Caught in a Web

Posted by Dexter

So I was at the mall with the girls shopping at The Buckle today. The mall was extremely empty for a Saturday and it almost felt like we had it entirely to ourselves. The girls were trying on clothes, looking for material that we liked and just having a great ol' time, spending tons of my moneys. Then, all the sudden, with Panic At The Disco playing in the background, Tiffany screams a painful-sounding scream from the dressing room and I, without hesitation or much thinking, rushed in there to see what was wrong, only to find her there in her panties standing on the chair cowering in the fetal position to escape a tiny, cute spider. It was hilarious. The rest of the girls were laughing so hard they fell to the floor and no one was brave enough to do anything about the spider. Tiffany started crying, she was so filled with mortification and fear. It was awful and awesome at the same time.

Posted by JRequalizer

Your life story touched my heart.

Posted by KoH

Shut up. Personally, I thought it was as Roger said, "cute." I enjoy reading stories like that for the mere fact that it puts me in a slightly better mood than I was before I read it.

Posted by Bebop

Phone the police. That spider has probably set up video cameras to secrectly capture girls getting undressed to fuel his sick sexual fetishes. I bet his basement is full of videos too. ****ing pervert.

Posted by Trigger

So, at the end of the day, the topic is as it always was: Girls are pansies when spiders are involved.

Stupid stories about being around a pack of girls, who are barely dressed around you and how you walked in on her with only her panties on is just boring and stereotypical.

I'm not gay! I SAW PANTIES! :rolleyes:

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

only reason this is worth my time is because it involved little girls and panties. otherwise lame

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Umm...Did you at least get a good look at them?
If you did then you should have done as any guy would have and taken pictures.
If there are 18+. Are they?

Posted by Raptor

Spiders are adorable. In fact, I found this large [url=http://images.shutterwolf.com/lj/canespider.jpg]cane spider[/url] hanging out in the garage a few months ago.

I've woken up to having this
[IMG]http://electricpenguin.com/blatherings/pics/2004/2004-05blatherpics/040513spider1.jpg[/IMG]
crawling on me. I don't mind spiders, but that's not cool.

Posted by Dexter

My favorite character in the story is the spider. They were going to kill him, but luckily I was there to save his life. Or maybe it was a her, which makes the story kinda romantic.

And forget about the panties. They served as adding emotions to poor little Tiffany, and her emotional state is what I found so funny about the entire situation. I still don't feel very bad, only interested. To her it's like a tragic event. I never saw anyone honestly so scared of spiders like that. I've never seen someone's fear get to them like that. Behold the power of a little, cute spider. I've never had much of a spider phobia. I have more of a cultural phobia.

Quoted post: I'm not gay! I SAW PANTIES!

That doesn't mean I'm not gay. Gays see tons of panties. Remember that song by The Bloodhound Gang?

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/b/bloodhound+gang/i+wish+i+was+queer+so+i+could+get+chicks_20020393.html

Quoted post: And appreciate depeche mode

This makes Raptor and myself exceptionally gay. :love:

Yeah, I never understood the spider fear. OK, maybe if they're venomous, and maybe if they're big enough to make out all the little details, but when it's a ****ing tiny, no bigger than the centre of your palm spider, I don't get it.

Posted by Zeta

My sister goes ballistic whenever she sees a spider, or pretty much any bug at all, no matter how small it is. "zomg get it away get it away." It's quite sickining, but can also be somewhat entertaining if I just sit there and do nothing.

Posted by maian

I don't mind spiders, unless they're the big kinds. Brown Recluse size +. I honestly try to save spiders' lives when they're crawling around too, because everyone also wants to kill them. :)

I've never really seen a phobia at large, except for once. A friend of mine is like, deathly afraid of heights and used to never ride any big coasters. We finally got her to start riding coasters, and she tended to enjoy them. The last one she hadn't tamed was the Sidewinder, a simple one loop fowards/backwards coaster. However, the line was on a big tower of stairs, like the ones you'd find at water parks. By the time we reached the top, she could barely move, she was crying, and simply couldn't ride it. It's interesting to see someone's phobia in action, rather than just simple fears.

Posted by Zeta

Fun Fact: Apparently some Arachniphobes won't play Zelda because of Skulltulas.

Posted by Kodachi

[spoiler]Remooooved from the wooorld[/spoiler]

Quoting Zeta: Fun Fact: Apparently some Arachniphobes won't play Zelda because of Skulltulas.

Those things are huge and creepy looking :(
And they kill you. I make sure to look around the room first before wandering in. The spider room in the forest temple with like 3 of them was the worst :(
[/ontopic]

Quoting Phlynthe: Umm...Did you at least get a good look at them?
If you did then you should have done as any guy would have and taken pictures.
If there are 18+. Are they?

18 Spiders?! I thought he said there was only one of them! :)

Posted by mis0

Quoting maian: I don't mind spiders, unless they're the big kinds. Brown Recluse size +. I honestly try to save spiders' lives when they're crawling around too, because everyone also wants to kill them. :)

I've never really seen a phobia at large, except for once. A friend of mine is like, deathly afraid of heights and used to never ride any big coasters. We finally got her to start riding coasters, and she tended to enjoy them. The last one she hadn't tamed was the Sidewinder, a simple one loop fowards/backwards coaster. However, the line was on a big tower of stairs, like the ones you'd find at water parks. By the time we reached the top, she could barely move, she was crying, and simply couldn't ride it. It's interesting to see someone's phobia in action, rather than just simple fears.

But spiders are scary! Rollercoasters, though, are just fun.

Posted by Trigger

Unless the ride becomes stuck and you're left hanging on one of the loops, only to watch all your money slide out of your pocket. All you can do is pout. :(