Pretentious often?

Posted by mis0

Roger Smith0 (9:48:22 PM): I'll basically tell you the same thing I told Corrupt
mis0 MPU (9:48:40 PM): Which is?
Roger Smith0 (9:49:40 PM): That's my opinion on Klarth, and it's cool that yall still like him and whatnot
Roger Smith0 (9:50:09 PM): The only reason why things like what happened annoy me is cuz of all the crap DA has thrown at me
Roger Smith0 (9:50:18 PM): But he, it's DA. SERIOUS ****ING BUSINESS
Roger Smith0 (9:50:59 PM): And, I'm not trying to act like a twat, I'm just stating my opinion
Roger Smith0 (9:51:07 PM): And I've already explained this to Corrupt
Roger Smith0 (9:51:12 PM): And now I've explained it to youRoger Smith0 (9:51:31 PM): And I know you and me don't really have anything conflicts
Roger Smith0 (9:51:47 PM): So
Roger Smith0 (9:51:49 PM): Yeah
mis0 MPU (9:52:23 PM): ...mis0 MPU (9:52:30 PM): You're acting like a twat.
mis0 MPU (9:52:33 PM): You twat.
Roger Smith0 (9:52:39 PM): Oh well
Roger Smith0 (9:52:48 PM): So what's up anyway
Roger Smith0 (9:56:52 PM): Well alright then

Posted by Omni

ahr

Posted by Roger Smith

Must spread rep etc etc.

Posted by Ant

You sure are taking this poorly.

Let me elaborate. No one is actually making fun of you. They are just saying those things because they've basically become memes. "ROGER SUCKS AT PHOTOSHOP" to most is a meme. Some may say it truthfully, but hey, so what?! I personally only say it as a joke. The part that people really find funny, are your child like reactions. Maybe you just aren't used to this sort of treatment? Idk, but I've had my fair share of it thruought my life, and have basically become numb/used to it. So my advice to you; grow a pair.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I don't know if you've noticed, but everyone in DA makes fun of each other. LoS, myself, ant, judge, etc. Grow up, faggot, you're not special.

Posted by Lord of Spam

derek is a self absored pretentious loser, ant is fat, vamp loves the cock, my forehead is so large as to escape all logical comprehension, slades not as cool as he would have you think he is, and you suck at photoshop. thats just the way it is.

Posted by Ant

take that back. The Judge is perfect in everyway.

lol

Posted by Lord of Spam

noone is immune from DA. Even its creator.

Isn't Ant more of its creator than Judge?

Posted by Klarth

I AM A FOUL DYSENTERY MONSTER

Posted by Omni

Quoting Roger Smith: Must spread rep etc etc.

Are you implying that you want to de-rep me for posting you behaving perfectly normal on AIM where everyone can see it?

Seriously, that's not cool. [spoiler]stfu nobody cares stop it jesus[/spoiler]

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Lord of Spam: derek is a self absored pretentious loser, ant is fat, vamp loves the cock, my forehead is so large as to escape all logical comprehension, slades not as cool as he would have you think he is, and you suck at photoshop. thats just the way it is.

What about Zeta?

Posted by mis0

And me? I'm DA's official trap!

As far as this whole thing goes, I don't really care. I was surprised that someone would be so childish about someone else's posts, and a few repuatation comments, though.

Posted by Roger Smith

Well, regardless your all asses for backing up Klarth. But who gives a ****.:cool: So yeah, I suck at photoshop and I'd better stfu cuz nobody cares about it stop it jesus.:cookie:

Also, above post is honest. Imma just say fuck it from now on yo. XD

BTW one more thing: Miso called me a twat so don't forget to add that to the list as well. ~_^

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Arcadios: What about Zeta?

I'm DA's little trooper.

Posted by Klarth

Backing me up wait what did I do now?

Posted by Omni

Nothing, but in Roger's world you're a horrible fiend that can't post in DA.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Nothing, but in Roger's world you're a horrible fiend that can't post in DA.

I lol'd.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Roger Smith;539163]Well, regardless your all asses for backing up Klarth. But who gives a ****.:cool: So yeah, I suck at photoshop and I'd better stfu cuz nobody cares about it stop it jesus.:cookie:
Constantly saying it doesn't contradict it.

