I need to buy a game for my brother's Gamecube for his birthday. I need some help!

Posted by Victorious1

My brother has a Gamecube and his birthday is coming up. HE LOVES BLOODY SHOOTER GAMES and the problem is that there aren't many for the Gamecube. I know there are some, but not many.

So can someone please give me a good list of all the shooter games on Gamecube (((Please exclude Metroid Prime and all the Resident Evil games, cause he has them all))). And what is the bloodiest game on the Gamecube, preferably a first-person shooter?

Thanx alot guys...

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Eternal Darkness is a bloody, Resident Evil-style game, with a slightly different control scheme to the pre-4 REs, and a twisted, insanity-inducing storyline. Awesome game.

The Timesplitters and Serious Sam games are the only FPSs that come to mind. Serious Sam would be the more violent one of the two, from what I remember of the little I played of them.

Posted by Creedence

Turok Evolution is bloody, graphics are halfway decent, and best of all it only costs 5 dollars used at most places.

Posted by muffla

get serious sam best game ever on the gamecube he will love it

im not a fan boy :)

Posted by TheSorrow

RE4 and Eternal Darkness are some of the bloodiest games for the gamecube and if he doesnt have those I highly suggest that you look into that for him

Posted by D.J Cat

Yeah, Turok Evolution would be a good chice its way better than most people give it credit for.
Its great fun just swinging your axe right in their face and making a mess of them. :cool:

Posted by Angerion the Brave

Time Splitters 2, Agent Under Fire, Metroid Prime though not bloody, are still great FPS games if your brother is above NEEDING gore to play his games.:D

True Crime Streets of LA is good too, it has a violence aspect to it: "Le Agua, LE AGUA!!!"

Posted by hnzz001

Cd key cheapest on internet

USD 8.9 Half-Life,Day of Defeat, Cs 1.5,Cs 1.6,Deathmath Classic, Blue shift, TFC,Opposing Force (CD-KEY)
USD 9.9 Condition Zero,Cs1.6, Condition Zero Deleted Scenes (CD-KEY)
USD 17 Half Life 2,CS SOURCE, Deathmatch, lost coast (CD-KEY)
Usd 15 CS source (CD-KEY)
USD 30 Full Half life and Halfe 2 (above 3 package)

Usd 10 Doom3 Cd key
Usd 15 Doom3 Resurrection of Evil Cd key
Usd 21 Doom 3 Combination Package Cd key
Usd 13 (with free gift) NBA 2006 retail box
Usd 1 Starcraft cd key
Usd 12 War3 Roc cd key

Usd 9 Diablo2 cd Key
Usd 9 Lord of Destruction cd key
Usd 15 (cdkey)Diablo2 Combination Package

USD 8.9 Half-Life,Day of Defeat,Cs 1.6,Deathmath Classic, Blue shift, TFC,Opposing Force
USD 9.9 Condition Zero,Cs1.6, Condition Zero Deleted Scenes

===================================
= E-mail: [email]sunny@cdkey-game.com[/email] =
= MSN: [email]cdkey001@hotmail.com[/email] =
= BBS: forum.cdkey-game.com =
===================================
cdkey,game,cs,war3,diablo2,key,cz,half life,Bf2142,sc,starcraft,
cs cdkey,war3 cdkey,diablo2,doom3,cz,Half life,Bf2142,Battle field,
SC,starcraft,cod,Far cry,Warcraft,call of duty