See ya, VGC

Posted by WackoHater2

Well, I have decided that I no longer want to be a part of VGC. I am leaving. I may come back.. but not for a while. Goodbye.

Posted by Omni

SPOILERS: It was pretty much because of me. See ya, Panic. No hard feelings.

Posted by Linkman

you'll be back, they always come back.

DAY!

...for now.

Posted by Dexter

But why? :confused:

Posted by Lord of Spam

Stay gone.

Posted by cool gamer dad

^___^

Posted by Zeta

So long, and thanks for all the fish...

... Wait, where the hell are the fish?!

Posted by Yonaka

Leaving so soon? Ah well. They do always come back. I'm living proof of this. :D

Posted by Dexter

Felix never returned, but he never even said he was going to leave. How about the Duckfather?

Why is Panic leaving us? :(

Posted by Arcadios

Another Killer Jordo?

Posted by mis0

This is just hilarious. I'm laughing so hard at the whole thing. EPIC.

Posted by Kit

See you in three days.

Posted by Ant

Meh, I feel sorry for the kid. Shame most of VGC is full of b[COLOR="Lime"]a[/COLOR]stard children.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

After eight months you finally get the hint. Slow get?

Posted by Arcadios

Apparently he didn't even last a day.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Panic;538825]Well, I have decided that I no longer want to be a part of VGC. I am leaving. I may come back.. but not for a while. Goodbye.
Who are you to decide upon your own free will, to leave us. No one leaves the collective, we are Legion for we are many..

[quote=Pretty Hate Machine;538827]SPOILERS: It was pretty much because of me. See ya, Panic. No hard feelings.
What'd you do, fill the rest of us in? I could use a good laugh, I'm sure the guys feel the same.

[quote=Misoxeny;538844]This is just hilarious. I'm laughing so hard at the whole thing. EPIC.
So, will Jason and the Argonauts be coming to take Panic away, then?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

POST PANIC POST

He didn't post that often nowadays, anyway.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Down The Sun: What'd you do, fill the rest of us in? I could use a good laugh, I'm sure the guys feel the same.

Okay, Panic's pretty much being being a little ***** to people he expects to want to be his friends while he complains about their other friends and talks bad about them behind their backs to other people. He has done nothing but complain to me on AIM for like the last 2 weeks about other people, which is annoying.

Then he fagged up my birthday thread with some comment about Freddie Mercury's genitalia, which was totally uncalled for.

I made a picture that was designed to make fun of him and posted it in DA, so he decided to leave. I don't get why he's allowed to insult and complain about other people behind their backs and to their faces and expect them to not care but I can't poke fun at him where people can see it without him going emo and deciding to leave.

On top of that, he actually had to block me so that he wouldn't decide to talk to me again, he said, because he needs to ***** to someone about people making fun of him on the internets. I'm not his guidance counselor, ya know? Plus, this is the internets we're talking about.

Posted by Kit

lol, /r/ pic of panic

Posted by Omni

It's in DA right now in a thread Corrupt made about random images. I didn't intend to put it up yet, but I ended up picking it at random. What great timing it turned out to be.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Pretty Hate Machine;539038]I'm not his guidance counselor, ya know? Plus, this is the internets we're talking about.
ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY INTERNETS, RUINER AND DESTROYER OF TEENLYFE!!

[quote=Kit;539041]lol, /r/ pic of panic
ALL HAIL THE INTERNETS, BRINGER OF FUNNY AND AMUSING PICTURES OF PANIC (with the help of PHM)!!

Posted by Iris

Jesse, de-mod him from his blogs so I can put him on ignore if he comes back.

Posted by Tyler Durden

ALL HAIL THE UNCANNY UNCARING NATURE OF IRIS, ABOLISHER OF PUBESCENT CRYBABIES!!

Posted by G-Sides

lol bye :s

Posted by KoH

This is such a generic story at VGC.

Posted by Yonaka

Well apparently Panic now has a grudge against the whole site now. I think it's pretty funny seeing as you can't take anything said here very seriously. How long has he been here again? :rolleyes:

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Blaise: seeing as you can't take anything said here very seriously.

I know it, with all the lies and such.

Posted by Ant

k. so far killer jordo, phantasma, panic, and maybe roger smith have all had tiffs with the site in recent memory. anyone else?

Posted by Yonaka

Yeah... :( But not from me anymore! Sorry again Dexter.

Posted by Kit

Who's gonna be next?

Posted by Zeta

I'M LEAVING VGC FOR GOOD

Posted by Kit

We know that's not gonna happen.

Posted by Arcadios

...You and I are the least likely to leave.

Ninja'd

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Blaise: Yeah... :( But not from me anymore! Sorry again Dexter.

It's ok. I'm just teasin' you now. :p:

Posted by Yonaka

I figured that. :D

Posted by Tyler Durden

I'm leaving VGC forever; until at least tomorrow after yesterday, slightly beyond next weekend on the 24th of Never.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Ant: k. so far killer jordo, phantasma, panic, and maybe roger smith have all had tiffs with the site in recent memory. anyone else?

Difference is, I won't leave the site just cuz of a few people. I'll speak out now and then, but never anything really major.

OH NOES, GAIZ FROM THE INTERENT ARE MAKING FUN OF ME.

Posted by Tyler Durden

NEWS FLASH!!
RS is a straight woman, trapped within the body of a gay man.

Posted by Roger Smith

HUMAN PARADOX.

Posted by Sage Shadows

Someone post the pic.

Posted by Omni

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p236/jjn777/SillyPanic.png

He made gay jokes in my birthday thread, so I did it right back to him. Pictures make for a dramatic effect. It's not posted directly cuz some people may find it horrifying.

Posted by Ch

Question:

Why did Phantasma leave?

I talk to him on AIM and he hasn't mentioned any of that.

Posted by Omni

Someone said something he didn't like, and he got upset and left after nuking Black Sun. It was pretty funny.

Posted by Tyler Durden

PHM, we must never speak of this picture, again. The more we mention it's existence, the more we grant power unto Panic..

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Someone said something he didn't like

Nosaru Bandaru.

Posted by JRequalizer

Cute.

Quoted post: Question:

Why did Phantasma leave?

