Most frustrating GameCube Game

Posted by MarioStar

What game cube game made you wanna Smash a controller for me its Die Hard Man that game Sucks.

Posted by qulix

i know this sounds dumb but baiten kaois always gets me stuck and i actually do slam the controller in the ground

Posted by Ant

Smash Bros made me do so a few times. And that's the only one.

Posted by Colonel

The Ultimate Spider Man/Gun

Freakin' enimies won't DIE!

Posted by Zeta

F-Zero GX. Though I've never gotten to the point of throwing a controller or anything.

Posted by muffla

same as zeta being in first the whole race just to lose in the last 3 seconds ****ed me off

Posted by Creedence

On the hard mode on Resident Evil one where you have to kill that zombie with the knife. Thats how i broke my TV and controller in one throw, that takes made skill xD.

Posted by tamsintd

splinter cell chaos theory in 2 player when you have to cut the wires together to deactivate the mines/bombs! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr can't get it to go right...ever! doesn't sound hard, but.......

Posted by Dog

The last few event matches in SSBM. Until I found a really good strategy.

Posted by NeXidala

FUKKEN CATWOMEN! I couldn't freaking pass the first level it was so gay.

Posted by veritas

I found the phazon mines in Metroid Prime to be very frustrating. I then stopped trying and sold my gamecube

Posted by Tyler Durden

I have yet to be annoyed by a GameCube title.. and yet to find one that'd make me throw or destroy a perfectly good controller. Although, my Xbox controller does have a mind of it's own. It tends to jerk to the right, something faulty with the left thumbstick.. Let's just say, I chucked it across the house once, when that **** started happening.

Posted by Sterling

I'd have to say soul calibur 2.
*** **** when the people you're fighting fukken block you nonstop that **** ****es me off.

Posted by Omni

Hey, Kolo, have you heard of unblockable moves or waiting until they attack you and guard impacting them?

Posted by junior senior

Be nice, he's only 10.

rocket power beach bandits made me mad but i didn't throw my controller lol

Posted by inequity

That star Fox game. The flying levels were nice, but running on foot was impossible.

Posted by Sterling

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Hey, Kolo, have you heard of unblockable moves or waiting until they attack you and guard impacting them?

Yeah, never worked for me. :$

Posted by D.J Cat

Quoting MarioStar: What game cube game made you wanna Smash a controller for me its Die Hard Man that game Sucks.

Smash Bros Melee.
I didn't Smash no controllers (its not the controllers fault) but it was very frustrating.
Practicing against computers...:mad:

Posted by Angerion the Brave

Quoting MMX&oldies-fan: On the hard mode on Resident Evil one where you have to kill that zombie with the knife. Thats how i broke my TV and controller in one throw, that takes made skill xD.

I just avoided everything, though I got cheesed when I finished hard mode and was just under 2 minutes short of getting the Anti Air Craft gun prize.

Darkened Skye would be annoying if it wasn't for the hillariousness of the skittles, but the most frustrating game on game cube for me would have to be...Mario Party 4... it's just because of own luck in that game but the Computer keeps getting hundreds of coins and stars in hand outs WHILE beating the snot out of me on the boards and I work my butt off to get a star and the game will instantly give it to the CP players literally 1 or 2 and sometime even the same freakin turn after I get it, EVERY BLOODY TIME, not often, but always. If it wasn't for the fact I can blow them out of the water of non-random mini games (yes, the game gives those mini-games CP Players in those too) I'd probably be using that game for coaster right now

Posted by Vbty3

Custom Robo, what's the whole point of the game?!?

Posted by The Judge

None, cause I fuxing rock hard at video games.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Correction Judge, the most frustrating GameCube game is the game of finding the most frustrating GameCube game..

Posted by Creedence

I had a game that right at the last level it would freeze, always. It sucked.

Posted by Ant

That game being?

Posted by G-Sides

pikmin.

Posted by Red

smash bros event matches **** me off to the point where I wanna go out and shoot Pikachu right in the face.

Posted by Creedence

I had that same problem with Ness when he had to fight off the alien invaders.

Posted by karateteen14

I actually have 3. They are super smash brothers melee, resident evil 2, and ultimate spiderman.

Posted by talentz

Metroid prime echoes dun me in hard, I bit my control pad so much.

Posted by Xero

Hmmm...I haven't played many GC games. I'd have to say Star Wars Lego (Not sure this is the exact name. I don't have the game anymore). I remember getting lost, and the game even froze at certain places at some point. Frustrating.

Posted by F1NALSMASH

Mario Freakin' Baseball.

