I'm Making Fun of Panic By Making a False "I'm Leaving" Thread

Posted by Skitzo Control

Catchy title, eh?

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on an overnight drunk, and in 10 days I'm going to set out to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it. Anyone who wants to tag along is more than welcome.

Posted by Omni

This is the single greatest thing I have ever read.

Posted by Klarth

You're such a poser, Skitzo. POSER POSER POSER POSER. Poser. I bet you don't even shop at Hot Topic. Christ.

Posted by Ant

I don't believe in sharks.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Skitzo Control: Catchy title, eh?

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on an overnight drunk, and in 10 days I'm going to set out to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it. Anyone who wants to tag along is more than welcome.

Thats not funny, my brother died that way.

Posted by Shade

His fault.

Posted by mis0

Seriously. If you found someone swimming around in your pool, you'd eat 'em right? Sharks are so misunderstood.

Posted by Zeta

This thread needs more Jaws Theme.

Posted by KoH

Jews?

Posted by Shade

bol

Posted by Skitzo Control

You bastards better watch The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou before you come in here and start talking about that silly "Jaws" movie!

Posted by Zeta

Jaws 3D

Posted by junior senior

happy feet

Posted by KoH

I liked all movies mentioned. (Jaws, Life Aquatic, and Happy Feet) :( I have really weird taste in movies, don't you think? Further proof is that I actually liked Jim Carry's 'The Number 23' even though it got such horrible reviews.

Posted by Linkman

'The Number 23' looks like it sucks.. :(

300 WILL OWN!

Posted by Skitzo Control

I want to see Jim Carrey do something good, again.:(I got so desperate to see good Jim Carrey stuff that I bought all the In Living Color DVDs.

Posted by Bebop

I'm a shark in a mans body. :(

Posted by KoH

Dude, 300 will be one of the best movies this year. Doesn't it come out like next weekend or the weekend after?

Btw, if you're the slightest bit of a Jim Carry fan I suggest you watch 23 just for the main reason that he proves that he can do drama. I, at least, thought he could. :( Then again, he already proved that with Man on the Moon. One of my all-time favorite dramas.

Posted by The Endless

I just got back from seeing 23. It was an excellent movie though I don't understand why everyone's been saying it sucks.

Posted by Skitzo Control

What about Carrey in The Majestic? Or Eternal Sunshine?
---
We're gettig off the thread's subject, here, which I forgot.