WORN OUT TOPIC IS WORN OUT!

plzkthxbai

Posted by Roger Smith

So what if he is ban him again, no big.

Also, chill out proto lawl.

Posted by Zeta

Chill? Chill Penguin.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Roger Smith: So what if he is ban him again, no big.

Also, chill out proto lawl.

Sorry, but like I said, this is just getting old.

Posted by Sage Shadows

Fag much?

Directed at Panic/other gay names.

Posted by junior senior

watch him see this thread, get really upset, and make a new account and us figuring out it's him again.

Posted by mis0

Well, now he's using a puppet account. He's gonna get permab& soon enough.

Posted by junior senior

...you mean another puppet account.

Posted by Stalolin

is panic smart enough to work a proxy?

because if not then it's not panic

Posted by KoH

Guys... One thread dedicated to Panic is more than enough to last anyone a couple lifetimes let alone a plethora now? Let it ****ing die. Panic is an old and well-beaten subject. Don't go into hyper-mode overkill.

[SPOILER]SHIIIIINNIIIINGG FINNGGEEEEER!!!!!! Yay for the good ol' King of Hearts.[/spoiler]

Posted by Omni

Get his girlfriend, LOL, out of your avatar and people might listen.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=KoH;542632]Christ, guys... One thread dedicated to Panic is more than enough to last anyone a couple lifetimes let alone a plethora now? Let it ****ing die. Panic is an old and well-beaten subject. Don't go into hyper-mode overkill.

[spoiler]SHIIIIINNIIIINGG FINNGGEEEEER!!!!!! Yay for the good ol' King of Hearts.[/spoiler]

The man is right.

It's not like Panic is Sean Fury or anything.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Pretty Hate Machine;542635]Get his girlfriend, LOL, out of your avatar and people might listen.

HAH! Never.

Posted by Goku123

hello I am new... who is this panic? I keep seeing threads about him. and who is sean fury? is it good to be like him or no?

Posted by Shade

Either this is Panic, or a newbie.

DECISIONS.

Posted by Stalolin

this is not panic

Posted by Akamaru

i am not panic. why do you think i am panic?

Posted by Iris

Yeah, it's getting obvious. The temp ban wasn't even done maliciously. It's a direct violation of the rules. Honestly, don't be such a pussy and just accept a week off. It's not that bad, but making puppet accounts will only make it worse.

Posted by Akamaru

this is my first account here, i honestly just found this place. i am not this panic guy.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Get his girlfriend, LOL, out of your avatar and people might listen.

thats his girlfriend? I thought that was his mom...

Posted by Stalolin

iris; ban everyone plz

Posted by Shade

Am I Panic?

Posted by Ant

I just did an IP check and it didn't show up. So, I doubt it.

Posted by Shade

I was starting to worry.

Posted by Iris

Assuming Goku123 is joke account by a different regular, banned. Akamaru acts like Panic, joins immediately after Panic's banned, obviously already acquainted with VGC, and subscribes to the same threads, so also banned.

I don't care whether or not the puppet account is really Panic's or not. Knowing most VGCers, it's probably some one else playing a joke, but it's still annoying. Like others have already said, Panic's a worn-out topic, so don't even bother.

Also, just because the IPs don't match doesn't mean it's not a regular. I'm pretty sure everyone knows how to use proxies. It's obvious enough at this point.

Posted by Gokudude

Why was I banned? I didn't do anything wrong. :(

Posted by Akamaru

for the last time i am not panic, so why am i being banned? my name is john, i am from louisiana, i am not this panic guy.

Posted by Ant

I feel sorry for the guy if he actually isn't Panic. what a horrible time to sign up.

Posted by Gokudude

You shouldn't assume... it makes an *** out of U and ME

Oh, and what kind of site is this? Banning people because YOU THINK they are someone else. John seemed pretty cool. :(

Posted by Shade

Not everybody knows how to run proxies...
Take me for example

Posted by Iris

I shouldn't even have to elaborate. Goku123 is a screenname obviously made up on the spot. The account's only posts are in this thread.

Closed. Stop wasting my time.