Bullet For My Valentine

Posted by NeXidala

What's your opinion on this band?

Posted by Arcadios

The name is pretty emo sounding but I never really bothered with them.

Posted by Omni

Vampiro already deleted a thread about this band, so LOL...

Posted by NoiN

What a waste of a thread.

No emo **** for me anyways.

Posted by Omni

Panic is banned. I don't have room in my blog for something so fat and ugly.

Posted by bazariah

nothin wrong with bullet for my valentine, they ok

should have a listen to enter shikari they are cool
http://www.myspace.com/entershikari

Posted by Yonaka

Bullet For My Valentine is the best. Hit The Floor is their best song in my opinion.

Posted by Ayu

They're not too bad but, I've only heard a couple of their songs. 'Tears don't fall' is one of my favorites.

Posted by Yonaka

They're not an emo band. The name may sound emo, but as far as I know they themselves are not. They're more metal combined with punk rock.

Posted by Omni

I have yet to really listen to them, and I don't think I will, but apparently their influences include bands like Limp Bizkit, Metallica, and Nirvana.

Posted by Yonaka

They're definatly worth looking into.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Blaise: They're definatly worth looking into.

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: I have yet to really listen to them, and I don't think I will, but apparently their influences include bands like Limp Bizkit, Metallica, and Nirvana.

Not with that influence, they aren't.

Posted by Yonaka

They are too. I can't tell you how amazing these guys are. Right now Matt is blasting out my ear drums with the song Tears Don't Fall. Matt is the lead singer btw.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: I have yet to really listen to them, and I don't think I will, but apparently their influences include bands like Limp Bizkit, Metallica, and Nirvana.

Not with that influence, you mean, Arc.