DA, what was the last dream you had?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I had this seriously messed up one last night. It was like I was high, and I took my girlfriend into the changing rooms at her work and tried to rape her.

I feel terrible. :o

Posted by mis0

In my last dream, I lived in what I think was Chicago, and worked with this Asian guy and Black chick doing "guerilla art" - that is to say, we bent traffic lights at funny angles and painted them flourescent pink. The goal was to get on the news, or something, and have people question the meaning of warped traffic lights covered in pink latex paint, and "go viral" on the internets. We ended up getting arrested, I think.

People just don't understand us urban artists. :o

Posted by Arcadios

Last dream I had.....actually had a VGC member in it...Klarth.
Yea, he basically showed me his intelligence by shutting me down and everyone else my American school.
Yea....:(

Posted by Omni

I don't remember my dreams, so LOL...

I like Misoxeny's, though, cuz she did guerilla art in it, which is severely ghetto.

Posted by Slade

PHM, you'll remember your dreams if you wake up during REM sleep or soon after it. Try sleeping at a different time than normal and you might remember them. psyc class rulz

The last one I remember was pretty messed up. I was staying in this huge mansion with a bunch of other people, and I saw the owner and his uberhawt wife doing it in their room(which had no doors or walls for some reason), and then I went back upstairs and molested this girl. It was weird because while I was molesting her I felt really weird, and it wasn't gratifying at all.

:(

Posted by Ant

son of a *****. I JUST woke up and I already forgot...no wait it's coming to me. I was in the future, yet everything was the same. I was with my two friends joe and derick and we were driving down the road and their was a ****load of construction and for some reason there were huge potholes everywhere, yet joe kept driving thru them like an idiot. then for some reason I was like drew carey or something in an appartment. then after that I went on some rollercoaster without wearing the belt, I just held on and it was really badass, and when it was over the thing was steaming and they had to shut it down...then I woke up. yup.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I was the kool aid man trying to live a normal life. All I really remember besides that is trying to eat a plate of chicken, noodles, and steak only to discover I didn't actually have a mouth.

Posted by Zeta

Dreamt that I was Intangir hunting in FF6A. Oddly enough, I have spent most of the day doing just that.

Posted by Ant

Even your dreams are nerdy. Wow.

hahaha

Posted by Arcadios

Ant's out to burn everyone.

Posted by ExoXile

Readin' Jurassic Park.

So gettin' chased by Dino's, pretty much. :D

I've only died twice. :cookie:

Posted by The Judge

I have a feeling if I told my dream, everyone would think I'm trying to be hardcore or freaky on purpose.

So I won't.

Posted by Stalolin

I dreamt that I was playing WoW, and I walked onto the continent, AND BAM EVERYTHING TURNS TO WATER AND EVERYONE IS NAKED AND SWIMMING

That was about it.

Posted by Shade

I was at my old middle school talking to some kids in my 6th grade science class, suddenly a hamster turned into a 10ft behemoth and started chasing my around the school. My dog woke me up when I was being gnashed between it's teeth.

May *** bless her heart.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting The Judge: I have a feeling if I told my dream, everyone would think I'm trying to be hardcore or freaky on purpose.

So I won't.

Well now you've clarified that you're not, so go ahead and post it.

This was a kind of a dream where I was just watching the main character like it was on TV or something, while other times I was doing things from his perspective. I was of average height, somewhat muscular, and fairly tan with a slick black hairdo and I think a moustache. I spoke with an accent that was either Spanish or Italian, or maybe a little of both. I was spending the day at some kind of shopping strip on a tropical coastline; it didn't even seem to be attached to the land, just a wooden boardwalk that came right out of the ocean.

I was a tourist there that came from a country so foreign (hense the accent) that I found a lot of things strange and unusual, even though I myself would've found it normal. I was spending the day, however, with a nice girl who showed me how everything was done... though our relationship seemed more or less platonic. Maybe like it is in a TV show, where we're not acting romantic with each other at all, but you might guess that there are some subtle attractions that might lead to a hook-up later in the series. If I remember right, she looked a lot like Nami.

We did all the fun things there were to do - looked in all the novelty shops, bought exotic clothing, went swimming, ate ice cream, just having a grand old time all day. It was really crowded, but still lots of fun. By the time the evening came around, a lot of the shops were closing. Everyone just kind of found a place to sit to watch the sun set over the ocean. The last thing that closed was the ice cream parlor, and everyone found it depressing because it meant the fun was over, since the boardwalk was finally closed for good that day. Just as it was happening, though, there was this kid marching around with a sadistic smile on his face, yelling "They're closing the ice cream parlor! They're closing the ice cream parlor!" One of those bratty little kids who thinks it's funny to see other people upset. He kept yelling it as the big grate (like the use at the mall) came over the face of the ice cream parlor, and soon, everyone strolled away to their homes.

