What phone and carrier do you have?

Posted by Sterling

I have a Motorola RAZR V3t on T-Mobile.

What phone do you has?

Posted by Trigger

LG KG800 on Vodafone, but soon to be Optus. I bought the phone on pre-paid from Telstra and got them to unlock it from their network for $50 - cheaper than buying the phone at outright cost. I love finding loopholes.

Posted by KoH

You know what's funny? I ended up finding out how to unlock your KG800 the day after we had that convo, Trig. :)

Currently, I have the SLVR L6 with Cingular.

Soon going to be the ROKR E6 with Cingular.

Posted by Oforia

Treo 650 with Sprint

Completely deplorable customer service. The only reason I am staying with spring is because I have a good plan that is really old and outdated.

Posted by Omni

Nokia 3220 with T-Mobile. Do not sign a contract for this crap.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Motorola RAZR with Rogers. Phone didn't cost me much because I opted for a three year contract. Rogers is pretty decent, though. Only two years to go!

Posted by mis0

RAZR V3t w/ T-Mobile prepaid. It's lousy but it's cheap, so no complaints I guess.

Posted by MarioStar

Amp'd Hollywood, customer service bites.

Posted by Stalolin

Sony Ericsson with Cingular.

Posted by G-Sides

samsung a950 w/ verizon ftw

Posted by Tiptoegecko

i530 with Nextel

Great service, I like it alot. Though I need to get more minutes on my phone >.>

+ The phone is indestructible. Throwing it across football fields and it still working with no damage is fun

Posted by Random

Samsung A900 (Nicknamed "The Blade").. A Slim Phone like the Razr only superior to both the Razr and the Krazr. Built in MP3/Bluetooth with a Rotating Camera, not to mention its on Power Vision which makes its internet use more enhanced, anddddddd It has a higher color quality than the Razr..

Its a Sprint Exclusive.. Used to have a Samsung phone through Verizion but Verizons rather expensive and poor in coverage.

Posted by TheSorrow

Audiovox phone with US Celluar

Posted by KoH

[quote=Random;546311]Samsung A900 (Nicknamed "The Blade").. A Slim Phone like the Razr only superior to both the Razr and the Krazr. Built in MP3/Bluetooth with a Rotating Camera, not to mention its on Power Vision which makes its internet use more enhanced, anddddddd It has a higher color quality than the Razr..

Its a Sprint Exclusive.. Used to have a Samsung phone through Verizion but Verizons rather expensive and poor in coverage.

You're just so ****ing obsessed with that (admittedly cool) nickname, huh?

I'm gonna get the ROKR E6. So EAT IT.

Posted by Random

OH ITS ON KOH.. POST PICS OF OUR PHONES NOW!!!!

WE WILL KAWASAKI FIGHT!

[IMG]http://site.accessorygeeks.com/phones/samsung_cell_phone_review/a900/1.jpg[/IMG]

Thats the A900 beside the Razr..

[IMG]http://www.ireviewelectronics.com/images/samsung-a900.jpg[/IMG]

Sexiiii...

F*** you KOHLORD.. F*** YOU!!

Win

Posted by KillingLonliness

i 710 thru Nextel

Posted by ExoXile

Motorola C350(7 years ol now ftw.:D)
Comviq/Tele2

Alsooooo, all you people who's got a Sony Ericsson secretly supports the Swedish military.

Posted by Frankie Jaegar

[COLOR="Orange"]sidekick III with T-Mobile. It's mediocre. [/COLOR]

Posted by Trigger

KoH, the unlock you found would almost definitely not have worked. IMEI numbers blow major balls.