Oblivion

Posted by FaytLeingod99

Hey i just recently bought The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivon, and i thought i'd make a thread for people to post any secrets they have found. I'm not too far into the game yet(I have a 9th level Knight) so i haven't really found any secrets yet.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Before you start leveling up, go in and beat the **** out of Umbra with the staff that deals ice, fire and lightning damage. You get a great set of armour, sword and shield right from the get-go.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Before you start leveling up, go in and beat the **** out of Umbra with the staff that deals ice, fire and lightning damage. You get a great set of armour, sword and shield right from the get-go.

Where is this? Will I run into him early in the main quest?

Southwest of Imperial City, in the ruin Vind something I can't remember. She's tied to a side-quest that involves giving in the sword for the reward of a mask. I suggest you do not do this though, as the mask sucks, and the sword is awesome (do it a lot later when you can make a better sword.) It has nothing to do with the main quest though, so you can go after her any time you want. She's tough though, which is why I suggest the staff as a weapon. Two shots and she's dead.

Posted by FaytLeingod99

i got suspended from the mages guild and i was wondering where i could find the dragon's tongue and redwort flowers? Also, i'm level 15 now and i'm trying to get a full set of elven armor. I've only manged to find a cuirass and boots. Anybody know where i can look?

Gotta go higher. The higher the level before the next set of armour, the more pieces you come across. Just attack a lot of camp sites, and marauder caves.

Though I stayed level 10 throughout the whole game and acquired all armour just by killing various NPCs that showed up in lodges and the like.

As for the **** you need to collect, it's easier just to reload a save. Otherwise, you only need to collect one or the other for your first offense. "All Things Alchemical" in Skingrad carries one or the other. Though you can find Redwart south-east of Leyawiin by somethinghouse Cave near the black marsh boarder. Just item dupe them.