Posted by Roger Smith

Your superior logic confuses simple me.

Posted by ExoXile

DA makes people's life die. :(

Posted by The Judge

Mr Fun Mystery: don't worry, rogey. I still don't like Klarth
Roger Smith0: Less this is Klarth
Roger Smith0: If so, be gone
Mr Fun Mystery: this is Judge
Roger Smith0: O
Roger Smith0: In any case, I don't care if the majority of DA still likes Klarth, my feelings remain the same
Mr Fun Mystery: but ****, if you go so crazy over being made fun of, it'll be even funner to make fun of you o_O
Roger Smith0: When did I go crazy ?
Roger Smith0: Seriously, link me
Mr Fun Mystery: the whole thing were you're oh whatever I barely read the thread

Posted by Roger Smith

Roger Smith0: See, nooone can say I go crazy after being made fun of and then honestly prove it
Roger Smith0: Strike another win for me

Fukken win.

Posted by The Judge

Counting wins over the internet? Sounds crazy to me.

Posted by Roger Smith

I issue this challenge. Whoever can prove in a link or screenshot, that I went "crazy" after being made fun of, please do so.

If not, well........Told ya so.

Posted by The Judge

A man expressing his feelings to others?

Sounds crazy to me.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Roger Smith: I issue this challenge. Whoever can prove in a link or screenshot, that I went "crazy" after being made fun of, please do so.

If not, well........Told ya so.

Your reactions to this thread thus far. Oh, and your title. And how you think everyone apparently "Likes" klarth. So by everyone else liking klarth, that means they dislike you? You're the one who made a big issue out of all this, well, maybe it was PHM and Miso for going out of their ways to ridicule you, but you sure made it easy for them.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Ant: Your reactions to this thread thus far. Oh, and your title. And how you think everyone apparently "Likes" klarth. So by everyone else liking klarth, that means they dislike you? You're the one who made a big issue out of all this, well, maybe it was PHM and Miso for going out of their ways to ridicule you, but you sure made it easy for them.

My reaction to this thread was generally positive, hence the Must spread rep etc etc post. I was gonna posi rep Miso and PHM. And I've said many times that I don't care if everyone else likes Klarth, that's fine. I just don't. Big deal. And apparently everyone else is making a big deal out of what I think cuz I keep seeing thread and posts about me pop up everywhere. And my title is purely for giggles:cool:

Posted by Omni

Yeah, but if you read the IM chat log I posted, he does go crazy after being made fun of. Also, you're not going out of you're way when the other person starts the conversation. Roger IM'd me first, so LOL...

Posted by Roger Smith

hdnf

Posted by Ant

whatever makes you happy champ

Posted by mis0

Quoting Roger Smith: Well, regardless your all asses for backing up Klarth. But who gives a ****.:cool: So yeah, I suck at photoshop and I'd better stfu cuz nobody cares about it stop it jesus.:cookie:

Also, above post is honest. Imma just say fuck it from now on yo. XD

BTW one more thing: Miso called me a twat so don't forget to add that to the list as well. ~_^

And you wonder where you're going crazy, do you?

I'm not sure why you IM'd me, honestly, but it must have been because of my "twat" comment. And it that gets to you, I don't know what to tell you. You do realise that people sling insults around all across this forum, almost all of them with more weight than the impersonal "twat", right? If you don't wanna get insulted, don't post in DA. Probably the best, and most effective measure you can take.

Like the title ensues, you are, and were, being pretentious. Before I thought you were caught up in the heat of the moment or something, but now I know that's not the case. You have some sort of long-going thing with Klarth and others over "photoshop skills", which, honestly, are not that impressive anyway, regardless of who's claiming to be the best. As far as Klarth goes, he was part of DA for a long time and if he wants to post there, he can. The only person to react in such a negative way was you, and your attitude after the fact is pretty disappointing. I don't think anyone would've remembered this had you not made the scene on AIM, and then had the hissy-fit here.

It's too late now.

Posted by Omni

Oh, we also succeeded making him ***** and go crazy in a thread in addition to over AIM.

This the thread has ample proof within it, Roger, of you getting overly upset after being made fun of, including most of the posts you made in it so far. Don't deny it or you'll be further proving my point. This is getting to be like the stfu nobody cares stop it jesus thing all over again. Go make a thread about your PhotoShop skills or something.

