Pink Floyd

Posted by Omni

I like them a lot. I don't think they're the best band ever, but I do like a lot of their songs. I'm sure there's at least a few other people on VGC who listen to them.

I was wondering if anyone could maybe upload any of their four most popular albums, The Dark Side Of The Moon, Wish You Were Here, Animals, and The Wall. Yes, I could probably find them, but right now I'm having a problem with torrents, and I don't really feel like spending all day searching for all the songs.

Posted by Raptor

lol yeah i made this same topic like a month ago

I'll see about uploading a couple of those albums when I feel like plugging in the ol' WD.

Posted by mis0

Ah yes... Pink Floyd. Timeless stuff, I've liked them for years. I'd upload Dark Side of the Moon and The Wall for ya, but I actually only have those on vinyl.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Good stuff, not great. Uriah Heep is superior.

Posted by Omni

I was waiting for Vampiro to talk about Uriah Heep, LOL... My wish has been granted.

Posted by Sage Shadows

'The Wall' was pretty cool to watch. They make good music, very laid back and stuff. Then again, I'm also a cock who likes Fall Out Boy and thinks they're as good as Queen.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Sage Shadows: Then again, I'm also a cock who likes Fall Out Boy and thinks they're as good as Queen.

This I was previously aware of, but thanks for bringing everyone else up to speed.