Browser?

Posted by Sterling

What browser do you use?
I used to use Firefox, but switched to Opera.

Posted by Arcadios

FF

Posted by Omni

FireFox is my browser of choice. It beats IE and I've never used Opera, so I don't know what it's like. People give me mixed reviews.

Posted by Roger Smith

At first I thought the title said "Bowser".

Posted by Sterling

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: FireFox is my browser of choice. It beats IE and I've never used Opera, so I don't know what it's like. People give me mixed reviews.

Opera is, in my opinion the better browser. You can download little games and there are "mouse movements" just incase you are to lazy to hit the back/forward button. To me it seems faster tahn FF and IE.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Roger Smith: At first I thought the title said "Bowser".

Yeah, me, too. Me, too.

Quoting Koligraphy: Opera is, in my opinion the better browser. You can download little games and there are "mouse movements" just incase you are to lazy to hit the back/forward button. To me it seems faster tahn FF and IE.

Aside from the speed, none of that stuff sounds all that appealing to me. I'll look it up one of these days, though, to see what exactly it's got.

Posted by Sterling

that stuff isn't really that important but it's kinda cool.
you can probably find ot more at their site.

Posted by WackoHater2

FireFox is superior.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Firefox always crashes, so I use the superior IE7

Posted by Omni

I have yet to have FireFox ever crash on me, but IE7 seems to run so slow.

Posted by WackoHater2

[quote=Pretty Hate Machine;538316]I have yet to have FireFox ever crash on me, but IE7 seems to run so slow.

Same with me.

Posted by mis0

I use Opera and IE7, because there are plenty of sites that aren't Opera-compatible. Opera is smooth and chic, though - much more so than Firefox.

Posted by Trigger

I have used Opera but I moved away from making it my default browser just because I enjoyed using Firefox more. I have had Firefox crash on me before, and I am glad they finally decided to do what Opera did all along and allow browser session restores after the application crashes. Opera and Firefox are about the same, at the end of the day - they both just have minor differences.

Posted by Sean Fury

Been using Firefox for about four/five years now thanks to Hyper ;D

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Opera is, in my opinion the better browser. You can download little games and there are "mouse movements" just incase you are to lazy to hit the back/forward button.

ff has the same thing. Like trigger said, there's very little separating the two.

Anywho, I use firefox. I've used it for so long that I don't feel like switching. There's really no need.

Posted by Kit

I use Firefox because my Internet Explorer runs incredibly slow.

Posted by Sage Shadows

I use both firefox, and IE7. Both for different things. Before IE7 came out, I used FF all the time, but now I've been using IE7 alot more.

Posted by protomanv4

IE sometimes AE

Posted by Xero

I still use Internet explorer. My school server has IE and my dad doesn't want to use Firefox. When I'll have my computer, I'll get firefox. It's much better.

Posted by muffla

i use ie6 because im too lazy to upgrade to 7 but i also use firefox at times

Posted by PhlyntheKT

In order of use: FF, I/WE, Konquerer, Mozilla, Netscape.

Posted by MarioStar

Fire fox works great for me

Posted by fates warning

I used to use Firefox, but it crashes a lot. I have a combination of IE7 and Opera. IE7 is used in case I am missing some plugins, and Opera is just the browser of preference for the most part, because it pwns.

Posted by The Judge

Read as Bowser and expected a drastically different poll.