V-Day

Posted by Darksong X

Alright *****es, it's V-day. Post all your special V-day activities here, or non-special whatever you're doing today on the day it happens to be Valentines.

Me personally, i'm eating lunch now, going back to work in a few minutes and then when I get home most likely drown my deep-seated lonliness with video games.

Posted by Omni

I'm at my PC, listening to music I just downloaded from that awesome thread, and eating some beef jerky. I love beef jerky. Oh, and it's my birthday, so whatever. Some girl I don't like is trying to hook up with me later, so I told her I have plans since it's also my birthday.

Posted by Ant

I went to class already, gave a card to my ex, and then we wanted to go to a chinese buffet place, but both in town jacked up the price since they're serving lobster or something, so we just went to this Hawaiian Place nearby, ate there. And have since parted ways. I'll just chill at home for a bit, then go to work later tonight. Yip yip.

Posted by mis0

I'M GONNA SCREAM AND THEN GRIP MAH PURPEL DRANK AND THEN SIP IT

yeah, i'm doing nothing because i'm horrible

Posted by Ant

I had some red drink earlier. Strawberry icee like thing. Good stuff.

Posted by The Judge

Well, I woke up in a rather lazy bout of self-pity, giving sardonic cheers for my 20th straight year of doing nothing today.

Then I went on the computer only to be confronted by a thousand internet problems, which still persist. The plan was to relax until I go to college.

Then everyone starts getting up in my grill about doing crap today about looking for another job and all sorts of stuff, making relaxation impossible. Then they start getting angry at me because of my moody disposition, not seeming to realize that they're only making a bad day worse.

So whatever.

Posted by Iris

I've just been lounging around. About to get ready for a dinner date.

Posted by Ch

I got snowed in today. I had my friends and a girl I met a few days ago over for a couple hours ,and now, In about an hour and a half, I'm gonna go and bust my *** moving amplifiers at the music store.

Posted by sniper

I went to Jiffy Lube and got an oil change.

Posted by alscott333

Its just a normal day here. I never get anything from anybody :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

At mac and cheese and chili for breakfast, went to school, took a test (hooray for social class struggles of the late 19th century in america), came home, played WoW, went and ate boston market (****ing YUM) before my last class, which i dozed off in. Then came back home, checked vgc, then palyed WoW for about an hour. Now I'm about to check the websites i check regularly, then fall asleep watching scrubs.

WOO.

Edit: just killed that annoying alliance npc in ungoro that has all teh plants near him before flying to gadgetzan to stay at the inn for the night.

Posted by maian

Posted by Zeta

I DON'T GET IT!

Today was the same as any other day. School, then video games. Fighting the Warring Triad on FF6A right nao.

Posted by Slade

I went to high school, came home for a couple hours, then went to French, and then came back home and played Twilight Princess for a couple hours. Now I'm putting off studying for a bit, but I'll get around to it and then I'll probably return to the computer or to TP.

Whichever will give me more of the love I need.

Posted by Zeta

The post-boss cutscene for Snowpeak Ruins should be enough lovin'. GET TO IT!

Posted by maian

lol@blizzetta

yeah well it's called V-Day, and V is V, so he's here LOL

I made a valentine with the V logo on front and bloody daggers on the back. It was beautiful.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Zeta: The post-boss cutscene for Snowpeak Ruins should be enough lovin'. GET TO IT!

Funny because I'm actually just about to go to there. I think.

Posted by Zeta

NO TAKE MIRROR

Posted by Slade

****ing tell a ***** when you're posting ******* spoilers, ******

Posted by maian

lolleries

black widow attack lol

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

-Snow day
-Shoveled car out of driveway
-Picked up girlfriend and drove to the next town over for breakfast
-Went to the movie theater in Niagara Falls
-Went to Toronto for dinner
-Stayed at her place before her parents came home from whatever they were doing
-etc
-Came home and here I am.

The day continues into tomorrow when I'm going to some sweet black metal concert. woot

Posted by Darksong X

I went to work and was grim. I came home and fell asleep.

Posted by Ant

GRIMLY

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

frightening