hannibal rising

Posted by Vg200x

I wen't to see this on saturday, stupid kids kept throwing popcorn and then the freakin sound cut out, but the hour that I did see, the war seen was awesome, I haven't seen the first movies or read any of the books(if there is any) but so far it's a good movie, anyone else get to watch the whole thing.

Posted by Dexter

That was me throwing popcorn and I loled when the sound cut out. Stupid movie. Everyone who was enjoying it needed to get smacked by my mighty popcorn. You know you'll remember it more than the movie itself. Watch the older ones.

Posted by Vg200x

umm.no because I no who it was and did you wake up with a black eye and a nacho up your nose?.. it was a good movie, and unless it was popcorn with extra extra extra butter than I would enjoy it. greasy fingers for all.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Spoilers: terrible movie. Doesn't help that Hannibal has a french accent.

Posted by Dexter

I don't like popcorn, especially during movies. Basically I've used it more for throwing than eating. If I'm going to bring in snacks, I'll bring vegetarian gemmi bears or something.

Posted by Shade

I want to see this. Mainly for my sick desire to see lots of blood and dismemberment.

Posted by Dexter

I would look elsewhere. This fails in that regard. Try Flags of Our Fathers.

Posted by Shade

Hmm, alright.

*watches Silence of the Lambs*

Posted by Dexter

I'm not even that interested in Ed Gein.

Posted by Vg200x

lol ********the head cutting was awesome************

Posted by Dexter

I liked the sadistic frogs in Magnolia better.

Posted by Vg200x

lmao you would,,

Posted by Dexter

Well didn't you? Who wouldn't?

Posted by Vg200x

and may I ask,,,,why flushed away?????? back to subject, anyone else thoughts?