I talk to him on AIM and he hasn't mentioned any of that.

people called him scene and weeaboo etc. Which was basically the final straw since he wanted to get banned for awhile, apparently.

NOSARU BANDARU WILL LIVE ON

Posted by ExoXile

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Posted by Sage Shadows

Thanks PHM, freakin' lolin my *** off.

Posted by cool gamer dad

bol

Stop saving that **** to your HD's.

Posted by Omni

Hey, are you really saving that?

Posted by Tyler Durden

Bet you won't be able to handle it, a second time?

Posted by KoH

Edit: Holy ****. Talk about an irrelevant pile of ****. I'm not gonna delete this 'cause I really did want Panic to read it but I highly suggest the majority of VGC move onto the next post.

You guys realize that we won't have a "point-man" for our ongoing jokes, right? In that sense, I wish Panic would stay. Yet... I feel as if I'd openly punch Panic if I ever saw him on the street.

[quote=Pretty Hate Machine;539310][URL]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p236/jjn777/SillyPanic.png[/URL]

He made gay jokes in my birthday thread, so I did it right back to him. Pictures make for a dramatic effect. It's not posted directly cuz some people may find it horrifying.

Dude, that picture is absolutely terrifying. I honestly find it horribly revolting to see such an image. I apologize to any of you who think me to be a complete ******* for expecting two obviously unattractive people NOT to document the way their orifices worked but I simply am disgusted.

In retrospect, this must be said about Panic:

I honestly felt sorry for him. I don't mean to sound like a nice guy nor a dick, but I did. True, I would have probably punched him directly in the face had I been given the chance, but it was more for the sake of knocking some ****ing sense into him.

He seemed to try too ****ed hard to fit in amongst VGC, or rather a society that didn't base its opinions of people on aesthetics, but due to the mere nature of VGC, he was quite horribly shunned and humiliated time and time again. His ego and just blatant stupidity also prevented most of VGC to look at him kindly.

If Panic reads this, as I'm sure he will, I'd like to point out that my words aren't meant to be of kindness or cruelty, but rather to give you some pretty obvious advice. Stop trying so hard to fit in as you are but instead improve yourself. Stop eating so much ****ing american garbage and work-out. Don't settle on a whale of a girlfriend who has apparently never heard of make-up, instead why not improve your physical appearance and get someone who actually can be looked at without the impulse of vomitting?

This is a long post. What I've written is more like an obituary than anything else.

Btw, why hasn't anyone said "good riddance?" They ****ing said that to me all the time when I got banned and it ****ed me off like hell. Meh, I'll say it 'cause I deserve it.

Good riddance!

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=KoH;539477]Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah..

This is a long post. What I've written is more like an obituary than anything else.

Btw, why hasn't anyone said "good riddance?" They ****ing said that to me all the time when I got banned and it ****ed me off like hell. Meh, I'll say it 'cause I deserve it.

Good riddance!

KoH, it's not very nice to pick on someone, based solely on their appearance. Now, in the instance that PHM had felt or taken offense from Panic. Then a retaliation was in order. Not entirely acknowledging that PHM was correct to go about this in the fashion that he did with this whole ordeal, but it was his to do alone. Panic is just a kid, and you guys treated him like a chump, picking on him like your average garden-variety schoolyard bullies. I should spank you, KoH.. :cool:

Posted by KoH

Is it wrong that I subjected you all to read my long pile of **** post yet refuse to read Down The Sun's? :(

Jk, dude, I read it.

My main "beef" with Panic was the fact that he relatively flaunts his unattractive state in multiple pictures (myspace, etc.) which just irritates me to no end. It's no personal vendetta I have towards him, just rather more a frustrated retaliation in the hopes that he'd undo his ways.

Posted by G-Sides

a kid? he's like 17 or something, i'm sure he could handle a little e-abuse considering the probable amount of real teasing he gets outside of intarnets

edit: ninja'd :(

Posted by Tiptoegecko

This thread is f'ckin priceless XD

Posted by Tyler Durden

Compared to me, Panic is a kid.. No harsh feelings KoH, you basically pointed out the old adage of "maybe he was asking for it".

Posted by KoH

[quote=Down The Sun;539496]Compared to me, Panic is a kid.. No harsh feelings KoH, you basically pointed out the old adage of "maybe he was asking for it".

HE WAS THOUGH!

Have you seen the pictures?!

But on a serious note, if you looked like Panic and took numerous pictures of yourself kissing this... thing, would you honestly post them for the viewing pleasure of an online video game community?

Posted by Tyler Durden

Before we even continue on with this subject, I dare each of you to post up an embarrassing photo of yourself..

Posted by Roger Smith

None on hand.

Posted by Tyler Durden

So nobody wants to play "Goodcop/Badcop"?

Posted by The Judge

Go on. Leave. If you can.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Panic: Well, I have decided that I no longer want to be a part of VGC. I am leaving. I may come back.. but not for a while. Goodbye.

Good bye dude. :)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

So.

Who's the next victim? :(

Posted by Xero

*blushs*

Posted by Ant

Hmm, probably some fairly prominent member.

Posted by Omni

There's nobody that talks to me on AIM and MSN all the time and mods me in their blogs for an unknown reason I can think of right now who annoys me by their very nature, so I dunno.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: There's nobody that talks to me on AIM and MSN all the time and mods me in their blogs for an unknown reason I can think of right now who annoys me by their very nature, so I dunno.

lol give me your AIM and ill pm jesse for a blog

Posted by Omni

I added you on AIM but I never see you online, so LOL. Plus, you're not a loser who tries to fit in and likes everything I say is good.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=The Judge;539514]Go on. Leave. If you can.
Will you marry me, TO THE MAX!?!

[quote=Pretty Hate Machine;539610]I added you on AIM but I never see you online, so LOL. Plus, you're not a loser who tries to fit in and likes everything I say is good.
You mean, like I do?

Posted by Xero

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: I added you on AIM but I never see you online, so LOL.

Anyone who catches me online on MSN gets a cookie :p:

Posted by Fate

Maybe he really likes his girlfriend and has no shame for it? And if he did have shame, he certainly didn't show it by willingly putting pictures up of his girlfriend and self. It's real easy to say "go work out and stop eating junk", but you, Koh, know better than to say something so stupid. At least, I think you do.

Leave the poor ugly kid alone. Don't you guys have any pity?

