Britney Spears shaves her head

Posted by junior senior

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070217/ap_en_mu/people_britney_spears

LOS ANGELES -
Britney Spears appeared in a tattoo parlor in the San Fernando Valley with her head shaved completely bald.

Video on KABC-TV showed the newly shorn Spears with tiny tattoos on the back of her neck as she sits Friday night for a new tattoo

Posted by Fate

Poor Brit. What is she doing?

Posted by KoH

This just proves more and more exactly how ****ed up pop culture is.

Posted by Sage Shadows

And I used to fap to that.

But yeah, it may be for cancer. She probably just got drunk.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

"WILL THIS GET ME ATTENTION????"

yup

Posted by Fate

There's that GAY SCANDAL then K-FED SCANDALS then BABY MOMMA DRAMA then SHE IS FAT then SHAVED HEAD bull****. I'm seriously wondering what the hell she is doing.

making money without working

Posted by Roger Smith

THAT WHORE IS TRYING TO PULL A NATALIE PORTMAN AND WILL FAIL TERRIBLY.

Posted by junior senior

she's stupid, that's all! :)

Posted by Iris

Hideous. She looked good when she was a working pop star. Now she's turning into a truck stop whore.

Posted by WackoHater2

Holy crap she looks weird lol.

Posted by Sage Shadows

Quoting Iris: Hideous. She looked good when she was a working pop star. Now she's turning into a truck stop whore.

Quoted for truth.

Posted by Klarth

Some women actually look incredibly beautiful bald.

Britney Spears does not fall into this category.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Klarth: Some women actually look incredibly beautiful bald.

Britney Spears does not fall into this category.

Quoted for truth.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Klarth: Quoted for truth.

Quoted for truth.

Posted by mis0

She looks like a man. And this doesn't surprise me much - these "pop-tarts" will do anything for attention. Hopefully Paris will decide to one-up Britney by shaving her jugular in half.

Posted by NEMI

[COLOR=PINK]Her life can get any crazier than that??? WTF!!! I don't think so....

She also walked in her undies in a public place, next time it'll be naked. And she used to be a "role model" for young girls---- that's a shame, I wonder what her sister thinks. Look up to "that" now.

She's so ****ed up and sick..... poor of her babies and what a family.[/color]

Posted by Trigger

"Oops! I did it again!"

Posted by Frankie Jaegar

[COLOR="Orange"]Eep. There's no hope for pop culture "idols" :/[/COLOR]

Posted by Omni

I like how my earlier post got deleted because I made fun of Britney Spears and how dumb I thought this was, but there's more worthless posts in here than what I said that are still here. I'm not talking about Klarth's, because that was funny.

I don't know why Britney Spears shaved her head, but I think it was a bad idea, and I think she just did it to get some media attention.

Posted by Sterling

"lol hay guyz ami doinitrite?"

Posted by Bebop

Someone gets a haircut and deserves a dedicated thread? I fail to see what the big deal is.

Posted by Zeta

THIS JUST IN: SEVERAL CELEBRITIES JUST BLINKED! DETAILS AT 10!

Posted by Dexter

I thought Natalie Portman looked a bit goofy when she went bald. Brit doesn't look so bad with it. I like the change.

Posted by Linkman

Next haircut I get, I get a slot on the 10 o'clock news....and a thread.

Seriously though, she's washed up, she doesn't want to be, so she sells her physical appearance to gain publicity in order to feed her starving ego.

Petty actions now, excuses later.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Roger Smith;538628]THAT WHORE IS TRYING TO PULL A NATALIE PORTMAN AND WILL FAIL TERRIBLY.
No one can pull a Portman, NO ONE!!

Posted by Kit

Ugh, she looks like a man who lives across the street from me. Horrid. :(

Posted by protomanv4

Dumb idea i mean there isn't many women or girls with bald hair unless they have cancer. Wonder y she did it.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: "WILL THIS GET ME ATTENTION????"

yup

You took the words right out of my mouth XD

Posted by junior senior

reminds me of a mullet

Posted by Bebop

It always amuses me when people give their own phsychological analaysis on celebrity behaviour based on the most tiny piece of information. What has Britney said about this? Was she donating her hair to charity? Did she lose a bet? Is she having an illness mental or phyiscal? Is it for a music video of acting role? Who actually cares? Until we learn more I suggest people stop jumping the "lol attention" bandwagon or my personal favorite "lol shes just jealous of natlie portman". Please.

If people want to actually discuss something about a celebrity that is worth while, how about putting your unqualified physchology experience to good use and discuss why Micheal Jackson rapes kids? I'll start: BECAUSE HES CRAZY!

lol sarcasm of the highest order?

Posted by Arcadios

I had a mullet when I was like...ages 2-11.
Good times.

Posted by Noir

From what I've heard, and makes the most sense to me, is that her baby daddy threatned to sue for custody of their children by proving her as an unfit mother. The way he planned to do this was to get her hair tested for drugs (one of the most effective ways, I suppose), so after hearing that she went to the salon and shaved off all of her hair. :)
About the tattoo thing...I really don't know.

