Favorite Twilight Princess Boss? *spoilers*

Posted by Linkman

This was one of Twilight Princess's strongest points; the bosses looked amazing, and were fun, despite not being all that hard. So yeah, what was your favorite?

Stallord. I fought that thing 3 times, it was so much fun. Replaces my previous favorite boss, Twinrova (OoT). :(

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Twinrova is still the best boss ever. In Twilight Princess, it's sword-wielding Ganondorf.

Posted by G-Sides

stallord
monster yeti woman possessed by mirror etc
zant

Posted by Zeta

ZANT!

Posted by maian

This is a tough one.

Zant was amazing. I really loved the techno, crazy style music in the background with a mix of all the levels, and of course, the whole fight in general. It was one of the longer fights, and put to use some of the things you earned earlier. I loved all the different ways he attacked and how unpredictable he was. Overall, it was just a rad battle.

Second place is Stallord. Best. Fight. Evar. And, when the OOT music came on, it just became total win.

Argorock was cool, but since the battle was almost entirely 100% clawshot use, it got kind of repetitive. But yes, TP definitely wins with bosses. These ones owned Twinrova, sorry. :(

Posted by KH/FFfan

hmm maian u MUST b a hardcore LoZ gamer cuz i dont remember the OoT music against Stallord but 4 my vote im sayin wait i havnt beaten the game yet *cries on inside* lol i guess so far stallord but not the beginning part the end part when his head flys around and shoots fireballs at u

Posted by maian

It wasn't the same song, but rather a badical remix with the same tune. I don't know if it was there the first part, but it was the second.

Posted by KH/FFfan

Hmm i guess when i beat TP ill beat it again to check that out and in the Sky City is the boss the dragon in the beginning part of that level

Posted by KH/FFfan

O and after the Sky City level am i almost at the end of the game or is it longer

Posted by Locke Cole

Stallard of course! The spinner actually had use in this fight. At first it was a pretty decent setup with the boss in the center and his minions surrounding, but once the second hald started I was hooked. Spinning around the central column and dodging spiked tops of death whilst trying to smack into Stallard. Nothing but a classic battle and one I wouldn't mind fighting several times over.

Posted by Xero

Stallord. I had fun fighting against this boss. Good background music during the fight too.

Posted by Tendo

Morpheel (Lakebed Temple)is awsome man, I hated the temple but it was worth it to see the boss.Ganondorf (Hyrule Field)I all ways like to beat Ganondorf in every Zelda game, The best boss ever is Argorok (City in the Sky)he's like the best, how can you beat a dragon(well you can no duh but you know what I mean...I hope)I love how you use the claw shots to move up the towers and stuff.

Posted by Phantom75230

Everyone besides Stallord, Argorok and the final version of Gannondorf were annoying... Argorok is the coolest though

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

Zant, Blizetta, and Stallord are all fun bosses, but i'd have to go with Zant being my favorite.

Posted by MetroidPrimeMan

Sadly I do not favor any of them; for lack of difficulty, not appearance. I hoped that TP would be different and actually give a challenge to the bosses, to match the amazing visuals. Sadly the bosses were in classic Zelda style "hit the boss three times, dodge the attack, hit the boss again, he falls, hit him X number of times he gets up, and repeat process all over again"

Too much back and forth, like "pokemon" I attack you, now you attack me, then I get to attack you again.

Forgive me for my comments but the bosses were just too patterned.

Posted by #061402

Quoting MetroidPrimeMan: Forgive me for my comments but the bosses were just too patterned.

Seconded. And so easy I don't know how long it took me to finish the **** game. The darn force field around Ganondorf took more out of my life than the boss did.

Posted by Slade

The beginning of the Zant fight where he shoots projectiles at you marked the first time in Zelda history when I didn't quickly figure out how to hurt the boss and avoid his attacks. I think it was because I was too caught up on trying to use the boomerang on him.

Posted by #061402

Quoting Slade: The beginning of the Zant fight where he shoots projectiles at you marked the first time in Zelda history when I didn't quickly figure out how to hurt the boss and avoid his attacks. I think it was because I was too caught up on trying to use the boomerang on him.

Oh yeah, I guess Zant could be the most "challenging" boss since it does take quite some time to figure out what the hell to do.

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

and that is why Zant is the best!! :D

Posted by MetroidPrimeMan

Quoting #061402: Oh yeah, I guess Zant could be the most "challenging" boss since it does take quite some time to figure out what the hell to do.

***May contain a spoiler***

Not really, as soon as I saw the room was identical to the "ape" level and that my weapons were limited, I knew exactly what to do. This was very similar to Wind Waker, where Link had to unlock Ganon's door by fighting the temple bosses all over again; with weapons "limited" to that level. Except in Zant's case, he transgressed throughout the levels.

Posted by Iris

I enjoyed all of the fights, really. Stallord, Zant, and Angorok were probably my favorites, while Blizzeta was the most fun, mostly because I enjoyed using the mace. The Ganondorf battles were fun, particularly the Puppet Zelda for the creepy factor. Hearing a twisted version of Zelda's Lullaby and Ganondorf's voice in her body was eerie.

Posted by Ant

I don't really care that they weren't hard. They were epic as ****.

Posted by Vasioth

I liked Zant a lot but they kind of spoiled his coolness when you actually got to the point of fighting him... kinda lost the plot. I'll vote that.

Ganondorf on Horseback wasn't too shabby either though...

Posted by Sahariel

Stallord, fo sho. Hyrule field Ganondorf comes in a very close second though.

Posted by D.Thuff

Ive got two of my most favorite songs from Twilight Princess excluding the Hyrule theme though, its a automatic for me to love that theme XO The Zora Queen, and Midnas desperation hour. I really loved the way both of them sound, and the Zora Queens theme is very pretty sounding-- and a great tone to relax too. Midnas wasnt very relaxing; but I love the tune of the piano, and its just one of those songs I cant explain why I love it so much. n__n