New Tekken 6 stuff

Posted by Degeneration

The official web page features the logo, latest trailer, new characters, screenshots and wallpapers.

http://www.tekken-official.jp/tk6ac/index.html

Bryan will gun you down.

Posted by Arcadios

Brian looks pretty cool and that Leo guy reminds me of someone...

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Did the robot guy just teabag someone?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Who cares, Tekken sucks.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Who cares, Tekken sucks.

BUT ITS SO REALISTIC DONT BE SO BLIND :~@

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

If only that mattered in a fighter...

VF5 ftw

Posted by Degeneration

Quoting Arcadios: Brian looks pretty cool and that Leo guy reminds me of someone...

The first thing that came to my mind when I saw Leo was Rock from KOF.

And Tekken is far from realistic. Show me the guy in VF with wings and devil horns who shoots a laser from his forehead.

Posted by Webby

Tekken is not realistic in story line, but its really interesting to play with.
Ohh I Just love Nina Williams!!

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire:
VF5 ftw

qft

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Just got Tekken 6 at my arcade, if anyone here is interested. I imported the kit and hooked it up in my Tekken 5 DR cabinet. It's only on a smaller temporary monitor for now until I can get a proper HD arcade monitor for it. Card readers and controller ports are not enabled yet, either, but I'll be working on those issues tonight.

Posted by Degeneration

Gameplay impressions or it didn't happen.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Oh no?

I don't play Tekken much, so my impressions aren't very in-depth. I've just toyed around with Lili and Ling a bit, and they seem a lot like they are in T5 to me. Better players than I have been learning the crap out of the game, though. You can clearly see that the machine is in my store if you compare it to the other images on my site. My Photoshop skills are mighty, but not that mighty.

Posted by Degeneration

I did believe you, lol. I just want to know what people think of the game after playing it. I probably won't be able to try it until it comes to the PS3, which is torture because I'm looking forward to it like no other title.

Posted by Degeneration

AHA BUT WAIT

Coming to Japanese arcades in December. More info around September 20th, supposedly.