2 gamecube controllers totally GONE because of that game the base running system was so bad it was not even funny, why cant it just be like EVERY other baseball game i have ever played with a different button for forward and backward directions. like honestly the hardest thing in that game is to have multiple runners on base and get them both were you want them to go. Plus the batting system felt really broken and the power-up's were basically useless unless you were pitching and needed a free strike and some of the power ups were way better than others. Playing defense was just as bad it seemed like someone could hit the ball into middle field and i see my 2nd baseman running after the ball, and me going "WHAT!!!" then as soon as the ball crossed the inviable line were the game realizes that should be the outfielders ball the 2nd baseman turns around AFTER ALL THAT TIME and then the out fielder ACTUALLY stats to move!!! Another thing with the defense was the chemistry thing that was retarded, Example Mario troughs the balls faster to Luigi but if he is going to Wario the ball goes EXTREAMLY slow and the reason why this is retarded is this makes it were there is basically only 2 teams you could ever be and be good with seeing as it takes NINE people too fill a baseball team even then you could never have a perfect team and there would always be a line in your roster were you would have a slow moving trough.

I remember when my friend bought that game and it was horrible and i was just trying to make him feel better so i said "alright the single player is weak but lets play against each other and maybe the multi-player will be good enough to were we can have some fun with a game."

Making a long story short it was 1 to 1 in the bottom of the 9th Inning and i was at bat with 2 outs (i know i know typical but this is not a joke!!) and i BUNTED THE BALL (to test just were that line is for the ball to be picked up by the pitcher or the catcher. LOL) and sure enough i make an INSIDE THE PARK HOME RUN to win the game on that bunt!

....lets just say that was the end of controller number 2

Posted by David M. Awesome

[COLOR=Navy]Soul Caliber 2 for a while, but eventually I beat it and then never wanted to play it ever again.
Don't get me started on some of the missions in Custom Robo.
But the most frustrating game would have to be Robotech: Battlecry. The mission where you have to protect the bridge made me quit the game forever.
[/COLOR]

Posted by Linko_16

Shut up, Chibi-Robo was cool.

[quote=Linko_16;778984][COLOR=indigo]Shut up, Chibi-Robo was cool.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Once you get past the gay parts. That might take you the whole game, though.

In fact, it probably will.

Maybe even longer.
[/COLOR]

Posted by Linko_16

You hardly played it.

Posted by Urobot

Space Raiders was gay because it was hardly a game, all you could do was go left or right and shoot.

That's because it was a rerelease of Space Invaders.

Posted by Ashen

Like many others, I get really ****ed off by some of the event matches in SSBM. Like the invisibility one. I always get SOOO close, then Falco or Fox KOes me right before I get them out. And that Ice Climbers one, with KOing JUST Nana... So frickin' hard.

Oh, and Wind Waker, but that's only because I suck royally at ANY Zelda game.

Posted by Shade

I haven't really played my fair share of GC games, but I'd have to say going through Fire Emblem without having anybody die is easily the most frustrating for me.

Posted by Speedfreak

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. No game has ever made me hyper angry apart from that one, I really wanted to break my controller along with everything else in the room because of the glitches.

Posted by AbsoluteZero

Sonic Heroes- Great game but the Game controls and certain viewpoints are absolutely horrible

Posted by Ziggy R

Luigi's Mansion and both Metroid Prime games.

Mainly because I kept getting lost...

No controlers were harmed. I don't feel like spending 20-30 bucks for another one at the moment...

Posted by Proto Man

Viewtiful Joe. No matter how fast I push that button, the baddies seem to get the drop on me. = \

Makes me wonder if I am losing my touch, because I used to be really good at games like that. :(

I had a lot of trouble with Viewtiful Joe, as well. So much so that I didn't bother finishing it.

Posted by Ant

Quoting David M. Awesome: I had a lot of trouble with Viewtiful Joe, as well. So much so that I didn't bother finishing it.

Quoting Proto Man: Viewtiful Joe. No matter how fast I push that button, the baddies seem to get the drop on me. = \

Makes me wonder if I am losing my touch, because I used to be really good at games like that. :(

I don't understand how anyone couldn't beat it on Ultra-V-Mode. ugh, you both sicken me.

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

Metroid Prime. I keep on getting lost in that game.

Posted by Screenname

Quoting Ziggy R: Luigi's Mansion and both Metroid Prime games.

I miss Luigi's Mansion :(

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

Quoting Screenname: I miss Luigi's Mansion :(

never played it. is it fun?

Posted by Ant

Was a really good rental at the time. Hell, might as well buy it for 10 bux at gamestop now though.

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

nah, I think i'll just rent it off of GF or something...it does look like a promising game though, so i might buy it instead.

Posted by #061402

...Good question. Can only remember the last few levels of Battalion Wars making me furious.