Posted by Bebop

Bye tiger.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Down The Sun: You mean, like I do?

Dude, you and I can actually rapidly exchange important information and our opinions on things are mostly valid, so I enjoy talking to you on AIM. Panic never had anything to do but tell me about unimportant stuff and complain about people who don't like him. Plus, you're actually funny.

Posted by Pit

Panic is leaving?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Pit: Panic has left?

Pretty much. You missed it!

Posted by KoH

[quote=Fate;539644][COLOR=skyblue]Maybe he really likes his girlfriend and has no shame for it? And if he did have shame, he certainly didn't show it by willingly putting pictures up of his girlfriend and self. It's real easy to say "go work out and stop eating junk", but you, Koh, know better than to say something so stupid. At least, I think you do.

Leave the poor ugly kid alone. Don't you guys have any pity?[/COLOR]

I agree. Saying "go work out and stop eating junk" is far easier said than done and is also, as you said, stupid to even say.

But that wasn't the actual point of my post.

My point was to try and get Panic to realize why he was disliked and how he could improve so that, in the end, he could feel a lot better about himself. Despite his apparent nonchalant nature that he tried so hard to flaunt, it was quite obvious to me that he very much did care about what was being said about him.

If Panic were to come back in a year with new pictures of a healthier, skinnier, more attractive look as well as an actual female for a girlfriend, would you not be happy for him? I'd be really happy for someone who managed to pull that off. In fact, they would have my respect for quite some time. Or at least until they ****ed up.

Btw: Good for him if he thinks he found true love in that 'girl'friend of his. I'm really happy for him if he did. However, I know for a fact that with some effort on his part he could do better. (Effort meaning not looking like such a slob)

Posted by maian

lol I remember when I had a thread like this, where everyone hated me and all when I said I was leaving.

'Cept my thread was just saying I was going to be gone for a week. :cookie:

He'll be back. I never hated Panic nor liked him. Whatever. I'm sure he'll be here (if he already isn't) under a different username.

Posted by Xero

I hope phantasma comes back :(

Posted by Yonaka

The longest I've held out with not coming back was a grand total of two weeks. :( However I didn't come back with a different username. :D

Quoted post: Leave the poor ugly kid alone. Don't you guys have any pity?

Shame*

Pity isn't something people typically want. And no. This is the internet. What's the point of shame?

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Fate;539644][COLOR=skyblue]Leave the poor ugly kid alone. Don't you guys have any pity?[/COLOR]
You're just adding to the poor ugly kid's grief. Can't we all just nip this in the butt, and sweep him under the rug of "forget"?
[SIZE=1]
* Even if, (judging by his nature) we can easily assume and expect him to return. Because teenagers CARE about what other people think, even if the opinions against them are being conveyed via the internets.[/SIZE]

[quote=Pretty Hate Machine;539678] ..you're actually funny.
Awesome..

[quote=KoH;539748]I agree. Blah blah blah blah blah..
Yeah, ya' big dumb stupidhead..

Posted by KoH

[quote=Down The Sun;539832] Yeah, ya' big dumb stupidhead..

:(

I made one of these threads when I first joined VGC in hopes of arousing sympathy. It did not work.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Sympathy is just one of things you don't deserve, or get over the internets. You either fit into a niche with a group of bloggers and chatters, or you GTFO!!

Posted by KoH

YES SIR!

PS: Sorry for these **** 2 word posts but I can't just keep repping people for the hell of it. :(

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=KoH;539852]PS: Sorry for these **** 2 word posts but I can't just keep repping people for the hell of it. :(

While we're on the subject of Rep, that's to be earned. It's not a right OR a privilege. Besides, didn't Panic always seem to give it away like cheap sex?

Posted by Ant

That's PHM and Arc.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Ant: That's PHM and Xero.

Fix'd

Posted by KoH

You guys are all rep whores in my book. :)

Posted by Jeffereyshalom

DONT LEAVE! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!..........................in a non-gay fashion

Posted by The Judge

*pletonic way

Posted by KoH

Who the **** was that?

Posted by Kamek

Quoting The Judge: *pletonic way

Posted by WackoHater2

Well, I guess you guys were right. I couldn't stay away very long.. I love this place, even if it doesn't love me. I have done a lot of thinking over this weekend, and I have decided that I'm going to improve my life. I have read all of the posts in here and taken them into consideration. I am not gonna change who I am, but I will stop asking for attention, even if not directly. I am really going to try to lose weight. I have already started. I have been eating healthier, less and working out a little more than usual. I am not, however, going to leave Amber. I love her more than anything. I am not here to please anyone, but your criticism has made me wanna please myself by losing some weight and improving myself. Anyway, like it or not, I'll be posting here again.

As for my blog, if NeXi wants to keep control of it, then she is free to.. but if she doesn't, I'll take it back.

Posted by maian

lol sup

:-*

Don't worry, everybody has a phase in VGC where they try to leave and get a bunch of crap from everyone about how much they suck. It happened to me when I said I'd be gone for a week because I was going to Texas. :cookie:

Posted by WackoHater2

lol that's pretty funny.

Posted by Hyper

lol no it's just a better story because you know maian roxxx and you don't.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Panic;540064]Well, I guess you guys were right. I couldn't stay away very long.. I love this place, even if it doesn't love me. I have done a lot of thinking over this weekend, and I have decided that I'm going to improve my life. I have read all of the posts in here and taken them into consideration. I am not gonna change who I am, but I will stop asking for attention, even if not directly. I am really going to try to lose weight. I have already started. I have been eating healthier, less and working out a little more than usual. I am not, however, going to leave Amber. I love her more than anything. I am not here to please anyone, but your criticism has made me wanna please myself by losing some weight and improving myself. Anyway, like it or not, I'll be posting here again.

As for my blog, if NeXi wants to keep control of it, then she is free to.. but if she doesn't, I'll take it back.

Like I said, if you think you 'love' her then stick with it. Just keep in mind that with some effort on your part you can do better.

And btw... IN YOUR FACE, WHOEVER THOUGHT MY POSTS WOULDN'T HELP.

PS: Panic, if you really care for your girlfriend... tell her to pop that ****ing pimpil of hers and to help imrpove herself as well. I guarantee that if you improve yourself and she doesn't, you'll grow tired of the situation.

