Posted by Xenos

Married with a lot of bickering. They were very, very close to divorcing ... yet my mam always stuck to because she felt it was her responsibility to keep the family in tact, even if she had to suffer for it.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Divorced, mommy got married again, then had me 30 years ago, then got divorced 22 years ago, then married again, got divorced, married again, got divorced....looking again!!!!!

Posted by Ch

They were separated but divorce was in the process before my mom died so now I live with my Dad for a couple more months until I leave at the end of this school year.

Posted by Kit

Divorced, then my Father died and my Mother is remarrying.

Posted by mis0

My parents divorced when I was about 5, both are re-married happily, and they actually maintain a pretty good friendship.

Posted by Raptor

Married for almost 30 years. Go figure!

Posted by ExoXile

Divorced when I was, 7 I think.

Then me mom got married again, and they're splitting up just now again.

Still, both my dad and my stepdad are still close friends with her.

Posted by Iris

Still married. I don't think they had any marriages before then either. Not sure how they managed.

Posted by KoH

Pop had a kid before marrying my mom. He's 40 something now. Still married after 15+ years or so.