Lazy People are Lazy

Posted by Arcadios

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=amb_link_1811232_1/104-1023741-9842327?ie=UTF8&node=16310101
Dunno how long this has been going on for but I'm probably late.
It's getting kinda ridicules when people can't even go down the block to a grocery store and buy their groceries.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

people are stupid.

Posted by Dexter

I think it's cool. Some people don't like grocery stores. Too bright, bad music, and you usually have to wear shoes and a shirt. :(

Posted by Xero

The grocery store I work at offers online grocery shopping. I guess old people that cannot bring to much stuff at their house find this option very usefull. Mothers with really young kids will also like that.

For some, it IS lazy to use it. I'd be ****ing lazy if I did my grocery online. Walking a bit to the grocery store can only be good for me...unless I get run over.

Posted by Dexter

I just make a list and have one of my girls pick them up. :cool:

Posted by Arcadios

Heh.
You make it sound like you're a slave owner, Dex.

Posted by Dexter

Feed me my grapes and sing, you Norwegian slut. :link:

Posted by Xero

XD

I don't think Aesthetic would have done that to you, eh?;)

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Dexter: I think it's cool. Some people don't like grocery stores. Too bright, bad music, and you usually have to wear shoes and a shirt. :(

Sunglasses, earphones, sandals and a bath robe. Don't forget a little bit of cash too, dude.

Posted by Oforia

and a coat of some-sort. It's ****ing cold in grocery stores.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Xero: I don't think Aesthetic would have done that to you, eh?;)

No way. She's not Norwegian enough. She would rarely sing for me, but when she did it was a real treat. She had a very pleasant voice. I need to find a girl who sings more often than I do though.

Posted by Shade

The only time I go to the grocery store is when I feel like a 4 pack of Monster.

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Dexter;543051]Feed me my grapes and sing, you Norwegian slut. :link:WE SHALL PARTY LIKE THE GREEKS OF OLD! You know the ones I mean.

Posted by Shade

The ones that had gay sex all night long?

Posted by Linko_16

No, the ones who raced chariots.

Posted by Shade

And had mighty spears of doom.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Perhaps you guys didn't get the reference. Let me help you out a little more...
Oh, shirrah! A man writing a play about a woman?! How delightfully absurd!

Posted by NES Queen

The Stop & Shop's here on LI offer online ordering with the option to either pick it up yourself so you don't have to waste hours walking around the store and waiting in line, or delivery for an extra charge. I've never tried it myself, but as its already been said, for older people who have a hard time getting out of the house or carrying all those groceries inside I'm sure its mighty helpful.

Roughly 85% of my grocery shopping is impulse buying (oooh, gummy worms!) so having someone else walk around picking out my goodies would take out the little bit of joy I get from it.

There's also quite a few liquor stores that deliver as well. But that's mainly for big wine drinkers who finish off a case each week and for serious alcoholics who put even me to shame.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Arcadios: Heh.
You make it sound like you're a slave owner, Dex.

Immediately thought of Jabba the Hutt.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

My mom buys the groceries and my girlfriend finds it relaxing. Problem solved.

Posted by Raptor

I can think of times where I would rather shop for my groceries online than go to a supermarket.

Such as right now, where it's almost midnight and it's been raining like hell all evening and the roads are dangerous.

oh wait that's all the more reason to go out lol

Posted by Senator Ramen

I find the outside world dangerous. The online world is too, but I don't have to move so it's okay.

Posted by Fate

It's useful for those who don't have time, either. In my household we only go grocery shopping once a month since we hardly have time to be home. Most of the time I'm the only one at home and I don't eat much, so we get mostly liquids, soups, and sandwich stuff. We don't have time to travel out to a better grocery store and find better stuff to eat.

Posted by Shade

DON'T YOU WORK AT A GROCERY STORE?!

lol irony

Posted by Fate

Not a particularly well-stocked one, either. I want my rindless Brie, ****it!

Posted by Tiptoegecko

In the end of it all, your still going to have to take a trip to the grocery store because of the many items they can't ship to you with out it going bad or spoiled.

Posted by junior senior

Hell, I just bought Nutella online from a place 45 minutes away from my house. I could had gotten it from the groccery store, but duh I'm lazy.

Posted by Skitzo Control

The fact that you actually paid bought Nutella is a travesty, on its own. But you used delivery?! Sinner.

Posted by Shade

And I'm gonna go all out and say that his grocery store isn't 45 minutes away.