On a side note:

Know what's weird? I liked Panic a lot more when he was 'gone.' And also... Panic has set the record for the lamest attempt at staying away from VGC.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=KoH;540125]Panic has set the record for the lamest attempt at staying away from VGC.

Well, it can't top my lame reason for leaving VGC, over this past summer. I was almost homeless, kicked out by my ex. Had to move 300 miles, back to live with the "mother" unit, and finish up college. But guys, seriously, if I ever decide to leave VGC again, for good. I'll make it worth your while, like a coma or something.. or even alcohol poisoning, then a coma. Then rehab, and a relapse and more coma. :cool:

Posted by Slade

My only problem is the stupidity, and I don't think he ever even realized he was being stupid, so I don't see how he can "overcome" that now. We'll see.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Down The Sun;540135]Well, it can't top my lame reason for leaving VGC, over this past summer. I was almost homeless, kicked out by my ex. Had to move 300 miles, back to live with the "mother" unit, and finish up college. But guys, seriously, if I ever decide to leave VGC again, for good. I'll make it worth your while, like a coma or something.. or even alcohol poisoning, then a coma. Then rehab, and a relapse and more coma. :cool:

I think Panic's reasoning and entire ordeal is the lamest. Yours is just sad as hell. :(

Btw, yes, I am very superficial. :D

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=KoH;540142]Btw, yes, I am very superficial. :D
And apparently, so am I. Because, as I told my best friend; I'm not in love with his cousin, I'm in LUST with her.. :cool:

Posted by s0ul

Well, I'm gonna kick off going back to the way things were by doing this:

[quote=Panic]but your criticism has made me wanna please myself

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Panic]but your criticism has made me wanna please myself

So, when we spat harsh obscenities at him. He further humiliates himself, by fapping to these "unkind" words?

Posted by s0ul

Aren't you glad you came back?

Posted by Tyler Durden

NO! I have indigestion now.

Posted by Linko_16

There were lots of reasons to make fun of Panic... but being ugly and having an ugly girlfriend probably wasn't one of them.

Posting close-ups of each other kissing? Arguable.

So did he deserve all this crap he got? Probably not. But hey, Panic, you can't be responsible for what other people say all the time, so just don't take it too seriously. Live and learn.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Good wacko. I get on a computer to visit VGC again and he's still fukken gross looking.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Sapphire Rose;540191]Good wacko. I get on a computer to visit VGC again and he's still fukken gross looking.

B& yourself, now!!

Posted by ExoXile

Oh man, DA is going to cause some teenager to commit suicide.
It's just a matter of time. D:

Posted by Roger Smith

Nah, if anyone it'd be one of the chans.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Iris;539114]Jesse, de-mod him from his blogs so I can put him on ignore if he comes back.
:(

Posted by Jesse Smith

What da heck!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Quoting Panic: Well, I guess you guys were right. I couldn't stay away very long. I love this place. Anyway, like it or not, I'll be posting here again.

er....eight hours earlier via PM you said....

Quoting Panic: You're right, I love this place. I am just taking a break. I'll be back in a few months. I just need someone to mind the blog while I am gone. NeXi will do a good job.

That was a FAST few month!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Kit

I was right, it was 3 days.

Posted by Klarth

I remember making one of these threads when I'd been a member for a month and Skitzo was the only one who said anything nice. The rest of you can die in a fire.

Oh and I'd just like to state I dislike VGC a lot, but it's pretty fun to come back and troll every now and then. Bye for a week!

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting ExoXile: Oh man, DA is going to cause some teenager to commit suicide.

No, but I'd commit suicide if I were Panic anyways.

Especially if that Zit-Beast kissed me.

Posted by Tyler Durden

You all act like you're some *** **** wonder-race. Like you've never suffered the effects of over-stimulated teenage hormones and bad acne? ****, some of you aren't even past the age of 17, yet. It's just a ****ing zit! If it bothers you so ****ing much, why don't you pay up for a plane ticket, go visit Panic in New Jersey, and pop it for the poor girl, silly dickholes?! Knowing the half of you, this site will probably end up with a thread (or even a whole ****in' blog) devoted, no.. dedicated to that huge zit. Panic, for the love of all things whatever, stop your girlfriend from eating excessively greasy foods; and get her some facial scrubs and Clearasil.

Quoted post: Well, I guess you guys were right. I couldn't stay away very long.. I love this place, even if it doesn't love me. I have done a lot of thinking over this weekend, and I have decided that I'm going to improve my life. I have read all of the posts in here and taken them into consideration. I am not gonna change who I am, but I will stop asking for attention, even if not directly. I am really going to try to lose weight. I have already started. I have been eating healthier, less and working out a little more than usual. I am not, however, going to leave Amber. I love her more than anything. I am not here to please anyone, but your criticism has made me wanna please myself by losing some weight and improving myself. Anyway, like it or not, I'll be posting here again.

Kill yourself. It's the only solution. Your brain, fat and ugly will rot away, thus solving all your problems.

Posted by junior senior

i can't tell panic from pretty hate machine, they seem like the same person because they both fondle me with rep

Posted by Xero

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Kill yourself. It's the only solution. Your brain, fat and ugly will rot away, thus solving all your problems.

I pity panic and juliebriggs...I seriously do.

Posted by mis0

@ JS: The difference is one does it to everyone and the other one wants to bathe in your periods.

WELCUM BAK PANIX HAI WE LUV U POATS N DQA WE WILLL PALY NISE I SWARE!!!!!!!!!! ^____________________^ d0wzindruem is k00L WE ASEPT U WE ASLO AEXEPT ZIIIITS YA LOLOllol!!!!1

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Xero: I pity panic and juliebriggs...I seriously do.

Never pity a Norwegian. :link:

Posted by Xero

*shrugs*

Just as a curiosity...Why? :)

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Xero: *shrugs*

out of*

Would this be considered a drama bomb?