Posted by Klarth

You guys are awesome.

Except you, Roger Smith. I heard one of your Photoshop works gave a blind man cancer.

Posted by Zeta

Ironically, it also made a man w/ cancer go blind.

[spoiler]jk rogey luv u[/spoiler]

Posted by Iris

[quote=Roger Smith;539266]Your superior logic confuses simple me.
Simply saying "NOBODY CARES STOP IT JESUS" to make fun of Hyper or whoever doesn't mean that some one really cares. Being sarcastic and saying you suck at photoshop doesn't mean you're amazing at it. Saying you're fine with people not disliking Klarth doesn't mean you didn't de-rep them for it and cause this whole mess yourself, simply because they expressed it.

Quoted post: Roger Smith0: See, nooone can say I go crazy after being made fun of and then honestly prove it
Roger Smith0: Strike another win for me

Fukken win.

Everything you've said post-Hyper's "stop it" thing. Adding stupid smilies and saying "LOL MUST SPREAD REP" doesn't actually mean you're OK with any of this. Rather, make it all just that much more apparent you aren't. See, whenever someone says you suck at photoshop, you get really **** defensive and take it seriously. Same with just about everything else that may not sit well with you. That's crazy enough. Proof lies in this thread, the multiple threads/posts you made about Hyper's deletion, and the thread which started this one.

fail get, faggot.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Roger Smith: And apparently everyone else is making a big deal out of what I think cuz I keep seeing thread and posts about me pop up everywhere.

AND they keep posting in this thread trying to prove that their right and I'm wrong, and all that stuff.

So is anyone else getting bored trying to prove their points and stuff? Or are going to have to make another thread for that?

Also, stfu nobody cares about it stop it jesus.

Posted by Iris

I don't see you defending any arguments, just blatantly saying the opposite. You're very wrong here.

Posted by Roger Smith

I had an epiphany about this situation: I do not care. It dawned on me while I was browsing for 360 games at GS. I simply, don't care. Hah, what an excellent feeling this is!

Also, stfu nobody cares about it stop it jesus.

Posted by Omni

Stop posting the same "I don't care stfu nobody cares stop it jesus" message over and over again. It's proving that you do care.

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=Pretty Hate Machine;540030]Stop posting the same "I don't care stfu nobody cares stop it jesus" message over and over again. It's proving that you do care.
stfu nobody cares about it stop it jesus

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Stop posting the same "I don't care stfu nobody cares stop it jesus" message over and over again. It's proving that you do care.

I don't care stfu nobody cares stop it jesus

Posted by The Judge

This thread rocks.

Posted by Iris

Roger reminds me of Sean Fury.

Haha, yeah. I had the same thought only three seconds ago.

Posted by Roger Smith

I don't care stfu nobody cares stop it jesus

Btw, SF is like....worse then I am. Your pretty much getting random by comparing me to him _-_

Posted by Kit

RS is right, Sean randomly started calling people fags because we disagreed with him.

Posted by Roger Smith

Eh, you can't tell this people anything Kit. They only listen to themselves, that's why this thread is still here. Because they HAVE to be right, at all costs. Even if it makes the person seem like something he's not. It's really really lame if you ask me. But then again why would you? I'M A CRAZY PERSON.

Posted by Iris

You remind me of Sean because you say the same thing in defense to reasonable accusations and act totally lame. You don't rebut them maturely at all and you just say the same thing over and over again. Truth is you completely overreacted and the fact that you're unwilling to admit to it is blowing up in your face. There's plenty of evidence that's already been shown, and more that could be pulled up if anyone wanted to bother.

Just grow up. You're not fooling anyone.

Posted by Roger Smith

Crazy people don't grow up, you know that Iris:p:

Quoted post: Btw, SF is like....worse then I am. Your pretty much getting random by comparing me to him _-_

Random? She's spot on. That, and it's not so random if I thought the same thing.

Posted by Roger Smith

Oh lord, is that some Vampire V. Empire coming to help prove Iris' and everyone else's point? Yes, I believe it is.

Nah, you're doing it for me.

