What Current (&/or) Next-Gen Game Consoles do you currently own?

Posted by Cruxis

As I said above.

Posted by Big Boss

I own all of the ones listed on the poll except for the DS, which I'll probably be getting for Hotel Dusk: Room 215. It'll have to wait though, especially after the trips I'll be making to GDC and Seattle.

Posted by Zeta

DS, GBA, and Gamecube. XBox got stole'd. :(

Posted by muffla

i got wii 360 psp ds and a crapload of games for each

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Zeta: XBox got stole'd. :(

Is.....is this possible?
:eek:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Nintendo Wii, Gamecube, Xbox, Phat DS, Gameboy Advance for X. :cool:

Posted by Kit

All of those except PS3, and DS.

Edit: Got a 360

Posted by Cruxis

I have a:

PlayStation 3 (60GB)
2x PlayStation 2 (Slim & Launch Release Ver.)
Nintendo Gamcube (Silver)
Xbox
Gamboy Advanced (Origonal/Silver)
Sony PSP

I also owned a XBOX 360, up until 4 months ago. Then one day I received those dreaded "RED-LIGHTS OF DEATH" while playing "Dead Rising". I was toldby microsoft that they would replace it for FREE with one of the Newer 720p Models. Yet, I insisted on getting a refund, mainly do to the fact that Microsoft was planning on releasing a NEW Redesigned 1080p XBOX 360 model in the summer of 07' (one which has a built in HD-DVD Player and a larger HDD).

So Intern I have $400 dollars on my Night-Stand, just waiting til the day they release the NEW model.

I also have been calling around everyday since late November trying to find a Wii at the Stores. No luck yet though:(. Although I am expecting to find one soon though. Knowing the fact that I've called everyday since late november and the fact that the $260 I am saving for it, is burning a Hole in my pocket. I think G/o/d owes it to me.

Posted by Oforia

PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox, Ps2, GBA

Posted by Colonel

Nintendo Wii, DS Lite, Game Boy Advanced.......

Posted by TheSorrow

Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, Gameboy Advanced SP, and Nintendo Gamecube

Posted by Dexter

I have all but PSP and PS3.

Posted by THEDVS1

I have them all,but as for the Q about what console i would like to be buried with.I would have to say my 360 so that i could play XBL with all of the living.*** dar'n good for nothing warm bloods.

Posted by Kit

Quoting THEDVS1: I have them all,but as for the Q about what console i would like to be buried with.I would have to say my 360 so that i could play XBL with all of the living.*** dar'n good for nothing warm bloods.

No electricity on coffins, usually. NO GAMING FOR YOU!

Posted by garraperson

I have An xbox 360. I love this console, and the games are great. Gaers of war, COD 3, saints row, etc.

Posted by Random

Xbox 360, which is the reason why i'm rarely ever on. I'm too busy playing it =P

Posted by THEDVS1

xbox1,wii,gc,ps2,ps3,dc.psp,tgx16,But it's my 360 that i pride the most.!!!and i don't see that changing N E time soon!!!

Posted by Unite

I have

PS3
PS2
PS2 Japanese one
PSP
Xbox 360
Nintendo WII
Nintendo GC
DS
GBA SP

Posted by Axis

I have a PS3, 360, Wii, Gamecube, Xbox, PS2, and that's pretty much it.