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Xero: *shrugs*

Snorri Sturluson has a poem about it. I'm sure it's somewhere on my Internets. Interesting idea he had on the subject.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Down The Sun;540145]And apparently, so am I. Because, as I told my best friend; I'm not in love with his cousin, I'm in LUST with her.. :cool:lawl, well aren't you a badass and a half? :cool:

[quote=Down The Sun;540240]You all act like you're some *** **** wonder-race. Like you've never suffered the effects of over-stimulated teenage hormones and bad acne? ****, some of you aren't even past the age of 17, yet. It's just a ****ing zit! If it bothers you so ****ing much, why don't you pay up for a plane ticket, go visit Panic in New Jersey, and pop it for the poor girl, silly dickholes?!
Mmmno. :)

[quote=Klarth;540220]I remember making one of these threads when I'd been a member for a month and Skitzo was the only one who said anything nice. The rest of you can die in a fire.

Oh and I'd just like to state I dislike VGC a lot, but it's pretty fun to come back and troll every now and then. Bye for a week!

Same. :cool:

Except for me, it was Skitz and Speedster.

Woah woah woah... let's not say things you can't take back. Surely I am to be excluded from such a fiery demise, right?

Posted by Philsdad

Quoting Down The Sun: Well, it can't top my lame reason for leaving VGC, over this past summer. I was almost homeless, kicked out by my ex. Had to move 300 miles, back to live with the "mother" unit, and finish up college. But guys, seriously, if I ever decide to leave VGC again, for good. I'll make it worth your while, like a coma or something.. or even alcohol poisoning, then a coma. Then rehab, and a relapse and more coma. :cool:

That's sort of cool, but it would be even cooler if it was a crack overdose. Or if you did way too much LSD and ended up in a looney bin.

Posted by Ant

I always thought saying to "die in a fire" was rather clich

Posted by Xero

Quoting Dexter: Snorri Sturluson has a poem about it. I'm sure it's somewhere on my Internets. Interesting idea he had on the subject.

I guess google searching "Snorri Sturluson Norwegians" will help then :)

Posted by Tyler Durden

This is a little off the subject. But it just hit me; "Panic At The Disco" or, "Panic's In The Crisco"? :cool:

did someone just say juliebriggs?

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/VampiroV.Empire/JuliebriggsWiki.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Omni

Quoting Junior Senior: i can't tell panic from pretty hate machine, they seem like the same person because they both fondle me with rep

The difference is easy, I have good taste in music and I actually think you're funny. He used to talk about how disgusting you are to me on AIM a lot. He's one to talk.

Quoting Misoxeny: @ JS: The difference is one does it to everyone and the other one wants to bathe in your periods.

Yeah, that seems accurate. I hope you're saying I'm the former.

Posted by junior senior

can i see pics of panic

i have to blow my nose SO badly right now

Posted by Omni

[IMG]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p236/jjn777/PanicGirlfriend.jpg[/IMG]

That's him and his girlfriend. Oh, and my copy of this image is huge, making it even scarier.

Posted by junior senior

OH EW I THOUGHT THAT WAS ANGELWING

edit: i can have fun too lol

[IMG]http://i5.tinypic.com/4i1s306.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by KoH

[quote=Ant;540361]I always thought saying to "die in a fire" was rather clich

Posted by Yonaka

Quoting Down The Sun: This is a little off the subject. But it just hit me; "Panic At The Disco" or, "Panic's In The Crisco"? :cool:

My bet is on Panic! At the Disco. Possibly the third choice of Strawberry Panic!

Posted by Zeta

Nah, he got his username from Donkey Kong Country 2's Pirate Panic level.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Zeta: Nah, he got his username from Donkey Kong Country 2's Pirate Panic level.

Just...ugh.

Posted by Arcadios

Zeta sure is a nerd.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Zeta: Nah, he got his username from Donkey Kong Country 2's Pirate Panic level.

Ooooooor Full Metal PANIC!

Posted by Arcadios

Panic from Hercules.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Here's a much better, edited version, with nothing to pop!

Posted by ExoXile

Good job with the upper lip there.

Posted by WackoHater2

I got the name from Panic! at the Disco, for the record.

Posted by Ant

huh, much better.

Posted by Iris

Glad he didn't get it from anything gay like Donkey Kong.

Posted by junior senior

gay like his avatar?

Posted by WackoHater2

Junior Senior, I never said anything mean about you being serious. I did say you were gross, but I am too. I was always kidding about that stuff. Please don't take it seriously.

Posted by Arcadios

What happened to that whole other person, Jesse?

Posted by Yonaka

Dude, nothing said over the internets can be taken seriously. NOTHING!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Arcadios: What happened to that whole other person, Jesse?

er, what other person! All I did waz pop da zits! Panic, if you got da orignal image laying around on the internet, you might want to replace it with da one above!!

Posted by WackoHater2

I'm not posting anymore pictures on VGC.

Posted by junior senior

dude, I don't know what you're talking about, calling me gross, cuz I could care less anyhow; it's fun making fun of that picture because I STARED AT IT FOR LITERALLY 53 MINUTES STRAIGHT SAYING HOLY **** WHAT IS THAT MONSTER IT LOOKS LIKE THE PURPLE MONSTER MR. MUNCH FROM CHUCK E. CHEESE

so ur wrong lol

Posted by WackoHater2

[quote=Junior Senior;540768]dude, I don't know what you're talking about, calling me gross, cuz I could care less anyhow; it's fun making fun of that picture because I STARED AT IT FOR LITERALLY 53 MINUTES STRAIGHT SAYING HOLY **** WHAT IS THAT MONSTER IT LOOKS LIKE THE PURPLE MONSTER MR. MUNCH FROM CHUCK E. CHEESE [IMG]http://rock_afire.tripod.com/ceccollect/plush/2001_munch9.jpg[/IMG]

so ur wrong lol

Don't you mean couldn't care less?

Posted by JRequalizer

Quoting Jesse Smith: Here's a much better, edited version, with nothing to pop!

Can someone edit out the fat and ugliness?

Posted by sniper

It is called "adblock", my friend.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Panic: I'm not posting anymore pictures on VGC.

That doesn't mean anyone else won't.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=JRequalizer;540812]Can someone edit out the fat and ugliness?

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/Lobo_Rules/PanicGirlfriend.png[/IMG]

I tried, believe me, it only got worse.

Posted by G-Sides

this thread makes me cry :s

Posted by Arcadios

Ewww....

Posted by Omni

This thread makes me wanna throw up. It's way too big. By it, I mean either the thread or the zit on her face.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Yeah, this thread has amassed a great deal of bull****.. I'd offer up someone to kill it, but Panic'd just end up posting another one.