Posted by Roger Smith

Well, you are right 99% of the time. How do you fight against that? :(

Posted by ExoXile

Yeah, Vamp.
He's got point there. :cool:

Posted by Omni

If Roger sincerely didn't care, he'd have stopped responding the first time he said he was going to stop.

Posted by Roger Smith

I don't care yet I continue to post.

INVALID POINT.

Posted by mis0

Well, you sure have marred your reputation haven't you?

Posted by The Judge

I know I'll never look at him the same again.

Posted by Roger Smith

I've done nothing to alter everyone's perception of me. It's just something all of you do: Get bored and decide to make a big deal out one member. I mean....look at this thread, it's gone over to 4 pages of absolute bollocks over something that's really trivial and lame. Why do you all even care what I think or do? Yeah, I get it. It's the internet, don't take anything seriously, I suck at photoshop, I should shut up cuz nobody cares. Do you all really think I've not taken the time to think and figure out that it's really not that big of a deal? I know that that's what DA does is make fun of members and all that stuff. And I haven't made any threads, or posts for that matter, openly declaring true anger about what people say to/about me. So, I will continue to post in DA, and I'm not going to leave. So, continue to use DA memes against me, I enjoy Hyper's 'stfu nobody cares' etc etc insult, it's become a staple on me and Black sun. And continue to say I suck at photoshop. Continue to say all those things, because they didn't affect me back then, and they don't effect me now. Now, this will be my last post in this thread. So all of you who think I'm angry or crazy, please continue to do so, it will only strengthen my resolve to stay here.

Have a nice day.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Roger Smith]ANGST ANGST ANGST ANGST ANGST ANGST ANGST ANGST ANGST ANGST ANGST ANGST ANGST ANGST ANGST ANGST ANGST MYSPACE ANGST ANGST ANGST ANGST ANGST ANGST ANGST ANGST
Whoa can I be on your top 8?

Posted by Omni

Quoting Roger Smith: I enjoy Hyper's 'stfu nobody cares' etc etc insult, it's become a staple on me and Black sun.

It only became a staple there because I kept saying it to you and editing it into your posts. You got mad when I first did it. You also made a lame thread in DA to complain about being de-rep'd by him in the first place.

Roger, you have it backwards. A) DA doesn't actually make fun of anyone. Since, you know, it's rare Judge, Ant, Zeta, lolin, sniper, etc actually make fun of anyone. Ever. B) When it does happen it's because someone made themselves look like an idiot. Like that girl that was obsessing over Linko. Personally, I don't get bored then make fun of anyone, more like make fun of someone then get bored. You just refuse to actually accept that you're now Sean Fury.

Posted by Klarth

Roger you're not in DA anymore. You're not even a part of VGC.

Eat a dick, brother.

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=Klarth;540918]Roger you're not in DA anymore. You're not even a part of VGC.
But you are? =/

whoosh

Posted by Ant

exoxile. prepare to be ostracized.

Posted by ExoXile

:(

Posted by Omni

He should theoretically already be banned, since his profile on the side of every post mentions something illegal for discussion in DA. Technicalities.

Posted by ExoXile

Mmmyes.

I've thought of that. But it requires too much work on my part.

Posted by ExoXile

:)

Posted by mis0

Quoting Roger Smith: I've done nothing to alter everyone's perception of me. It's just something all of you do: Get bored and decide to make a big deal out one member. I mean....look at this thread, it's gone over to 4 pages of absolute bollocks over something that's really trivial and lame. Why do you all even care what I think or do? Yeah, I get it. It's the internet, don't take anything seriously, I suck at photoshop, I should shut up cuz nobody cares. Do you all really think I've not taken the time to think and figure out that it's really not that big of a deal? I know that that's what DA does is make fun of members and all that stuff. And I haven't made any threads, or posts for that matter, openly declaring true anger about what people say to/about me. So, I will continue to post in DA, and I'm not going to leave. So, continue to use DA memes against me, I enjoy Hyper's 'stfu nobody cares' etc etc insult, it's become a staple on me and Black sun. And continue to say I suck at photoshop. Continue to say all those things, because they didn't affect me back then, and they don't effect me now. Now, this will be my last post in this thread. So all of you who think I'm angry or crazy, please continue to do so, it will only strengthen my resolve to stay here.

Have a nice day.