I had a dream later about the same place, which started with me and some other guy who looked like Fire Emblem's Roy getting blasted far away from it into the jungle due to some kind of accident, and we had to find our way back. I don't remember that one so well.

Posted by Senator Ramen

I had a dream that me, Bill Murray, and The Rock ran away from slavery.

Posted by mis0

Your dream was more likely about licking pricks, you cock-sucking faggot.

hi ^_____________^

Lasts nights dream was nice - I don't remember what it was about, but I had this incredible sense of motion, like gracefully flying above a city, dodging around buildings and stuff in a classic biplane, engine roaring, wind in my hair.

They're really the ultimate convertibles, you know. :cool:

Posted by Lord of Spam

dreamt i had sex with an ex, then beat up a friend of mine for no reason. I recall no correlation between the two evens, but they were sequential.

Posted by Dexter

I got attacked by a Wolf. I felt some of the pain while she tore me apart. It was a bad dream but when I woke up I was all like "that was sweet!"

I enjoy nightmares. Don't have them as often these days, unfortunately.

Posted by Arcadios

I have a question.
Can you guys control yourself in your dreams?
I can't; I'm like a bystander and have no control over what's happening.
Only once I knew it was a dream and I told myself to walk up since it was really bad.

Posted by Dexter

I can gain control of my dreams whenever I realize that I'm dreaming. The difficult part about that is when I realize I'm dreaming, I often wake myself up, sadly. The trick is to combine your waking rational abilities with the infinite possibilities of your dreams. Because, if you can do that, you can do anything.

Posted by Sterling

meh, sometimes my nightmares have some sort of intro ****, and i immediately know i'm dreaming so i can either try to wake myself up, or have a scary *** dream.

Posted by Linko_16

Most epic entry to lucid dreaming ever: I was talking to Martin Luther King Jr., and somewhere along the line he says his famous quote, "I have a dream."

"Yeah," I reply, "I'm having a dream, too."

"OH SHI- I'M HAVING A DREAM."

Posted by mis0

Quoting Arcadios: I have a question.
Can you guys control yourself in your dreams?
I can't; I'm like a bystander and have no control over what's happening.
Only once I knew it was a dream and I told myself to walk up since it was really bad.

I tend to be in control of my dreams, but even if I'm not, they're usually pleasant because I tend to dream about things I like.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Linko_16: Most epic entry to lucid dreaming ever: I was talking to Martin Luther King Jr., and somewhere along the line he says his famous quote, "I have a dream."

"Yeah," I reply, "I'm having a dream, too."

"OH SHI- I'M HAVING A DREAM."

Mine was I was sitting in bed, trying to pinpoint exactly when I went to sleep. I realized after 2 hours of staring at my wall and a stoplight that I didn't have a stoplight in my room, and the second that revelation came to pass, my bed become a rollercoaster.

Pretty sweet, though my experiment failed.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I had this really weird dream last night, where I was trapped in a stadium near here with about 6000 Azns who were all worshipping something. I remained confused.

something about mandy moore hosting the oscars naked, except it wasn't her and some other crazy celebrity ***** was trying to upstage her or something.

Posted by Ant

I was at some pond. And me, judge, and darksong were together once again. We were riding bikes up this mountainness thing next to the lake, when we came upon this part where you're at a 20 something foot drop on a cliff. they both jump the gap and make it down perfectly fine. I freak out and stop. so I slowly slide down, lose my bike in the process, but then notice some stairs on the side about half way down. then later I forget something and have to run back and get it, but after I turn a corner I run right into the moss filled lake...it was pretty gross. Oh! and earlier in the dream everyone was playing poker and the futurama cast was there, and for some reason bender got put in some potatosack thing and was spun around really fast with some ropes and got intangled in them and became part of them....OH! and there was another part where I was with an old friend and I left his house at 3am or so to get some soda yet his parents got really ****ed off at me. OH! and there was another part where I was with sniper and my grandmother and this guy was lecturing me and him, then I gave this long speach that basically owned him in everyway possible and both him and my grandmother laughed their asses off.

so 4 weird parts last night. AWESOME!

lol wtf

Posted by Ant

I'm more so amazed I remembered so many parts of it. There were probably many more. But I noticed that if I actually sleep at normal times(last night being 11:30-6:30), I tend to actually remember my dreams more often. It was weird how I first feel asleep at my computer, but I guess I ended up in bed, and took off my pants in the process. Yet I don't recall doing so...WEIRD

Posted by Arcadios

I must be high on something with all these members in my dreams.
Now I had a dream about LoS.
He was renting a room in my house and he kept on arguing about who got the computer....I lost.

Posted by ExoXile

DA'ers dreaming about DA'ers, cute.

Posted by Arcadios

I wouldn't actually consider myself a DA'er thou.

Posted by ExoXile

That's even cuter.