Posted by Kamek

It's kind of sad that so many of you spend so much time criticizing this guy and his girlfriend's picture, then take the time out of your days to edit them. I haven't really been here in a while, but this place has really gone downhill.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Kamek;540865]It's kind of sad that so many of you spend so much time criticizing this guy and his girlfriend's picture, then take the time out of your days to edit them. I haven't really been here in a while, but this place has really gone downhill.

Who the **** are you? Panic's "girlfriend"?

Posted by Xero

Quoting Down The Sun: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/Lobo_Rules/PanicGirlfriend.png[/IMG]

No I don't think it could've gotten worse.

Posted by Kamek

Quoting Down The Sun: Who the **** are you? Panic's "girlfriend"?

I understand that sometimes people engage in good natured ribbing or whatever. Everyone makes fun of people to some extent. When it comes down to what I've seen here though, with this guy's picture in everyone's sig, and some sort of movement, I think it's crossing the line. I didn't think you had to be Panic's girlfriend to see that.

Oh and as for who the **** I am...ask around.

just some whiny fag apparently

kazing etc

Posted by junior senior

panic needs a restraining order of talking to me (and one on food lol)

Posted by Ch

Wow. You guys just wasted 9 pages.

Awesome.

Posted by Kamek

My exact thoughts.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Kamek;540959]Oh and as for who the **** I am...ask around.
You sound like a urinal to me, 'cept I don't have to piss right now..

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;540963]just some whiny fag apparently

kazing etc
I trust you; Canadians speak the truth.. more-so than Americans.

[quote=Ch

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Kamek;540959]Oh and as for who the **** I am...ask around.
You sound like a urinal to me, 'cept I don't have to **** right now..

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;540963]just some whiny fag apparently

kazing etc
I trust you; Canadians speak the truth.. more than Americans.

[quote=Ch

Posted by WackoHater2

[quote=Junior Senior;540969]panic needs a restraining order of talking to me (and one on food lol)

I won't talk to you no more then, if it will make you happy.

Posted by Arcadios

I think this thread has been dragged on long enough.

Posted by Omni

Quoted post: ExoXile agrees: He's just saying that cause he actually wants you to talk to him more.

Junior Senior is female. She has periods and everything.

Posted by ExoXile

Really?
Well ain't that swell.

Posted by Arcadios

I think we all know that....cept Exoxile.

Posted by ExoXile

Capitalized middle 'X'!!! >:0

Nope, didn't know.
And I still don't think I do.

Posted by Omni

You're not important enough to warrant proper capitalization.

Posted by ExoXile

In what universe?

Posted by Arcadios

In any.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Arcadios: I think this thread has been dragged on long enough.

O RLY? :rolleyes:

Posted by KoH

[quote=Kamek;540959]I understand that sometimes people engage in good natured ribbing or whatever. Everyone makes fun of people to some extent. When it comes down to what I've seen here though, with this guy's picture in everyone's sig, and some sort of movement, I think it's crossing the line. I didn't think you had to be Panic's girlfriend to see that.

Oh and as for who the **** I am...ask around.

k

The entire "make fun of Panic" thing has only become as popular as Panic has allowed it to. If it were honestly hurting his feelings and he came out about that I, at least, would listen to him. However this is not the case, Panic has always, since he came here, sought attention for himself. Well, he got it. No line has been crossed that he hasn't allowed us to, there is nothing wrong with poking some fun at someone on a daily basis until that person says so.

Had Panic actually left and kept his word, his fad would've died down. Again though, he didn't and the fad persists for now.

Btw, wb.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Kamek;540865]It's kind of sad that so many of you spend so much time criticizing this guy and his girlfriend's picture, then take the time out of your days to edit them. I haven't really been here in a while, but this place has really gone downhill.
Right, of course. Because back in the golden years, everyone just posted rainbows and put their hands in eachother's back pockets.
Run-on jokes and criticism has always been a part of just about every community and it's not some horrible display of immaturity, especially when it's completely warranted. It's not suddenly turning the site into a dump.

As for who Kamek is, I can remember him from many years ago, and he's always been pretty cool. However, I still have no ****ing clue who Down the Sun was, yet he still feels the need to comment about absolutely everything as if he knows everyone on a very personal basis.

Posted by junior senior

doesn't my avatar give it away?!

Posted by JRequalizer

Quoting Down The Sun: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/Lobo_Rules/PanicGirlfriend.png[/IMG]

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f209/JollyRanchest/Extra/fix.jpg

Posted by junior senior

much better!

Posted by Yonaka

Perfect. I love the black.

Posted by junior senior

leave now i hate you

Posted by Kamek

Quoting Iris: Right, of course. Because back in the golden years, everyone just posted rainbows and put their hands in eachother's back pockets.
Run-on jokes and criticism has always been a part of just about every community and it's not some horrible display of immaturity, especially when it's completely warranted. It's not suddenly turning the site into a dump.

As for who Kamek is, I can remember him from many years ago, and he's always been pretty cool. However, I still have no ****ing clue who Down the Sun was, yet he still feels the need to comment about absolutely everything as if he knows everyone on a very personal basis.

I understand where you're coming from and I think you misunderstood me. I guess I conveyed my thoughts wrong in that when I said the site was going downhill, I didn't mean that this was the sole reason or something, or that everyone should get along.

I know that run-on jokes are a big part of what makes a community a community. I come from the kind of environment where people rag on each other all the time. I just thought that the extent to which this was done was crossing the line in my opinion. I guess I'm in the minority here, but it is how I see it. I don't really know this Panic guy at all or what he's about but as just an outsider to this all, I thought some of the things were uncalled for and a bit overdone. I just didn't see how it was "warranted" like you said it was.

Quoted post:
The entire "make fun of Panic" thing has only become as popular as Panic has allowed it to. If it were honestly hurting his feelings and he came out about that I, at least, would listen to him. However this is not the case, Panic has always, since he came here, sought attention for himself. Well, he got it. No line has been crossed that he hasn't allowed us to, there is nothing wrong with poking some fun at someone on a daily basis until that person says so.

I can respect that King of Hearts.

Can someone tell me who this Down the Sun guy is?

