does anyone know how to get wario & luigi?

Posted by metroid man

I cant figure how to get (In super mario DS) wario and luigi. if anyone would like some tips in exchange for this info, thats ok because I have finished the game and have 103 stars.

Posted by Bebop

Luigi- Go the ghost house and make your way to the roof. Youll find a Luigi picture. Jump through, navigate the maze and kill the boss at the end to receive his key.

Wario-As Luigi go into the mirror room where snowmans land it. Grab the flower and jump throguh the mirror and into the Wario panting. Do the level and kill the boss to receive Warios key.

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

You have to bo Mario to get Luigi, you have to use the baloon power thing to get to the roof.

Posted by Pit

Quoting SanitysRequiem: You have to bo Mario to get Luigi, you have to use the baloon power thing to get to the roof.

Or, if you have super fast reflexes (which you don't really need), just wall kick up there. I wall kicked up on top of the castle :( What a sad day... I didn't push the red switch palace :(

Posted by Looski

The boss fight for wario is the hardest I've had to do

Posted by metroid man

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!! I WILL TRY THESE NOW!
-but does anyone need to know some info?

Posted by metroid man

Quoting SanitysRequiem: You have to bo Mario to get Luigi, you have to use the baloon power thing to get to the roof.

okay, wise guy. I tried that and um, oh wait, THERE ISNT A RED BOX TO GET FLOAT FROM!!!!!

Posted by metroid man

now I need to know where the float box is.

Posted by Boner

Quoting metroid man: I cant figure how to get (In super mario DS) wario and luigi. if anyone would like some tips in exchange for this info, thats ok because I have finished the game and have 103 stars.

If you only have 103 stars, you have not finished the game. Keep on truckin' man.

Posted by metroid man

Quoting Opeth: If you only have 103 stars, you have not finished the game. Keep on truckin' man.

I know. but a lot of stars depend on wario and luigi. I was playing today and in an hour, I had gotten another 12 stars.

Posted by metroid man

Quoting metroid man: okay, wise guy. I tried that and um, oh wait, THERE ISNT A RED BOX TO GET FLOAT FROM!!!!!

never mind. I thought the float box was outside, not in.

Posted by metroid man

I have some advice for someone having trouble beating chief chilly, don't punch him, jump and kick him in the forehead, he flies about 300* times farther.

*more like 5.