Justice League Movie announced

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[URL="http://www.slashfilm.com/2007/02/22/justice-league-of-america-movie-announced/"]TBA 2008[/URL]

I'm excited! If it uses the current Superman and Batman actors, and is even half as good as the cartoon, it'll be great.

Posted by Arcadios

Live action?
...I actually liked how JLU ended.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

... I have no idea how this will turn out... not even sure if this is a good thing...

Posted by Fate

Several characters onscreen that play a primary part in the movie sounds as badass as X-Men.

Posted by Tyler Durden

X-Men, badass? Were you on crack when you watched X3?

Posted by Axis

Wow, I hope that this turns out to be really good. I'm pretty excited.

Posted by Oforia

Marvel Comics > DC comics

Posted by Dexter

Cage for Superman!

Posted by Fate

Quoting Down The Sun: X-Men, badass? Were you on crack when you watched X3?

The first two X-Men had the same director and had so much badassery it was great. The last movie was horrible. It seemed like the new director ****ed everything up.

Posted by Bebop

I have nothing against the X Men movies. Me and Wolverine are on safe terms. :)

Posted by Omni

This is a movie I may actually go see in the theater, maybe. I usually wait until they get home video/DVD release to see them.

Posted by Proto Man

Needs more Conroy!

Anyways, yeah I will watch it. I like DC comics, and like them more than Marvel at that. So far the new Batman and Superman movies have turned out alright, so hopefully this will too.

Quoted post: X-Men, badass? Were you on crack when you watched X3?

Did you not watch the first two? You know, the good ones?

Posted by Dexter

I liked X3 the best. Juggernaut cursing/yelling at little Kitty Pryde was the funniest and most memorable part of all 3 films.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Fate;544159][COLOR=skyblue]The first two X-Men had the same director and had so much badassery it was great. The last movie was horrible. It seemed like the new director ****ed everything up.[/COLOR]
X3 sucked, because they made Wolverine cry like a stuck *****. Of course I liked the first two; who couldn't like Ray Park as the Toad, and Alan Cumming as the NightCrawler. I mean, come on, ****in' "Darth Maul" and "Boris Grishenkoas" as mutants..

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;544752]Did you not watch the first two? You know, the good ones?
Nigga, I owns everything comics2film.. Duh! ;)

[quote=Dexter;544955]I liked X3 the best. Juggernaut cursing/yelling at little Kitty Pryde was the funniest and most memorable part of all 3 films.
Seriously, get out, you're no longer in the Cool Kids Club..

Quoted post: Seriously, get out, you're no longer in the Cool Kids Club..

Yeah, sometimes I can take you seriously, Dex, the rest of the time I can't.

Posted by Dexter

You can take me seriously on that note. I saw the first 2 X-Men films and I honestly don't remember much about them. :(

No I can't. The third movie was the worst. And when I say worst, I mean, not just compared to the other two, but in general with all movies.

Posted by Oforia

Even though it was horrible, X3 was better than superman returns.

Not by a long shot.

Posted by Dexter

I didn't think the first two were any good either.

Posted by Oforia

X3 had a decent ending, while superman returns didn't. I guess you can argue that SR had better special effects though.

I actually can't remember Superman's ending. Just the part where he hurls the massive island into space. Which was cool enough for me. No complaints there.

Posted by Oforia

He never actually defeated Lex Luthor. It just seemed...empty, like they slammed it together at the last minute.

He did defeat Lex. He stopped Lex from practically destroying the world. It would feel completely out of place for Superman to actually defeat his arch nemesis in the return of the series.

Posted by Fate

Lex isn't a comedian. He's very serious and wasn't funny like he was in the Superman movie. He would also never want to destroy Metropolis. Superman doesn't kill intentionally.

Posted by Oforia

Yeah, Lex basically beat himself. Superman just challenged him.

Quoted post: He would also never want to destroy Metropolis.

Yeah, that's the main problem I had with the movie.