Posted by Omni

Down The Sun is the user formerly known as Sadistic Grin. He was a member a while back and returned not long ago and changed his username.

Posted by Arcadios

Dunno why everyone doesn't already know who he is.
;>_>

Posted by Zeta

It's a meme now. Asking who DtS was will make you cool.

Posted by maian

And Sadistic Grin is the bane of VGC LOL

Sup, Kamek. I don't even think we've spoken, but you're pretty rad. I've been here since like, 2002. Too long, but whatever. :(

I think the Panic picture joke was funny for awhile, but it's just old now, if you ask me. =/ There is truth though, that Panic really did nothing to stop it.

Posted by WackoHater2

[quote=maian;541381]I think the Panic picture joke was funny for awhile, but it's just old now, if you ask me. =/ There is truth though, that Panic really did nothing to stop it.

What was I supposed to do? Ask politely for the DA to stop because it hurts my feelings. I don't mean to be rude.. but I could have done nothing to stop it.

Posted by Omni

You could have never posted pictures of yourself or allowed us access to them.

Posted by maian

No, you could've. At least, you could've had the people who have some sense to stop. If you just make it clear that you don't like that there's your picture floating all around VGC and being made fun of. If you truly don't like it, the people with some decency will stop. But you never did, really. I have nothing against you personally, but you don't have to be a victim if you stand up for yourself a little bit. If you do it right, you won't look like a panzee!

Posted by Hyper

1) I started it
2) I am not DA

Posted by Auto Rock

So Panic, just ask them now to stop. If they don't, then they proved your point.

Posted by JRequalizer

Someone give me the fatty's messenger.

Why? I'd like to make him feel better, that's all.

Posted by WackoHater2

Everyone who has my picture in their sig, could you please stop?

My AIM - Sesshoumaru31389

Posted by Ch

Not to be an arse but you do know they're [COLOR="White"]not[/COLOR] stopping, right? And its not going to stop until you quit being such a poon. The only reason they do it is because you get all ****y and make a big deal about it.

You should have learned that in 2nd grade.

Posted by WackoHater2

No, PHM, you're wrong. My AIM is Sesshoumaru31389. And I know they are not gonna stop, Ch

Posted by Zeta

Pretty much everyone got rid of it already. =/

Posted by Shade

So he couldn't even make it 15 whole days.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Guys, if you want some pictures to make fun of, look through
http://www.world-of-nintendo.com/nintendo/pictures_of_webmaster/

As my pictures prove, I would LOVE if it I could get people to always make fun of me!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a picture of a retard...me!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Ch

You look like you could be on Beauty and The Geek.

Posted by Arcadios

Beauty and the Wacko*

Posted by Shade

Jesse is hawt.

Posted by Crazy K

Dude he's a babe.

Posted by Shade

I'd hit it.

Posted by Zeta

I'd hit it with a large blunt object.

Posted by junior senior

jesse's hot

btw, kolo's birthday is september 19th, 1996 LOL

Posted by Shade

Yeah, but that's just your average Wednesday night.

EDIT: F*cking ninja'd

lol shade's birthday is 7/31 1991

HINT HINT

Posted by junior senior

lol u have the same bday as a friend of mine

i was born 12-25-???? lol guess who i am

Posted by Shade

That would work if you spelled Senior with a C.

Quoted post: I understand where you're coming from and I think you misunderstood me. I guess I conveyed my thoughts wrong in that when I said the site was going downhill, I didn't mean that this was the sole reason or something, or that everyone should get along.

I know that run-on jokes are a big part of what makes a community a community. I come from the kind of environment where people rag on each other all the time. I just thought that the extent to which this was done was crossing the line in my opinion. I guess I'm in the minority here, but it is how I see it. I don't really know this Panic guy at all or what he's about but as just an outsider to this all, I thought some of the things were uncalled for and a bit overdone. I just didn't see how it was "warranted" like you said it was.

So wait, wait, wait, wait. You barely even come here, decide to pop in right at the end of a running-joke, not really getting anything about it, who the person is, or why anyone's doing it, yet feel the need to say "WHOA, GUYS, YOU JUST CROSSED A LINE, NOT COOL"? Yeah, no wonder you don't see why it's warranted. Stop being a *****.

Also, why is DA getting blamed for this when DA doesn't really give a ****, nor really took part in this whole picture thing? Huh. Yeah, we'll stop because we never even did much. Happy?

Posted by Shade

Scapegoat.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Hyper;541397]1) I started it
2) I am not DA
It was my idea, assforce. :mad:

[quote=Kamek]I understand where you're coming from and I think you misunderstood me. I guess I conveyed my thoughts wrong in that when I said the site was going downhill, I didn't mean that this was the sole reason or something, or that everyone should get along.

Really though, it was hardly any different a few years ago. There was just as much ongoing jokes and insulting.

There wasn't really any line crossing in my opinion. The images were public already. The fact that Panic's hideous isn't why it was put in our signatures. I'm absolutely serious when I'm saying this. He is a tool. Was it malicious? Sure, a bit, but friendly ragging is what friends do. It was warranted because Panic irritates people, even if he doesn't do it intentionally. And no, simply asking him to cease whatever he was doing to irritate people wouldn't work. It was mostly his personality traits, demeanor, and preferences, things that he can't willingly change. It's who he is and clearly not everyone is a fan of it.

Also, there's plenty of other annoying and stupid things he's done that you weren't here to see.

Also, DA had no part in it. They obviously wanted to, but they didn't. :kiss:

Posted by Shade

Did he even leave?

I'm just curious because he's been posting more than someone who doesn't come here usually would.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Iris: It was my idea, assforce. :mad:

You're in DA sometimes so I didn't want to implicate them, nor did I want you to get any attention. :mad:

Posted by Shade

I'd be a force in that ass.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Hyper: You're in DA sometimes so I didn't want to implicate them, nor did I want you to get any attention. :mad:

The last couple of bandwagons have been pretty lame. :/

Posted by Shade

Bandwagons are always lame!

like the spinning sig, I mean come on.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Jesse Smith: Guys, if you want some pictures to make fun of, look through
http://www.world-of-nintendo.com/nintendo/pictures_of_webmaster/

Ha ha, looks like someone is jealous that Panic's pictures are getting more attention than his. This is Panic's thread; let that lunchbox have his fun in the sun.

