LF keyboard

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

So basically I was playing the Zombies mod for Counter-Strike earlier, and me and this Norwegian paedophile are the last guys standing, balancing ourselves on a dumpster and trying to pick off all the zombies. So, we knock a couple of their heads off with a grenade and the Norwegian guy, who's about 40-50, starts singing 'The Message' by Grandmaster Flash. It's too fukken funny. So I end up spurting the water I'm drinking all over my keyboard. Now it partially doesn't work. I think the buffer's busted, as it persists in interuppting immediately whenever I type, or there are long periods where it won't accept input at all.

So, I'm wondering, is there any way to use the keyboard on a laptop as input for my PC, much like a PC monitor can be used in conjunction with a lappy?

I know this belongs in Tech&, but I notice technology questions get answered faster in DA for some reason.

[SIZE="1"]this post brought to you by onscreen keyboard and whet keyboard 2007[/SIZE]

Posted by Darksong X

I can't help you with your problem. But I can have a hearty lol for what's it worth.

Posted by Ant

I suggest you kill yourself.

Posted by ExoXile

Buy a new freakin' keyboard.

If there's something that isn't expensive for a computer, it's that.

Posted by Roger Smith

Donno about that. But you should have no problem getting another keyboard dude. They're like......10 bucks? If not, just steal someone else's keyboard.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I'm going to buy another, obviously. But since it's 9pm, and I won't be near shops again until Saturday, it might be a while before I can get a new one. Hence why I need a temporary replacement.

fukken norwegians :(

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=The X;537480]
fukken norwegians :(

Yeah, freakin' Norweigans.

Posted by sniper

You're not going to get a laptop to work as a keyboard for your PC without a huge amount of work.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

start - programs - accessories - accessibility - on-screen keyboard.

Posted by Ant

...did you...nevermind.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: start - programs - accessories - accessibility - on-screen keyboard.

Read the end of my first post, lol. :o

It's cool guys, I took my girlfriend's.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I read the part about keyboard breaking and that's about it.