March Game Releases

Posted by Dexter

Mario Party 8, SSX Blur, TMNT, The ***father, Prince of Persia, Medal of Honor, Cooking Mama, and a few others.

Looks to be a fairly decent month for Wii games. I look forward to Mario Party 8 and Cooking Mama the most, followed by Prince of Persia. Cooking Mama was great for the DS, but like Trauma Center, I bet it'll be better on the Wii.

Posted by Zelda_Guy

I have Trauma Center. Its ok but not great. Its an almost exact port of the DS game only the controls are different.

Posted by Axis

Mario Party 8 got pushed back to June, at least thats what our inventory is showing.

I'll probably pick up SSX and Prince of Persia, nothing else really interests me.

Posted by Kit

Quoted post: I have Trauma Center. Its ok but not great. Its an almost exact port of the DS game only the controls are different.

I'm lucky to get it when it arrives, because I haven't played the DS version. :)

I didn't know they were releasing the ***father on the Wii, I loved it on the PS2 but with a Wiimote, it's a maybe.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Zelda_Guy: Its an almost exact port of the DS game only the controls are different.

Yeah, I know it. I don't think Cooking Mama is a port either.

Quoted post: Mario Party 8 got pushed back to June, at least thats what our inventory is showing.

Yeah, it was pushed back. I found that out right after I posted this thread. I'm curious as to what the reasons are.

Quoted post: I'm lucky to get it when it arrives, because I haven't played the DS version.

You should enjoy it. I'll probably have it finished today, as I'm making great progress. The story keeps things a bit interesting and the game is a lot funner than it looks. I would've liked more voice acting though.

Posted by Kit

Quoted post: Yeah, I know it. I don't think Cooking Mama is a port either.

ONM (Official Nintendo Magazine) says it isn't a Port, it has far more recipes, apparently. I'll get the mag for more info on it.

Posted by Dexter

I was just researching it a bit. They say it isn't a port but it seems to have about as many updates as the Wii version of Trauma Center had on the DS.

Posted by Kit

The Wii version has more recipes, and a multiplayer mode. 300 dishes to prepare.

It says it seems to focus on the multiplayer mode more on this version.

Posted by protomanv4

March looks like a good month for nintendo... I just hope I get my wii next month.

Posted by Dexter

Definitely a better month than February, even without Mario Party 8.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Eventually there will come a time when I feel the need to actually buy the console. March isn't that time apparently. ****ty games are ****ty.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Is the Prince of Persia game just a Two Thrones port?

If so, avoided.

Posted by Bebop

Mario Party 8 and Cooking Mama are the only real ones which stand out. And even then Im not that excited.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Is the Prince of Persia game just a Two Thrones port?

If so, avoided.

Port of the Two Thrones PSP port. lol

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Oh laaaaawd.

I sure hope I can get another two months or so out of Street Fighter Anniversary Collection, cause I sure won't be playing much else soon. :(