Posted by KoH

"let the lunchbox have his fun in the sun."

I don't know why but that seems like a classic insult.

[quote=Kamek;541357]I can respect that King of Hearts.

Can someone tell me who this Down the Sun guy is?

Good times, eh? And yeah, as was said, DtS is Sadistic Grin.

Btw, Hyper sucks and I refuse to change my avatar. Why? Because I'm a hypocritical bull****ter who is too lazy to save his own ego.

Posted by Tyler Durden

For the love of German chocolate cake and fat kids, it's VRZ's birthday, and yet you all continue to allow this thread to linger on. How dare YOU!!

Posted by Omni

I don't even know VRZ, but this thread is WAY too long.

Posted by Shade

And he didn't even leave!

Posted by Xero

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: I don't even know VRZ,.

DUUUUUUUUUDE 0_o.

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: but this thread is WAY too long.

I think we all know that ;)

Posted by Kamek

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: So wait, wait, wait, wait. You barely even come here, decide to pop in right at the end of a running-joke, not really getting anything about it, who the person is, or why anyone's doing it, yet feel the need to say "WHOA, GUYS, YOU JUST CROSSED A LINE, NOT COOL"? Yeah, no wonder you don't see why it's warranted. Stop being a *****.

When I said I haven't been here in a while, I meant in terms of active posting. I guess I didn't understand why I everyone was doing this, and still don't even after all has been said. I don't see how it's warranted, and it's just my opinion that the joke was stupid and some things were uncalled for. I don't see how that's being a *****.

I think we're beating a dead horse now. I say we drop it

Posted by KoH

I agree, actually. Panic's such an old subject. Who else thinks Hyper's a little *****?

Posted by Omni

Everytime he gets old, he finds a new way to become the center of negative attention again. We can't really be expected to stop until he does.

Quoted post: When I said I haven't been here in a while, I meant in terms of active posting. I guess I didn't understand why I everyone was doing this, and still don't even after all has been said. I don't see how it's warranted, and it's just my opinion that the joke was stupid and some things were uncalled for. I don't see how that's being a *****.

Because no one really explained. And like I said, you don't get it because you're in no way, shape, or form involved in any of it. It's essentially an inside-joke and you're looking at it from the outside. Get it?

And I called you a ***** for lord knows what reason. I still stand by it.

Posted by Xero

So panic is banned.

lol. Who banned him?

Edit: I figured it out. See you in seven days panic :)

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=KoH;542154]I agree, actually. Panic's such an old subject. Who else thinks Hyper's a little *****?
Question 1: Who the **** is Hyper?
Question 2: Is he a faggoty *****?
Question 3: Panic is out for 7 days?
Question 4: Is Iris nuts, ONLY 7 days?

Posted by KoH

[quote=Down The Sun;542230]Question 1: Who the **** is Hyper?
Question 2: Is he a faggoty *****?
Question 3: Panic is out for 7 days?
Question 4: Is Iris nuts, ONLY 7 days?

Answer: Wha...?
Answer: Yes. Absolutely.
Answer: I don't know/care. Hopefully longer since his only goal here is to cause drama and attention to himself.
Answer: THAT'S WHAT I SAID. For ONCE I'd like to see Iris do something with her mod powers that actually benefits VGC.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Panic may aswell have chosen "Pariah" as his VGC handle..

Posted by KoH

I was gonna suggest something more blatant and crude such as 'dumbass.'

Posted by Shade

Actually, if you looked at the other thread, after the seven days are up, it's up to the member base to decide if it should be a temp or permaban.

Posted by KoH

WHERE DO I VOTE FOR PERMABAN?

Posted by Colonel

Good riddance

Posted by Iris

I'll turn the thread into a poll. Vote there.

Posted by Frankie Jaegar

[COLOR="Orange"]Don't bash me for this, but I vote he stays.

Only because I think he's a nice fellow :/[/COLOR]

Posted by Colonel

....yeah, like your imput really matters >_>

Posted by Frankie Jaegar

[COLOR="Orange"]You're right. My input really doesn't matter :/[/COLOR]

Posted by KoH

[quote=Iris;542278]I'll turn the thread into a poll. Vote there.

You are now on my 'awesome' list.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Down The Sun: Question 1: Who the **** is Hyper?

what the hell

Posted by Iris

did you used to post here or somthin? i see ur join date but i can't remember u

Posted by KoH

Who the **** is 'Iris?'

Posted by Tyler Durden

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/Lobo_Rules/nice.png[/IMG]

Nice, Iris, way to go. Care to make the entire list, full of pinkies?

Posted by Ant

My name is highlighted? I'm so...HAPPY.

Posted by G-Sides

lol, aw. i'd use the handle 'flounder.'

Posted by Xero

Quoting Frankie Jaegar: [COLOR="Orange"]You're right. My input really doesn't matter :/[/COLOR]

Mine either, but at least we did our duty and voted :p:

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Ant;542880]My name is highlighted? I'm so...HAPPY.
Yeah, your name has been highlighted since forever. I was checking for an AIM handle, so I could bother the **** out of you and **** you off (almost like Panic would).

Posted by Shade

Don't, or Xenu will throw malicious aliens into your mouth.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote]ExoXile agrees: I think your gender lies.No, your gender lies..

Posted by ExoXile

Does it now? :cool:

Posted by Xero

Doubt that. ;)

Posted by ExoXile

**** straight.

Posted by Shade

Exo is a man. A manly man.

Just ask Cro. ;)

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=KoH;542232]THAT'S WHAT I SAID. For ONCE I'd like to see Iris do something with her mod powers that actually benefits VGC.

I motion that we all take action, in placing Panic on our individual Ignore Lists. In that, when he finally is able to make a return; we won't even notice it. Come on guys, this will be the bandwagon to end all bandwagons.. I call it: "Cockblock Panic '07".

Posted by Omni

I like it. He's already banned from visiting my blog. He actually tried to post there the other day, and he also posted there as Akamaru.

Posted by maian

im panic

Posted by Omni

No, Panic can't PhotoShop, or he'd have made him and his girlfriend skinny and attractive.

Quoted post: Nice, Iris, way to go. Care to make the entire list, full of pinkies?

My name's not listed. lewl