Okay, I started this thread, and the reason why I started it had nothing to do with "being bored" or wanting to make fun of you. I didn't have a single complaint about you until this mess began, and basically it started because you went out of your way to AIM anyone who defended Klarth's post in DA. You then basically IM me telling me "blah blah, you can like Klarth but I'm still right for posting what I posted, DA likes to make fun of me, INTERNETS SERIOUS BUSINESS".

Way to blow it completely out of proportion there. And because you took it so far with so many users, I found it kinda funny. I'm not trying to make you look like a fool; you've done a good job of that yourself. The fact that you continue to be so immature about it, DA, and so on is kinda depressing.

Like I said earlier, nobody would have remembered this if you hadn't overreacted so much with the incessant IM's. But the fact that you continue to act like we're all out to get you or something does make you comparable to Sean Fury.

Grow up. This is the internets, after all. :rolleyes:

Posted by ExoXile

Vamp, is serious business.

Posted by The Judge

Social Experiment:

Everyone make fun of me for a week.

See how much I react.

Posted by Arcadios

Spoiler: He won't.

Posted by Zeta

Judge sucks.

Posted by The Judge

Christ, I don't think I can take it.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Arcadios: Spoiler: He won't.

HIIII EVERYONE MY NAME IS FAGGOT. I CHANGE MY AVATAR EVERY DAY.

I'VE NEVER TOUCHED A GIRL BEFORE. OH EXCEPT FOR THAT ONE TIME SHE STARTED SCREAMING AND I HAD TO FLEE THE COUNTRY.

I SWEAR I THOUGHT SHE WAS TWELVE.

HEY GUYS LET'S ALL RUB OUR COCKS AND LOOK AT ANIME.

Posted by Klarth

haha i have a joke

4chan

am i cool yet??????? brb gotta talk about kingdom hearts some more

Posted by Ant

I make fun of people who don't deserve it! AMICOOLYET?

Posted by Klarth

Verily.

Posted by Shade

I hope nothing cool happened on the second page of this thread.

Posted by Arcadios

It's funny how at least Roger continues to post in DA even thou all of this is happen unlike when Judge demodded Klarth and...that's it.
He just cried like a baby and left.

Posted by Shade

TEEN ANGST

Posted by Arcadios

IMMA BE KEWL

Posted by Shade

kewl like a smoothie pie

Posted by Omni

STFU NOBODY CARES STOP IT JESUS

Seriously. Do it.

Posted by Arcadios

No, you're doing it wrong.

Posted by Omni

No, you're doing it wrong.

Posted by Shade

I'm gonna do your mom like a DVD

Posted by Omni

I'm gonna do your mom and release it on DVD.

Posted by Shade

I'll take 42 copies.

Posted by Arcadios

Got one.
Didn't do anything for me.

Posted by Omni

I'm sorry, but there's no refunds.

Posted by Shade

Of course, it's my mom. Not gonna do anything unless someone has an ugly fetish.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Arcadios: It's funny how at least Roger continues to post in DA even thou all of this is happen unlike when Judge demodded Klarth and...that's it.
He just cried like a baby and left.

lol

I guess I should grow up so I can talk about video games on the internet some more and make e-smoothies with other social pariahs from around the globe! I wouldn't want people to take me as an infant, after all.

- SoraXDarkKingdomXKeysiroth93 -

Posted by Arcadios

Sure, why not?
Make sure to work on your people skills and try to be more friendly.
;)

-fnool

Posted by Shade

I'm awesome.

- Barney Stinson

Posted by Shade

This is fun.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Arcadios]Make sure to work on your people skills
Uh, I've spent the past several months having a life and enjoying it. I'd like to see you practice your own preaching considering by the looks of things you haven't strayed from your keyboard once for several months.

Invoke my online time and suffer. They started tracking that in mid 2005.

edit: Haha I am going to a party tomorrow. Remember, kiddo, drugs are bad!

Posted by Arcadios

Heh, you're actually a nice guy at the core.
Dunno what I did to make you dislike me but it must have been bad or something.

Posted by Klarth

You're incredibly thick and so resolute in your pedantic ways that I doubt you will ever make any advances in yourself.

What a shame.

Posted by Shade

So Klarth, do you have your own goat on campus yet?