Soundgarden

Posted by Omni

They're easily one of my favorite bands. I love Cornell's vocals, and they have a lot of weird and interesting songs. BadMotorFinger is my favorite album by them, but most of their stuff is pretty good. Their three albums with Ben Shepherd are the best ones.

Posted by Ch

Soundgarden was actually one of the first bands I ever heard. Me being around 4 years old when they were at their height. They're really good and they always hold a memory of scaring the crap out of me from their video "Black Hole Sun"

Posted by Akamaru

i haven't listened to them in a while. i remember the video for black hole sun as a child. it is a good song.

Posted by Omni

It's too bad that you're Panic, so your opinions on music mean absolutely nothing.

Posted by Yonaka

Well, after PHM introduced me to them, I love it! I need more.

Posted by Omni

For people who like Soundgarden and Chris Cornell, here's his 1999 solo album, Euphoria Morning, complete with all the bonus tracks:

[code]http://d01.megashares.com/?d01=b09e3d9[/code]

If you're expecting it to sound similar to Soundgarden, you'll be surprised. It's got more of an alternative rock singer-songwriter sound to it.

Posted by Omni

Quoting NeXidala: And, it helps that Chris Cornell is so hawt.

Yeah, I figured you'd say that if I showed you his pictures. I may upload some of their albums for you, or I could send you more songs on AIM. Whatever works.

Posted by NeXidala

I was just introduced to them today. PHM (of course) showed me a couple of their songs and they were rather stunning. I love the unique vocals and the instrumentals don't fall short either. This is easily one of the best bands I have heard in a while. I do plan on listening to more of their music.

And, it helps that Chris Cornell is so hawt.