Posted by Average n00b

Well..At my school some guys, girls, and faculty members are shaving their heads for cancer causes..I honestly don't know how this is going to help find the cure for cancer, but whatever.

I used to be a fan of Britney Spears when I was like..6, then my brother got me into what I'm into today. I haven't really heard any recent news about her besides this one. So..I'm lost.

Posted by Trigger

Quoting Average n00b: Well..At my school some guys, girls, and faculty members are shaving their heads for cancer causes..I honestly don't know how this is going to help find the cure for cancer, but whatever.

Fund raising - charge a small cost to have someone shave your head for you and send all proceeds to the departments in charge of financial aid to research the cure to cancer. Finding cures costs money, yo! You can also turn your shaved hair into a wig, which can also be sold and have proceeds donated to the aid of finding a cure for cancer.

That, and the fact that the current treatment for cancer patients usually causes them to lose their hair entirely - so it's just another way of relating the concept back to cancer and helping those who are affected. It's a way to raise the self-esteem of patients who have lost their hair - to see so many people getting rid of their hair because they're trying to help find a cure for cancer is comforting and reassuring.

I didn't think that concept was so hard to grasp?

Posted by NES Queen

Doing drug testing on hair versus blood/urine isn't more accurate per se, it just allows you to test over a longer period of time. Your tinkle and blood will clear itself of the drugs faster than your hair follicles. If that's the reason she did it though, she's quite the retard. If it was a court mandated drug test, they'll just shave off her eyebrows and use that hair. Hair is hair, doesn't matter if it comes from the top of your head, your face, your pits, or somewhere else.

As for the whole cancer-head shaving thing, its mainly for moral support to those who do have cancer (so they don't have to feel ostricized for being the only ones with no hair) and to heighten other people's awareness. A co-worker of mine shaves his head yearly on February 8th to remember the day his wife was diagnosed with brain cancer. So when he comes in with a freshly shaved head, we're all humbled as we remember the reason why. I've donated my hair for the past 8 years to [URL="http://wigsforkids.org"]Wigs For Kids[/URL]. They use it to make wigs for kids with cancer and alopecia. Typically they only need 12", so I've never had to go shaved, but I would do it in a heartbeat if someone close to me would benefit.

Posted by Trigger

So, thanks for reiterating everything I just said and adding your own personal story to confirm. I was worried there that I may actually be wrong about the concept, despite working for the Leukemia Foundation previously.

:cookie:

Quoted post: You can also turn your shaved hair into a wig, which can also be sold and have proceeds donated to the aid of finding a cure for cancer.

That's what I do every time I cut my hair. Why bother let it sit on the floor when it can do some small, minute amount of help.

Posted by Fate

I don't think Britney did it for cancer. Some of the people around her at the time said she seemed out of it when she shaved her hair off. After all was said and done, she was really surprised that all her hair was gone. She even got a couple tattoos afterwards. Some tabloid magazine said she even bought $40,000 worth of wigs (wtf!!). I should read up on this for the reason if Britney hasn't given one already.

Posted by junior senior

She did it because she's going crazy from the media.

Posted by Trigger

No way, she did it because he baby fell out of his high-chair and was worried there may be something wrong with his head from the fall. We all know that's the truth behind Britney shaving her head.

Checking into rehab was really just her way of divorcing K-Fed.

Posted by G-Sides

my prediction: she'll pose nude for magaziiines or release the sex tape in another attempt to save her career. you heard it first from <-

Posted by Trigger

[quote=Arms]my prediction: she'll pose nude for magaziiines
She's been there, done that.

Posted by fates warning

Why give attention to these stupid and pathetic people? It only encourages them.

Posted by Xenos

[quote=Trigger;544729]She's been there, done that.

If it makes all of you feel any better about the world, she posed nude for a magazine cover whilst pregnant. :)

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I wish her well. I imagine she's under a great deal of pressure. Oh how the plebs love to see the fall of the nobility!

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

Thanks for ripping off my hairstyle, Britney.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Noir: From what I've heard, and makes the most sense to me, is that her baby daddy threatned to sue for custody of their children by proving her as an unfit mother. The way he planned to do this was to get her hair tested for drugs (one of the most effective ways, I suppose), so after hearing that she went to the salon and shaved off all of her hair. :)
About the tattoo thing...I really don't know.

Its not like they could pick her hair up off the floor is it?

Posted by KillingLonliness

I saw this on wrestlin a few weekz a go. I laughed pritty hard but she looks better bald to me

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Captain Cleanoff: Thanks for ripping off my hairstyle, Britney.

You meant ripping off your toupee, didn't you? Yeah, I thought that's what you meant.

Posted by Senator Ramen

Bald is beautiful.

Posted by booyah719

Maybe she saw that episode of the Simpsons where Millhouse's dad gets a divorce, and goes out with that woman who will help his singing career, and thought that could be her?

"Can I have the keys to the car, lover? I feel like changing wigs..."

Just a thought!

Posted by KillingLonliness

I herd that shes doin it becuse K-Fed is gonna get her drug tested for custity of the kidz and she thinks if he has no hairs she cant be tested but thats just what i herd.